Young Buck is getting off pretty easy for his recent attempt at piss forgery.
Since Young Buck was released from prison in October 2013 after serving an 18-month sentence, he's managed to keep a clean slate, but last week, he slipped up a bit.
Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
Fans who were hoping for Chris Brown's 2015 to be much less tumultuous than his 2014 (or 2013, or 2012, etc.) can put those dreams away, because it's looking like another long year for Breezy, legally speaking.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
Chief Keef Headed Back To Jail For Probation Violation [Update: Keef In Drug Treatment Program] Nov 7, 2013 at 07:41pm
Chief Keef announced on Instagram earlier today hat he was being sent to jail after appearing in court, and now according to DNAinfo, the Chicago rapper is officially headed back to the big house.
Gucci Mane confessed on his Twitter account that his addiction to lean was the reason behind his recent erratic behavior. The rapper even said he'd be checking into a rehab facility-- but will that be before or after he checks into jail?
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
Lil Scrappy is once again in trouble with the law. Last week it was reported that the "Love & Hip Hop" star's TV checks would be forwarded straight to a concert booking company he owes a large debt to. Now, Scrappy has an even stranger case on his hands.
Lauryn Hill Claims She Didn't Pay Her Taxes Because Of "Very Real Threats" To Herself & Family Apr 15, 2013 at 10:27am
Lauryn Hill is still trying to explain the cause of all her tax troubles. Lauryn Hill plead guilty to charges of tax evasion last year, after earning more than $1.8 million for the years of 2005, 2006 and 2007 and neglecting to pay her taxes. Now that the
According to DDotOmen, ATLien rapper Young Scooter, aka Kenneth Edward Bailey, was pulled over by police three days ago for driving with a suspended license, which was apparently a violation of his probation.
Meek Mill could soon be going through a similar situation as Chief Keef, if his probation officer is right. His P.O., Treas Underwood and Assistant District Attorney Noel A.
More news comes in about Chris Brown's probation fiasco.
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
Juelz Santana comeback to the rap game could have hit a hitch recently as he has been sentenced to two years probation for threatening his neighbor. Apparently, Santana’s neighbor saw the rapper beating his girlfriend and so he stepped in and called
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival614 Views6 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport2,027 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See4,284 Views56 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans1,456 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum9,152 Views78 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?6,054 Views65 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby12,237 Views50 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus10,563 Views68 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"3,800 Views30 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works351 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds7,471 Views34 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice1,862 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More5,224 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,494 Views0 Comments