Lupe Announces New Album Title On Twitter, Then Deletes It [Update: Confirms Title On Red Carpet] Feb 10, 2013 at 08:52pm
Lupe Fiasco had previously announced that his "sequel to the sequel" album Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Part 2, was cancelled, but he had yet to reveal the new title of his upcoming project.
For those of us who pay attention to world news, there hasn't hotter topic over the past few weeks than the ongoing war between the Jewish nation of Israel and their neighbors to the east in Palestine.
After another Twitter spat with Perez Hilton last week, Azealia Banks has publicly stirred the pot again, this time calling out friend and collaborator Diplo over the recent 'Harlem Shake' remix fiasco.
Miguel Rants About Race, Says "Black People Are The Most Judgmental People In The World" May 28, 2013 at 03:17pm
Miguel has been doing pretty well for himself as of late. The R&B singer released his critically acclaimed sophomore album Kaleidoscope Dream last year, and has since won a Grammy for the project, collaborated with the likes of Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar, J.
Dame Dash has the twittersphere on a roll right now, thanks to the #TweetLikeDameDash hashtag. It all stemmed from Dame's interview with The Breakfast Club, where he went on this nonsensical tirade about how real men don't have bosses.
Don't get me wrong, I love Hip Hop. Like, I really love Hip Hop. Eat it, breathe it, sleep it, kind of thing. But just like anything else, there's always improvements to be made.
Kanye West's seminal debut, The College Dropout, turns 10 today, and while 'Ye had been silent on the matter leading up to the anniversary, there was no way we were gonna get though today without the outspoken rapper saying something.
Lupe Fiasco has once again decided to vent on some of his frustrations with violence in the world.
Andre Drummond and Jennette McCurdy did what many people are doing, they met online. Only difference is they did it with an audience of millions. After Drummond was openly making posts about his celebrity crush on the former iCarly star, she finally noti
Some says "Twitter rants," some say "album promotion," but whatever you call it, Lupe Fiasco has been sparking beef all over Twitter in the weeks before his long-delayed Tetsuo & Youth drops.
This beef escalated quickly. Recently Joey Bada$$ tweeted a line from his song "Survival Tactics" which just happened to be about Lil B.
Dissecting the foibles of the hip hop community as expressed in under 140 characters on Twitter.
Azealia Banks is back at it again. She knows exactly what buttons to push to make controversy on Twitter.
For many rap fans, that fact that Macklemore isn't up for any Grammys this February is a good thing (although, warning: Iggy Azalea might wipe the smirks off your faces), but by next year's ceremony, it's looking like there might be another project from him a
This time last week, we had no idea that Tyler, The Creator and Young Thug would be giving us new projects by the end of April, but I guess that's how things work now.
This week, we learned that you should not appropriate rap lyrics if you're a breakfast food chain — lest you want Nicki Minaj to call you out. It was an educational week in rap, actually.
In case you missed the news last week, CeeLo Green made some disparaging remarks regarding rape. He subsequently deleted the tweets, but the damage was already done.
Azealia Banks is back in the news for her usual Twitter antics. This time Azealia took aim at Pharrell for his lack of support on her Broke With Expensive Taste single "ATM JAM."
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member0 Views0 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"1,952 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo2,629 Views20 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,716 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University20,731 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,795 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,004 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO40,096 Views94 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,397 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,908 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,798 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,277 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,766 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,417 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges13,008 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all488 Views