“I broke the spell dog, from living in jail walls, to getting them millions and billions off in my mailbox. Coulda kept hustling but I’m through wih trying to sell rocks. I’d rather stick with this publishing cause it never stops.” - “Thank God” – Buck$ Passion is one word to describe Atlanta’s newest lyricist Buck$ as he spits engaging stories of a harsh life of a 26-year old with dreams and determinations to reach farther beyond the trap with his official debut Buckwild. Sharing real life stories of losing his parents as a youth, being homeless, his entanglements in the streets and a purpose to inspire are all facets of his lyrical portrait. His story goes even deeper as he was one of the most highly sought after MCs in The A when labels came snatching up trappers like T.I., Jeezy, Shawty Lo and Gucci Mane. However things never go as planned. His group Trap Squad were running through Atlanta radio but signed a bad contract which he refused to do which left him as a solo artist by default like Ice Cube. Producing Dem Franchize Boyz hit “Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It” was also a blessing and a curse as his keen business savvy and knowledge of the publishing game showed he wasn’t gonna be the next victim of a major label who went on and signed less knowledgeable rappers. That may have stalled the tenacious MC but that genius will finally be released in September with the release of Buckwild on K.M.G. Records.
Top Songsall songs
Top Storiesall news
- 50 Cent's Son Pictured With Slowbucks Again 37.4K Views
- 50 Cent's Son Supports Slowbucks On Instagram 35.9K Views
- 50 Cent Calls Out Slowbucks For Snitching, Says He Doesn't Snatch Chains 26.6K Views
- Slowbucks Holds Press Conference On Summer Jam Incident [Update: 50 Cent Affiliate Reportedly Arrested] 63K Views
- NBA's 9 Ugliest Jerseys That Need Makeovers 5.3K Views