Pop culture references sell a lot of apparel these days, to the point that artists such as Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and Katy Perry have made a point of shutting down fan-made merch on Etsy and the like. Nicki Minaj is a highly quotable rapper, so when she works
Jay Z Collaborates With Billionaire Boys Club On "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Shirt Jan 19, 2014 at 07:56pm
Kanye West isn't the only rapper debuting some new clothing designs this week. Jay Z is also getting in on the fashion game, launching a new graphic t-shirt in collaboration with Pharrell's Billionaire Boys Club.
Kanye West really wants you to buy his t-shirts. The aspiring fashion designer recently made his 80's metal-inspired merch available to purchase through PacSun, and has now launched a pop-up shop in LA where more of his clothing will be available.
YelaWolf is not happy with Macklemore. This weekend, both rappers performed at the Osheaga Music Festival in Montreal, Canada. All was well until Yela was approached by a fan for a photo.
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God1,526 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape6,403 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album18,759 Views134 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,742 Views46 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,765 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,057 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,407 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,585 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,685 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,202 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?23,148 Views45 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"41,270 Views188 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,148 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,966 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online37,850 Views70 Comments