Pop culture references sell a lot of apparel these days, to the point that artists such as Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and Katy Perry have made a point of shutting down fan-made merch on Etsy and the like. Nicki Minaj is a highly quotable rapper, so when she works
Jay Z Collaborates With Billionaire Boys Club On "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Shirt Jan 19, 2014 at 07:56pm
Kanye West isn't the only rapper debuting some new clothing designs this week. Jay Z is also getting in on the fashion game, launching a new graphic t-shirt in collaboration with Pharrell's Billionaire Boys Club.
Kanye West really wants you to buy his t-shirts. The aspiring fashion designer recently made his 80's metal-inspired merch available to purchase through PacSun, and has now launched a pop-up shop in LA where more of his clothing will be available.
YelaWolf is not happy with Macklemore. This weekend, both rappers performed at the Osheaga Music Festival in Montreal, Canada. All was well until Yela was approached by a fan for a photo.
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"584 Views11 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)739 Views3 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend745 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 3,748 Views46 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"2,484 Views14 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake4,335 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,531 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"35,862 Views368 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?26,738 Views160 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,298 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,794 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,654 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group22,311 Views34 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist28,739 Views54 Comments
You may also like...
- 2 Chainz "Everything I Know" Video2,496 Views