Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
As you may know, Schoolboy Q made headlines down in Austin, Texas already for allegedly not being allowed entrance into 50 Cent’s showcase on Tuesday night.
We first heard a clip of Meek Mill's new track with Ty Dolla $ign last week, when both DJ Mustard and the rapper himself posted videos of the new collaboration to their respective Instagrams.
ScHoolboy Q just released his major label debut, Oxymoron, this week, and as a result he's been making the promotional rounds. The rapper thus decided to perform on Arsenio's show, doing a rendition of his anthemic single, "Man Of The Year".
Drake recently performed at a club during an All-Star weekend party, and some technical difficulties led to a bit of an awkward moment on stage.During "Worst Behaviour", Drizzy's mic suddenly stopped working, but instead of panicking, the OVO rapper decided to
Pharrell's 2013 was filled with a ridiculous number of hits, but his opening performance at the 2014 all-star game was a reminder of just how many jams he has under his belt.
Kanye West's The College Dropout celebrated its 10th anniversarty this week, and since 2014 seems to be a pretty anniversary obsessed year, we've seen a plethora of retrospectives on the topic.
Bleek takes his "Sh!t" freestyle to Shade 45, performing the cut in-studio.
Action Bronson is known for his stage antics, primarily those that involve him performing wrestling moves, whether for fun or out of genuine anger (his most recent stunt being a pushing match with a security guard who tried to take his joint away).
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Jay Z brought out a young fan to rap his verse from "Clique" at a recent Greensboro, NC gig. Apparently, the kid was holding a sign that read ‘Can I rap for you?,’ so Hov decided to bring him onstage.
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1 View0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston2,619 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles7,663 Views26 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed115,787 Views333 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear4,681 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For5,206 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night12,834 Views54 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt22,866 Views76 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,090 Views148 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,392 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th13,806 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,247 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"15,747 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption22,210 Views71 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon9,256 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,956 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer44,287 Views