Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Since the new year has begun, we've received word from several rappers about new projects in the works for 2014.
We've seen Iggy Azalea get herself riled up on twitter a lot lately. She responds to almost every gossip-y headline that surfaces about her with a twitter rant, often times just making things worse for herself.
Tyler, The Creator Calls Out Will.i.am, Says He's Making "Butt Shit [Music] To Make Bread" Oct 29, 2013 at 11:56am
Tyler, The Creator is often venting through Twitter with whatever is on his mind (often in all caps), whether it be about the YouTube Music Video Awards, like last week, or, like last night, about Will.i.am.
Last weekend, a bit of good news for Cee-Lo Green became overshadowed by some truly terrible comments he made about rape on Twitter.
Eminem hosted a Twitter Q&A this afternoon to promote "Southpaw," which premieres today. He took 13 questions from fans who submitted queries via the hashtag #DearSlim.
The claws come out once again. Azealia Banks recently took aim at Nicki Minaj, calling her music basic, and a month later she's slandering Nicki once more, this time in regards to comments she made during her New York Times Magazine cover story.
At the beginning of 2014 we saw Hopsin go on quite the depressing Twitter rant, even going so far as to mentioning suicide and dissing his own Knock Madness album.
Chris Brown stirred up a bit of controversy on Twitter the other night, when he tweeted conspiratorial thoughts on the Ebola outbreak that is currently happening. The epidemic began in West Africa but has since migrated to United States.
Tyler, The Creator & Flying Lotus Put The YouTube Music Awards On Blast [Update: Tyler Explains His Stance] Nov 9, 2013 at 03:30pm
Yesterday, we reported on the list of nominees for the inaugural YouTube Music Awards, which includes artists such as Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Nicki Minaj.
Jay Electronica is at it again. What, exactly, we're not sure. The rapper is on Twitter this evening, and after deleting all his old tweets, a common habit of his, he sent out some new ones.
When Hopsin stopped by the HNHH offices recently to promote his new album Pound Syndrome, he was affable, conversational, and light-hearted.
Pusha T had a pretty awful night in his hometown of Virginia yesterday, as he unloaded a series of Tweets calling out a local business for racist practices.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
Mike Dean Says Kanye, Kendrick, Pusha T Song Is Not Real, We're "Thirsty" To Assume It Could Be Sep 27, 2015 at 04:04pm
There's a lot of thirst in the rap world -- from fans and media alike, and when it comes to Kanye West, who's been promising his new album, SWISH, all year, that thirst is particularly magnified right now.
Social media has become inseparable from today's society. Outlets such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are used constantly worldwide, and have become the main methods of direct communication between individuals the world over.
“Internet rapper” has generally forever been considered a negative term. In the eyes of many core hip-hop heads, being real life-hot is always more favorable than being internet-hot. Often, however, it’s the opposite that’s true.
As summer nears its end, we witnessed a cool-off of sorts before we get albums from Dr. Dre, The Weeknd, Travi$ Scott, Mac Miller and (hopefully) Kid Cudi. Still, there was plenty to be excited about this past week, what with CyHi dissing everyone on G.O.O.D.
Nipsey Hussle has Twitter up in arms today, after he responded to an offensive tweet, seemingly agreeing with the sentiment.
Say goodbye to one of the most unique tweeters in Twitter history-- at least for the time being.
2014 just couldn't go out without one more incident of police killing a black teenager.
Jeezy released his 5th studio album, Seen It All this Tuesday, and while the record has been getting a pretty good reception, much of the press surrounding Jeezy has been surrounding his gun charges.
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company2,501 Views16 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"2,093 Views6 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac3,118 Views41 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work10,408 Views60 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles1,802 Views17 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single2,570 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?4,779 Views26 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,571 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,051 Views24 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views15,358 Views119 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop12,014 Views72 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,528 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed24,795 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,625 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,145 Views