Future president Waka Flocka Flame took to Twitter this afternoon for an extended rant against hotel tycoon and presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj Jul 4, 2015 at 04:52am
Coming as no real surprise, Meek Mill took to twitter early Saturday morning and responded to the comments made by Joe Budden this week during his podcast.
Girl power united on Britney Spears new single "Pretty Girls" which features Australian rapper Iggy Azalea. The song was pretty horrible, even our audience gave it a "NOT FEELING IT" rating (only thing worse is "MAKE IT STOP").
This week was wild. We got to hear new albums by Miguel, Vince Staples, King Los and Tyga, great new tapes from Boogie and Tory Lanez, and some true heat in the form of singles from Future, Meek Mil and The Game.
Troy Ave has been the topic of hot conversation on social media these past couple weeks thanks in part to his extremely low record sales and attitude towards it all.
This past week, Twitter was mostly dominated by three things: the wild conclusion of Game of Thrones' fifth season, the launch of Orange is the New Black's third season, and most importantly, the Rachel Dolezal scandal.
We've seen too many rappers killed at an early age, and as someone who has been very close to those who've passed, Meek Mill has always been vocal about stopping the violence.
As summer rolls around, the rap game's just starting to pick up steam again after a relatively slow month.
Yesterday Twitter's CEO, Dick Costolo, announced that he'd be stepping down from his position at the company. In the interim, Jack Dorsey, the co-founder and chairman, will take the role of CEO, however they are in need of a permanent replacement.
As we've seen in the past, Azealia Banks can be very defense about what she views as cultural appropriation, and she's also extremely outspoken about racial issues.
Well, this is random, but Kid Cudi and radio personality Angie Martinez got into some light beef on twitter last night. Cudder dug up an old interview with Angie Martinez when she was at Hot 97, and posted it on twitter with his own commentary.
Pusha T had a pretty awful night in his hometown of Virginia yesterday, as he unloaded a series of Tweets calling out a local business for racist practices.
Childish Gambino, who doubles as the actor Donald Glover, has a role in the upcoming movie "Magic Mike XXL." With the movie hitting theatres on July 1st, let's hope he puts some focus back on his rap music.
Fans were pleasantly surprised at Midnight when Chance The Rapper tweeted that SURF, the long-awaited collaborative album with Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment, was available for free on iTunes. It turns out, it was well worth the wait.
Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
Lil B has been out here for the pst few weeks. In case you missed it, he's been (attempting to) wreak havoc upon the NBA playoffs with his notorious curses, but today, he turns his attention to music.
After a big first quarter, May has been kind of a slump month for releases, as there's tons of noteworthy projects planned for this summer, but the last few weeks have mostly been dominated by singles, videos and news.
Chance The Rapper and his musical collective, The Social Experiment, have been keep their compilation project Surf under lock and key.
New music! Jokes! Late graduations! Blunted revelations! Brotherly love! All of this and more on this week's edition of 140 Bars. Read on to get the best tweets in hip hop, from everyone from Kanye West to Lil B.
Kid Cudi is working on his next studio album, Speedin' Bullet To Heaven, and while he's kept his music pretty well under wraps, he decided to share a snippet of a new song on Twitter today.
Say goodbye to one of the most unique tweeters in Twitter history-- at least for the time being.
Jay Z's most recent business venture, the streaming service Tidal, has pretty much been a trainwreck up to this point, so he took to Twitter earlier today to ask the masses for lenience. "Please give us a chance to grow & get better," he wrote.
We all know Kendrick Lamar isn’t one for the social media limelight, but on Wednesday afternoon TDE president, Punch, convinced K.Dot to hop on Twitter and answer a few questions for the fans.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement14,757 Views34 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years28,222 Views246 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,688 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"43,028 Views147 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,989 Views29 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,207 Views27 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"18,815 Views129 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,085 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"16,406 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,946 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean14,283 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,422 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram24,608 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,990 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,591 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music631 Views