Pop culture references sell a lot of apparel these days, to the point that artists such as Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and Katy Perry have made a point of shutting down fan-made merch on Etsy and the like. Nicki Minaj is a highly quotable rapper, so when she works
Jay Z Collaborates With Billionaire Boys Club On "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Shirt Jan 19, 2014 at 07:56pm
Kanye West isn't the only rapper debuting some new clothing designs this week. Jay Z is also getting in on the fashion game, launching a new graphic t-shirt in collaboration with Pharrell's Billionaire Boys Club.
Kanye West really wants you to buy his t-shirts. The aspiring fashion designer recently made his 80's metal-inspired merch available to purchase through PacSun, and has now launched a pop-up shop in LA where more of his clothing will be available.
YelaWolf is not happy with Macklemore. This weekend, both rappers performed at the Osheaga Music Festival in Montreal, Canada. All was well until Yela was approached by a fan for a photo.
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs1,017 Views5 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time2,120 Views17 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC18,320 Views46 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,964 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,259 Views25 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,842 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,063 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,737 Views105 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,691 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,617 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,775 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,562 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,708 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,486 Views50 Comments