Drake's OVO imprint is teaming up with his own label, Cash Money, to drop a new Cash Money x OVO-themed capsule collection, just in time for your holiday purchases.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
// In just over a month, Drake's album, Nothing Was The Same has achieved Platinum status. Drizzy's 3rd retail effort moved 38,274 copies this week, which has pushed it over the 1 million mark.
Today is Drake's 27th birthday, and the OVO rapper was up all night celebrating. The birthday festivities have been documented on Instagram, so you can take a look at what went down in the gallery above.
Anticipation was high for Drake's "Would You Like A Tour," but it seemed as though things might get off to a rocky start with alleged tension between Drake and Future.
October's Very Own Holding A One Day Only Pop-Up Shop That's "Compliments Of The Company" Sep 18, 2013 at 12:04am
If you seen Drake wearing some fresh Nothing Was The Same gear lately, and were interested in copping some, here’s your chance.
In case you didn't notice, Drake's new album, Nothing Was The Same, hit the web last night. If you weren't too busy drinking white wine and texting your ex, you may have noticed his reference to Ellen Degeneres on opener "Tuscan Leather".
Drake Responds To Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "He's Not Murdering Me" [Update: Drake Reveals 3 Song Titles & Producers Off "NWTS"] Aug 31, 2013 at 12:31am
For the longest time, it seemed like no one with a direct connection to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse had any interest in speaking on it.
Drake's official artwork for Nothing Was The Same caused quite a stir when it was revealed last week. The cover instantly spawned its share of memes, and had a lot of people talking about the meaning behind the striking images.
After appearing on Drake's new track, many assumed 2 Chainz to be a guaranteed guest at Drizzy's OVO Fest.
The other week Drake revealed his hat collaboration with New Era, supporting the Toronto Blue Jays. The special limited edition cap will only be available at the OVO Fest in Toronto.
Tufts University References Drake & Asks Applicants What "#YOLO" Means To Them Jul 12, 2013 at 02:11pm
Apparently Drake's words have reached the iconic status of "Carpe Diem," and "No Day But Today," as Tufts University is asking university applicants what the term "#YOLO" means to them (yes, they actually used a hashtag).
Drake is once again helping to launch the career of an r'n'b artist from Toronto, since The Weeknd successfully signed with a major label last year. This time the artist, PARTYNEXTDOOR, is signed to his own OVO imprint.
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids28,658 Views48 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"39,720 Views104 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,107 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"8,896 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 34,437 Views4 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account10,923 Views25 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court5,921 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 16,929 Views46 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"4,959 Views29 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"20,025 Views42 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine3,043 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade2,348 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks10,309 Views41 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,760 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story15,871 Views40 Comments
You may also like...