Both Ab-Soul and Isaiah Rashad have been noticeably absent from our lives. TDE definitely embraces the motto, "quality over quantity," often taking their time between project releases. Since Soulo's These Days...
Chief Keef and Lil Durk were two of the most prominent rappers in the drill scene when it first started to get some coverage a few years back.
Earlier this afternoon Tech N9ne gave us the exclusive reveal of the tracklist for his new album, Special Effects, which is due out on May 5th.
The Album About Nothing is dropping at the end of this month, and as far as we know, there's no Kanye West collaboration on the LP, but a snapchat the rapper released this weekend confirms the two have been in the lab together.
Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
If you've been following Rome Fortune's career, you may have heard his 2012 mixtape with Retro Sushi's CeeJ, Lolo. The two decided to re-connect and bring fans back to Lolo with a second installment, LoloU. This is good for new and old fans alike.
Over the last year, 50 Cent has been more active in the music game than he's been in quite some time, yet we still have yet to hear his consistently delayed studio album, Street King Immortal.
Last week, 50 Cent and the rest of G-Unit sat down with MTV News for an exclusive interview where they touched on the recent Lil Wayne x Birdman beef.
Last week Tech N9ne announced a release date for his upcoming album Special Effects. The album is due out on May 5th, and while Tech may be putting the finishing touches on it right now, he's still missing one very essential verse.
Beanie Sigel is currently recovering from a gunshot wound that almost took his lung, but luckily, the doctors were able to reinflate it. While we hope Beanie has a speedy recovery, we also have something to look forward too in the interim.
Ty Dolla Sign Reveals Upcoming Collaboration With Kanye West, Rihanna & Paul McCartney Jan 2, 2015 at 10:59pm
It looks like Ty Dolla Sign is going to have another monster year in 2015. Along with his highly-anticipated debut album Free TC, the Taylor Gang crooner has some monster collabs that are on the way, specifically with Kanye West.
Although Lil Wayne has been facing a setback or two when it comes to his new album Tha Carter V, he's not letting that hinder his work process. The rapper recently hit the studio with Migos, presumably cooking up a hot collaboration or two.
The KTT sleuths are at it again. The popular rap forum has unearthed some possible evidence of a Drake feature on Katy Perry's Prism deep cut, "Legendary Lovers", hidden in plain sight on songwriter Max Martin's official website.
Big Sean Says Eminem Collab Will Not Be On His Album, Confirms Kanye West, Chris Brown & Ariana Grande Features Oct 17, 2014 at 12:38pm
The internet got excited when Big Sean confirmed that the long-awaited collaboration with Eminem was finally happening. In a recent interview he kept it brief, just saying that a "somethin'" would arrive sooner or later.
Although previous rumors of Detroit rappers Eminem and Big Sean working together were quashed, it now appears that we'll be hearing a collaborative track after all.
Remember the feeling you got when you heard Kendrick Lamar connect with MC Eiht on "m.A.A.d city" off his debut album good kid, m.A.A.d city? Or what about when Stalley collaborated with Scarface on "Swangin'"?
Infamous Records have announced today that Mobb Deep's Prodigy is connecting with his Infamous signee, Boogz Boogetz, for an entire collaborative album.
Some combos are classic like peanut butter and jelly or Oreos and milk or Cory and Shawn, and some take more getting used to, like chocolate and bacon, or french fries with a Frosty, or Jessica and Roger Rabbit. The idea of our favorite artists breaking genr
Stream Prince's Solo Album "Art Official Age" & Collaborative Album "PlectrumElectrum" Sep 30, 2014 at 09:38am
Prince makes a return to the music with not one, but two new albums.
Bishop Nehru and MF Doom have collaborated on an entire album, the highly anticipated NehruvianDOOM. The album doesn't actually drop until October 6th, but leading up to the album release, Pitchfork has an exclusive stream of the LP.
We've heard some talk of Snoop Dogg and Pharell cooking something special up in the studio, from photos of the Doggfather putting in work with Stevie Wonder, to Skateboard P saying that the record is better than his own, but it appears we finally have confirma
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged59 Views0 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"403 Views1 Comment
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden687 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes2,913 Views20 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 630 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"50,376 Views150 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"9,759 Views34 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight64,833 Views189 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2415,376 Views7 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers31,458 Views140 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church8,546 Views29 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms7,707 Views17 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow28,322 Views68 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City17,293 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds32,274 Views80 Comments