DeJ Loaf may have dropped off an EP quite recently, but it appears that the Detroit native is already back in the studio working on her proper debut album, grinding with some big names by her side.
Rita Ora has had a hard time getting her music career off the ground in North America, but a new collaboration with Chris Brown might be just what she needs to score a hit on the U.S. charts.
It's been one hell of a week in Cash Money/Rich Gang news.
Chance The Rapper and The Social Experiment are getting ready to close the Pitchfork Music Festival this Sunday, but first they made an appearance on local talk show, Windy City Live!.
Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" turned Mustard's formula into a number one hit last summer, but (un)fortunately the single didn't work in its second Xerox-ed form, "Pretty Girls" -- a Britney Spears single which once again brought Iggy, The Invisible Men production team
Couples making songs together is a natural thing. From the Sonny & Cher days to present-day power couple Beyonce and Jay Z, it only makes sense for a couple talented people to create music together, especially when they're in love.
Mike WiLL Made It's twitter timeline is just full of news today. The super-producer called out artists who are hopping on Swae Lee of Rae Sremmurd's swag, and then after, hinted that Gucci Mane is coming home.
With the release of Major Lazer's new album Peace Is The Mission this past week, Diplo decided to do some quick/free promo by hopping on Reddit for an AMA. He was accompanied by Major Lazer counterpart, Walshy Fire.
Lil Durk's debut album, Remember My Name, is finally out today. When the rapper first revealed the tracklist, it was noticeably light on features, calling upon DMV rapper Logic, Jeremih and Hypno Carlito.
Both Ab-Soul and Isaiah Rashad have been noticeably absent from our lives. TDE definitely embraces the motto, "quality over quantity," often taking their time between project releases. Since Soulo's These Days...
Chief Keef and Lil Durk were two of the most prominent rappers in the drill scene when it first started to get some coverage a few years back.
Earlier this afternoon Tech N9ne gave us the exclusive reveal of the tracklist for his new album, Special Effects, which is due out on May 5th.
The Album About Nothing is dropping at the end of this month, and as far as we know, there's no Kanye West collaboration on the LP, but a snapchat the rapper released this weekend confirms the two have been in the lab together.
Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
If you've been following Rome Fortune's career, you may have heard his 2012 mixtape with Retro Sushi's CeeJ, Lolo. The two decided to re-connect and bring fans back to Lolo with a second installment, LoloU. This is good for new and old fans alike.
Over the last year, 50 Cent has been more active in the music game than he's been in quite some time, yet we still have yet to hear his consistently delayed studio album, Street King Immortal.
Last week, 50 Cent and the rest of G-Unit sat down with MTV News for an exclusive interview where they touched on the recent Lil Wayne x Birdman beef.
Last week Tech N9ne announced a release date for his upcoming album Special Effects. The album is due out on May 5th, and while Tech may be putting the finishing touches on it right now, he's still missing one very essential verse.
Beanie Sigel is currently recovering from a gunshot wound that almost took his lung, but luckily, the doctors were able to reinflate it. While we hope Beanie has a speedy recovery, we also have something to look forward too in the interim.
Ty Dolla Sign Reveals Upcoming Collaboration With Kanye West, Rihanna & Paul McCartney Jan 2, 2015 at 10:59pm
It looks like Ty Dolla Sign is going to have another monster year in 2015. Along with his highly-anticipated debut album Free TC, the Taylor Gang crooner has some monster collabs that are on the way, specifically with Kanye West.
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems4,321 Views56 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival5,387 Views26 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,700 Views16 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,768 Views12 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye21,919 Views86 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far15,893 Views124 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay23,574 Views128 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,353 Views38 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"28,721 Views159 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,680 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum6,135 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,355 Views33 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,596 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"32,546 Views180 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,386 Views