You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
Last week, we saw footage of Lil Wayne calling a "white boy" out for throwing a beer at him (based on the assumption that only white dudes drink the stuff, as well as some subsequent footage of a fan being sucker punched by a security guard.While the initial r
The initial report on Rich Homie Quan's crazy night at Club LIV in Miami seemed a little too cinematic to be true, namely, his escape on a speed boat following the events.
Lil Twist is better known as Justin Bieber's BFF and a fellow troublemaker than the aspiring rapper that he is, and the latest string of charges brought against him will not help that reputation.
Most of the time when we hear about domestic violence, the woman tends to be on the receiving end of the battery, but that wasn't the case with Ray J and girlfriend Princess Love.
Joey Bada$$ Arrested After Allegedly Breaking Security Guard's Nose In Australia [Update: Statement From Joey's Rep Released] Jan 5, 2015 at 12:34pm
Joey Bada$$ hasn't started the new year off on the best foot. The Brooklyn rapper was arrested at a show in Australia this weekend after he allegedly struck a security guard in the face, breaking his nose.
Jhené Aiko Refuses To Perform At Def Jam's 30th Anniversary Concert After A Member Of Her Team Was "Assaulted" Oct 18, 2014 at 10:04am
Earlier this year, Def Jam unveiled a STACKED lineup for their 30th anniversary concert, with performances by Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Fabolous, DMX, Foxy Brown, Jhené Aiko, Onyx, Method Man, Redman, Ashanti, Ja Rule, Warren G, EPMD, and Jeremih scheduled for th
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Kim Kardashian Tackled During Paris Fashion Week, Kanye & Kim Ramp Up Security Sep 26, 2014 at 05:53am
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are ramping up security for Paris Fashion Week after Kim was tackled by a "crazy man" during one of the week's events. Kim, Kanye and Kris Jenner arrived at a fashion show Thursday when several hundred people, including a large
Well, that's not a headline you read every day. A young man who attended a Jay Z and Beyonce "On The Run" concert on Saturday night left the show with one finger less than he came with.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at that year's Made In America festival where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
Chris Brown Sued For Assault That Occurred During A Basketball Game [Update: Brown Counter-Sues] May 13, 2014 at 06:43pm
Chris Brown either can't catch a break or suffers some major difficulty in restraining himself. According to a lawsuit filed by a man named Malcolm Ausbon Thursday on Feb.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
It has not been a great week for love and hip-hop. Just days after Big Sean and Naya Rivera called off their engagement, TMZ reports that Tiffney Cambridge has gotten a restraining order against Game, her ex-fiancee.
Chris Brown's D.C. Assault Case Will Go To Trial, Judge Denies Dismissal Request Apr 9, 2014 at 10:29am
So here's where we were last time we reported on Chris Brown's seemingly never-ending legal troubles: his lawyer, Mark Geragos, was proposing that the D.C.
According to TMZ, Game is [allegedly] a suspect in an ongoing felony, domestic violence investigation.
As you may have heard, Chris Brown recently headed back to jail after being kicked out of his second rehab facility for touching the hands and elbows of a woman, refusing a drug test and making "harsh comments" about the program during a group session.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 181,856 Views9 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges6,397 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,279 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)7,805 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,720 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,235 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,740 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August33,878 Views177 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,982 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,528 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,855 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,763 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,359 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them14,134 Views66 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"6,167 Views15 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,334 Views