Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds May 25, 2015 at 01:12pm
As many people noticed, Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend line-up and appearances contained a surprising lack of Houston-bred artists.
For someone who doesn’t make music, Amber Rose sure knows how to stay relevant in the hip-hop industry. Making an appearance at L.A.’s Supper Club recently, Amber had some very choice words about her former boyfriend, Kanye West.
Earlier today, we got a couple of clips of The Game sending shots Young Thug's way during a show in New Orleans. Ever the troll, Thugger opts to respond to anger with glee (as he did when Lil Wayne urged people not to buy Barter 6).
On Friday, Young Thug pursued a policy of de-escalation after a Lil Wayne threw shade his way. "[Wayne] is my idol. I wouldn't ever in my life swap words with him or beef with him about nothing," he said on Instagram.
This morning, we finally got the response we'd been waiting for from Lil Wayne on the subject of Young Thug's Carter VI: "stop listening to songs of niggas who pose naked on their motherfucking album covers." Now comes the inevitable reaction fr
Over the course of their joint "Rodeo" tour, Travi$ Scott and Young Thug have attracted attention for a variety of perceived disses of other artists. Scott's gone at J.
Travi$ Scott Dissed Trey Songz On Stage, And Fans Are Not Happy About It [Update: Travi$ Says There's "No Beef"] Mar 21, 2015 at 01:31pm
Young Thug's recent on-stage comments were misinterpreted as a diss toward his Rich Gang collaborator, Rich Homie Quan, but his tour mate's remarks about Trey Songz leave little to the imagination.
Did Young Thug Diss Rich Homie Quan On Stage? [Update: Young Thug Denies Any Beef] Mar 12, 2015 at 02:17am
Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan have made some beautiful music together, so we were a bit disappointed to hear that Rich Homie Quan was planning to work on solo material rather than further pursuing the Rich Gang project.
50 Cent hasn't been pleased with FOX's new hit show, Empire, since it's trailer debuted.
Big Sean may be amid hype for his Dark Sky Paradise album, but for a brief moment he took the focus off that with his recent freebie "Me, Myself & I." The song sparked rumors that Sean was taking shots at Kendrick Lamar (or something..) with the bars,
Jas Prince has been credited for discovering Drake (or at least, he'll happily take the credit), and then connecting Drake with Cortez Bryant and Lil Wayne-- which obviously led to Drizzy joining the YMCMB roster, and going on to have an extremely successful c
Shots Fired: All The Disses Aimed At Birdman & Cash Money On Lil Wayne's "Sorry 4 The Wait 2" Jan 26, 2015 at 11:23am
It's almost been a week since Weezy dropped Sorry 4 The Wait 2, shaking up the internets and having stans everywhere claiming Tunechi's back (Tunechi claimed it too).
Funkmaster Flex Goes On Rant Calling Jay Z's "Life + Times" Blog "Trash" [Update: Flex Instagrams Text From Jay] Jan 17, 2015 at 03:22pm
If you weren't aware how Funk Flex felt about Jay Z's website, well, you are about to be made acutely aware. The Hot 97 radio DJ went on a rant against Jay Z, more specifically, his "Life + Times" website, while doing his nightly thing on Hot 97 last night.
It's a combination of rap fans' thirst for beef and media's thirst for clicks that often turns ordinary statements into "shade". In the case of J. Cole's "Fire Squad", the speculation around a line made the rounds before many even heard the song themselves.
As a man who's been known to rock plenty of pink furs, you'd think Cam'ron would be pretty open to adventurous fashion choices. However, on a new track from his 1st Of The Month Vol.
Is there a beef bubbling between Game and his former crew G-Unit? In recent interviews with the rapper we've seen him give props to 50 for getting the Unit back together, but during a live show in L.A. he had something else to say about the crew.
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"21,149 Views82 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"4,245 Views23 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight60,736 Views187 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2413,440 Views6 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers28,334 Views138 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church7,320 Views28 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms6,974 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow26,643 Views67 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City16,355 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds30,015 Views78 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support17,424 Views65 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show29,398 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"7,912 Views14 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed50,599 Views123 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer8,341 Views9 Comments