Gucci Mane confessed on his Twitter account that his addiction to lean was the reason behind his recent erratic behavior. The rapper even said he'd be checking into a rehab facility-- but will that be before or after he checks into jail?
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
Fans who were hoping for Chris Brown's 2015 to be much less tumultuous than his 2014 (or 2013, or 2012, etc.) can put those dreams away, because it's looking like another long year for Breezy, legally speaking.
Since Young Buck was released from prison in October 2013 after serving an 18-month sentence, he's managed to keep a clean slate, but last week, he slipped up a bit.
Juelz Santana comeback to the rap game could have hit a hitch recently as he has been sentenced to two years probation for threatening his neighbor. Apparently, Santana’s neighbor saw the rapper beating his girlfriend and so he stepped in and called
Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
More news comes in about Chris Brown's probation fiasco.
After giving us the video for “No Sleep” last month, Young Scooter is back with another one for our viewing pleasure. Scooter digs into the vault and revisits his From The Cell Block To Your Block mixtape to give us a new video for "Probation".
According to DDotOmen, ATLien rapper Young Scooter, aka Kenneth Edward Bailey, was pulled over by police three days ago for driving with a suspended license, which was apparently a violation of his probation.
Chief Keef Headed Back To Jail For Probation Violation [Update: Keef In Drug Treatment Program] Nov 7, 2013 at 07:41pm
Chief Keef announced on Instagram earlier today hat he was being sent to jail after appearing in court, and now according to DNAinfo, the Chicago rapper is officially headed back to the big house.
Meek Mill could soon be going through a similar situation as Chief Keef, if his probation officer is right. His P.O., Treas Underwood and Assistant District Attorney Noel A.
Lauryn Hill Claims She Didn't Pay Her Taxes Because Of "Very Real Threats" To Herself & Family Apr 15, 2013 at 10:27am
Lauryn Hill is still trying to explain the cause of all her tax troubles. Lauryn Hill plead guilty to charges of tax evasion last year, after earning more than $1.8 million for the years of 2005, 2006 and 2007 and neglecting to pay her taxes. Now that the
Lil Scrappy is once again in trouble with the law. Last week it was reported that the "Love & Hip Hop" star's TV checks would be forwarded straight to a concert booking company he owes a large debt to. Now, Scrappy has an even stranger case on his hands.
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"2,817 Views36 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall925 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,363 Views31 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram13,386 Views42 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,374 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)3,541 Views4 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney5,377 Views17 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music7,814 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"16,514 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,235 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon14,697 Views32 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour17,088 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1761 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance43,041 Views145 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"35,717 Views266 Comments
You may also like...