Social media has become inseparable from today's society. Outlets such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are used constantly worldwide, and have become the main methods of direct communication between individuals the world over.
“Internet rapper” has generally forever been considered a negative term. In the eyes of many core hip-hop heads, being real life-hot is always more favorable than being internet-hot. Often, however, it’s the opposite that’s true.
Say goodbye to one of the most unique tweeters in Twitter history-- at least for the time being.
2014 just couldn't go out without one more incident of police killing a black teenager.
Jeezy released his 5th studio album, Seen It All this Tuesday, and while the record has been getting a pretty good reception, much of the press surrounding Jeezy has been surrounding his gun charges.
T.I. On Iggy Azalea's Twitter Beefs: "I Think She Should Focus On What Got Her Here" Jan 30, 2015 at 12:33pm
Iggy Azalea has always been pretty vocal towards her haters on social media, but the last few months have certainly spawned more feuds than usual for the Australian rapper.
Fans were pleasantly surprised at Midnight when Chance The Rapper tweeted that SURF, the long-awaited collaborative album with Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment, was available for free on iTunes. It turns out, it was well worth the wait.
For those of us who pay attention to world news, there hasn't hotter topic over the past few weeks than the ongoing war between the Jewish nation of Israel and their neighbors to the east in Palestine.
Lupe Announces New Album Title On Twitter, Then Deletes It [Update: Confirms Title On Red Carpet] Feb 10, 2013 at 08:52pm
Lupe Fiasco had previously announced that his "sequel to the sequel" album Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Part 2, was cancelled, but he had yet to reveal the new title of his upcoming project.
After another Twitter spat with Perez Hilton last week, Azealia Banks has publicly stirred the pot again, this time calling out friend and collaborator Diplo over the recent 'Harlem Shake' remix fiasco.
Miguel Rants About Race, Says "Black People Are The Most Judgmental People In The World" May 28, 2013 at 03:17pm
Miguel has been doing pretty well for himself as of late. The R&B singer released his critically acclaimed sophomore album Kaleidoscope Dream last year, and has since won a Grammy for the project, collaborated with the likes of Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar, J.
Dame Dash has the twittersphere on a roll right now, thanks to the #TweetLikeDameDash hashtag. It all stemmed from Dame's interview with The Breakfast Club, where he went on this nonsensical tirade about how real men don't have bosses.
As summer rolls around, the rap game's just starting to pick up steam again after a relatively slow month.
Don't get me wrong, I love Hip Hop. Like, I really love Hip Hop. Eat it, breathe it, sleep it, kind of thing. But just like anything else, there's always improvements to be made.
Kanye West's seminal debut, The College Dropout, turns 10 today, and while 'Ye had been silent on the matter leading up to the anniversary, there was no way we were gonna get though today without the outspoken rapper saying something.
Lupe Fiasco has once again decided to vent on some of his frustrations with violence in the world.
As we've seen in the past, Azealia Banks can be very defense about what she views as cultural appropriation, and she's also extremely outspoken about racial issues.
Andre Drummond and Jennette McCurdy did what many people are doing, they met online. Only difference is they did it with an audience of millions. After Drummond was openly making posts about his celebrity crush on the former iCarly star, she finally noti
Lil B has been out here for the pst few weeks. In case you missed it, he's been (attempting to) wreak havoc upon the NBA playoffs with his notorious curses, but today, he turns his attention to music.
New music! Jokes! Late graduations! Blunted revelations! Brotherly love! All of this and more on this week's edition of 140 Bars. Read on to get the best tweets in hip hop, from everyone from Kanye West to Lil B.
Some says "Twitter rants," some say "album promotion," but whatever you call it, Lupe Fiasco has been sparking beef all over Twitter in the weeks before his long-delayed Tetsuo & Youth drops.
This beef escalated quickly. Recently Joey Bada$$ tweeted a line from his song "Survival Tactics" which just happened to be about Lil B.
Childish Gambino, who doubles as the actor Donald Glover, has a role in the upcoming movie "Magic Mike XXL." With the movie hitting theatres on July 1st, let's hope he puts some focus back on his rap music.
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 286,163 Views4 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K10,765 Views32 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"7,571 Views29 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music5,668 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol10,464 Views30 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo2,914 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent2,193 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist4,260 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage12,874 Views32 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single8,562 Views30 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan10,697 Views31 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More19,129 Views44 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"3,450 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners10,384 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"51,909 Views133 Comments