Gucci Mane confessed on his Twitter account that his addiction to lean was the reason behind his recent erratic behavior. The rapper even said he'd be checking into a rehab facility-- but will that be before or after he checks into jail?
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
Fans who were hoping for Chris Brown's 2015 to be much less tumultuous than his 2014 (or 2013, or 2012, etc.) can put those dreams away, because it's looking like another long year for Breezy, legally speaking.
Since Young Buck was released from prison in October 2013 after serving an 18-month sentence, he's managed to keep a clean slate, but last week, he slipped up a bit.
Juelz Santana comeback to the rap game could have hit a hitch recently as he has been sentenced to two years probation for threatening his neighbor. Apparently, Santana’s neighbor saw the rapper beating his girlfriend and so he stepped in and called
Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
Kanye West is officially done with community service stemming from his assault on a photographer at LAX airport. The rapper clocked in even more hours than was required of him, and reportedly received an extremely favorable review.
Young Buck is getting off pretty easy for his recent attempt at piss forgery.
Afroman returned to the public conscious for pretty much the worst reasons earlier this year, when a story broke that the rapper had decided to punch a woman in the face who approached him on stage.
More news comes in about Chris Brown's probation fiasco.
After giving us the video for “No Sleep” last month, Young Scooter is back with another one for our viewing pleasure. Scooter digs into the vault and revisits his From The Cell Block To Your Block mixtape to give us a new video for "Probation".
According to DDotOmen, ATLien rapper Young Scooter, aka Kenneth Edward Bailey, was pulled over by police three days ago for driving with a suspended license, which was apparently a violation of his probation.
Chief Keef Headed Back To Jail For Probation Violation [Update: Keef In Drug Treatment Program] Nov 7, 2013 at 07:41pm
Chief Keef announced on Instagram earlier today hat he was being sent to jail after appearing in court, and now according to DNAinfo, the Chicago rapper is officially headed back to the big house.
Meek Mill could soon be going through a similar situation as Chief Keef, if his probation officer is right. His P.O., Treas Underwood and Assistant District Attorney Noel A.
Lauryn Hill Claims She Didn't Pay Her Taxes Because Of "Very Real Threats" To Herself & Family Apr 15, 2013 at 10:27am
Lauryn Hill is still trying to explain the cause of all her tax troubles. Lauryn Hill plead guilty to charges of tax evasion last year, after earning more than $1.8 million for the years of 2005, 2006 and 2007 and neglecting to pay her taxes. Now that the
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
Lil Scrappy is once again in trouble with the law. Last week it was reported that the "Love & Hip Hop" star's TV checks would be forwarded straight to a concert booking company he owes a large debt to. Now, Scrappy has an even stranger case on his hands.
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works916 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments4,303 Views42 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now356 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill5,446 Views26 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,238 Views50 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy11,880 Views58 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance16,752 Views103 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,087 Views179 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,271 Views71 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,145 Views130 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,340 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,393 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,624 Views161 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,843 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,739 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,966 Views