Couples making songs together is a natural thing. From the Sonny & Cher days to present-day power couple Beyonce and Jay Z, it only makes sense for a couple talented people to create music together, especially when they're in love.
Mike WiLL Made It's twitter timeline is just full of news today. The super-producer called out artists who are hopping on Swae Lee of Rae Sremmurd's swag, and then after, hinted that Gucci Mane is coming home.
With the release of Major Lazer's new album Peace Is The Mission this past week, Diplo decided to do some quick/free promo by hopping on Reddit for an AMA. He was accompanied by Major Lazer counterpart, Walshy Fire.
Lil Durk's debut album, Remember My Name, is finally out today. When the rapper first revealed the tracklist, it was noticeably light on features, calling upon DMV rapper Logic, Jeremih and Hypno Carlito.
Both Ab-Soul and Isaiah Rashad have been noticeably absent from our lives. TDE definitely embraces the motto, "quality over quantity," often taking their time between project releases. Since Soulo's These Days...
Chief Keef and Lil Durk were two of the most prominent rappers in the drill scene when it first started to get some coverage a few years back.
Earlier this afternoon Tech N9ne gave us the exclusive reveal of the tracklist for his new album, Special Effects, which is due out on May 5th.
The Album About Nothing is dropping at the end of this month, and as far as we know, there's no Kanye West collaboration on the LP, but a snapchat the rapper released this weekend confirms the two have been in the lab together.
Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
If you've been following Rome Fortune's career, you may have heard his 2012 mixtape with Retro Sushi's CeeJ, Lolo. The two decided to re-connect and bring fans back to Lolo with a second installment, LoloU. This is good for new and old fans alike.
Over the last year, 50 Cent has been more active in the music game than he's been in quite some time, yet we still have yet to hear his consistently delayed studio album, Street King Immortal.
Last week, 50 Cent and the rest of G-Unit sat down with MTV News for an exclusive interview where they touched on the recent Lil Wayne x Birdman beef.
Last week Tech N9ne announced a release date for his upcoming album Special Effects. The album is due out on May 5th, and while Tech may be putting the finishing touches on it right now, he's still missing one very essential verse.
Beanie Sigel is currently recovering from a gunshot wound that almost took his lung, but luckily, the doctors were able to reinflate it. While we hope Beanie has a speedy recovery, we also have something to look forward too in the interim.
Ty Dolla Sign Reveals Upcoming Collaboration With Kanye West, Rihanna & Paul McCartney Jan 2, 2015 at 10:59pm
It looks like Ty Dolla Sign is going to have another monster year in 2015. Along with his highly-anticipated debut album Free TC, the Taylor Gang crooner has some monster collabs that are on the way, specifically with Kanye West.
Although Lil Wayne has been facing a setback or two when it comes to his new album Tha Carter V, he's not letting that hinder his work process. The rapper recently hit the studio with Migos, presumably cooking up a hot collaboration or two.
The KTT sleuths are at it again. The popular rap forum has unearthed some possible evidence of a Drake feature on Katy Perry's Prism deep cut, "Legendary Lovers", hidden in plain sight on songwriter Max Martin's official website.
Big Sean Says Eminem Collab Will Not Be On His Album, Confirms Kanye West, Chris Brown & Ariana Grande Features Oct 17, 2014 at 12:38pm
The internet got excited when Big Sean confirmed that the long-awaited collaboration with Eminem was finally happening. In a recent interview he kept it brief, just saying that a "somethin'" would arrive sooner or later.
Although previous rumors of Detroit rappers Eminem and Big Sean working together were quashed, it now appears that we'll be hearing a collaborative track after all.
Remember the feeling you got when you heard Kendrick Lamar connect with MC Eiht on "m.A.A.d city" off his debut album good kid, m.A.A.d city? Or what about when Stalley collaborated with Scarface on "Swangin'"?
Infamous Records have announced today that Mobb Deep's Prodigy is connecting with his Infamous signee, Boogz Boogetz, for an entire collaborative album.
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"9 Views0 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance2 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm4,047 Views48 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest475 Views3 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 7,212 Views21 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall3,372 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”25,763 Views136 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail31,403 Views91 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder24,255 Views69 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week48,560 Views216 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,329 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,986 Views50 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,713 Views13 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,788 Views154 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,669 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill "5 Fingers Of Death" Freestyle2,143 Views