Perhaps not getting around to listening to Joey Bada$$’ 1999 mixtape until this week, Lil B took exception to a line on “Survival Tactics,” where Capital STEEZ says “...tell the Based God don’t quit his day job.” Taking it
2014 just couldn't go out without one more incident of police killing a black teenager.
“Internet rapper” has generally forever been considered a negative term. In the eyes of many core hip-hop heads, being real life-hot is always more favorable than being internet-hot. Often, however, it’s the opposite that’s true.
Social media has become inseparable from today's society. Outlets such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are used constantly worldwide, and have become the main methods of direct communication between individuals the world over.
T.I. On Iggy Azalea's Twitter Beefs: "I Think She Should Focus On What Got Her Here" Jan 30, 2015 at 12:33 PM
Iggy Azalea has always been pretty vocal towards her haters on social media, but the last few months have certainly spawned more feuds than usual for the Australian rapper.
Jeezy released his 5th studio album, Seen It All this Tuesday, and while the record has been getting a pretty good reception, much of the press surrounding Jeezy has been surrounding his gun charges.
Lupe Announces New Album Title On Twitter, Then Deletes It [Update: Confirms Title On Red Carpet] Feb 10, 2013 at 08:52 PM
Lupe Fiasco had previously announced that his "sequel to the sequel" album Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Part 2, was cancelled, but he had yet to reveal the new title of his upcoming project.
After another Twitter spat with Perez Hilton last week, Azealia Banks has publicly stirred the pot again, this time calling out friend and collaborator Diplo over the recent 'Harlem Shake' remix fiasco.
Azealia Banks has once again lashed out on Twitter against a fellow artist.
Miguel Rants About Race, Says "Black People Are The Most Judgmental People In The World" May 28, 2013 at 03:17 PM
Miguel has been doing pretty well for himself as of late. The R&B singer released his critically acclaimed sophomore album Kaleidoscope Dream last year, and has since won a Grammy for the project, collaborated with the likes of Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar, J.
For those of us who pay attention to world news, there hasn't hotter topic over the past few weeks than the ongoing war between the Jewish nation of Israel and their neighbors to the east in Palestine.
Kanye West's seminal debut, The College Dropout, turns 10 today, and while 'Ye had been silent on the matter leading up to the anniversary, there was no way we were gonna get though today without the outspoken rapper saying something.
Lupe Fiasco has once again decided to vent on some of his frustrations with violence in the world.
Last year J.R. Smith was put on blast after a screenshot of a direct message he sent to a female fan was put online. The Knicks swing man asked her if she "wanted the pipe," to which she politely declined.
Andre Drummond and Jennette McCurdy did what many people are doing, they met online. Only difference is they did it with an audience of millions. After Drummond was openly making posts about his celebrity crush on the former iCarly star, she finally noti
Don't get me wrong, I love Hip Hop. Like, I really love Hip Hop. Eat it, breathe it, sleep it, kind of thing. But just like anything else, there's always improvements to be made.
Lupe Fiasco has been known to be pretty erratic on Twitter, which lead to him making his account private. While he's been a little more subdued since the privacy change, he's begun work on a fairly strange project through the outlet.
Kevin Durant and Dwyane Wade have exchanged some words on social media over ranking the NBA's Top 10 players. While on Cinesport, Durant was shown Sports Illustrated's ranking of the league's Top 10 and asked what he thought.
Some says "Twitter rants," some say "album promotion," but whatever you call it, Lupe Fiasco has been sparking beef all over Twitter in the weeks before his long-delayed Tetsuo & Youth drops.
This beef escalated quickly. Recently Joey Bada$$ tweeted a line from his song "Survival Tactics" which just happened to be about Lil B.
The triumphant (ok, maybe not so much) return of "140 Bars Or Less" dissecting the foibles of the hip hop community as expressed in under 140 characters on Twitter.
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments