T.I. On Iggy Azalea's Twitter Beefs: "I Think She Should Focus On What Got Her Here" Jan 30, 2015 at 12:33pm
Iggy Azalea has always been pretty vocal towards her haters on social media, but the last few months have certainly spawned more feuds than usual for the Australian rapper.
For those of us who pay attention to world news, there hasn't hotter topic over the past few weeks than the ongoing war between the Jewish nation of Israel and their neighbors to the east in Palestine.
Lupe Announces New Album Title On Twitter, Then Deletes It [Update: Confirms Title On Red Carpet] Feb 10, 2013 at 08:52pm
Lupe Fiasco had previously announced that his "sequel to the sequel" album Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Part 2, was cancelled, but he had yet to reveal the new title of his upcoming project.
After another Twitter spat with Perez Hilton last week, Azealia Banks has publicly stirred the pot again, this time calling out friend and collaborator Diplo over the recent 'Harlem Shake' remix fiasco.
Miguel Rants About Race, Says "Black People Are The Most Judgmental People In The World" May 28, 2013 at 03:17pm
Miguel has been doing pretty well for himself as of late. The R&B singer released his critically acclaimed sophomore album Kaleidoscope Dream last year, and has since won a Grammy for the project, collaborated with the likes of Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar, J.
Dame Dash has the twittersphere on a roll right now, thanks to the #TweetLikeDameDash hashtag. It all stemmed from Dame's interview with The Breakfast Club, where he went on this nonsensical tirade about how real men don't have bosses.
Don't get me wrong, I love Hip Hop. Like, I really love Hip Hop. Eat it, breathe it, sleep it, kind of thing. But just like anything else, there's always improvements to be made.
Kanye West's seminal debut, The College Dropout, turns 10 today, and while 'Ye had been silent on the matter leading up to the anniversary, there was no way we were gonna get though today without the outspoken rapper saying something.
Lupe Fiasco has once again decided to vent on some of his frustrations with violence in the world.
Andre Drummond and Jennette McCurdy did what many people are doing, they met online. Only difference is they did it with an audience of millions. After Drummond was openly making posts about his celebrity crush on the former iCarly star, she finally noti
Some says "Twitter rants," some say "album promotion," but whatever you call it, Lupe Fiasco has been sparking beef all over Twitter in the weeks before his long-delayed Tetsuo & Youth drops.
This beef escalated quickly. Recently Joey Bada$$ tweeted a line from his song "Survival Tactics" which just happened to be about Lil B.
New music! Jokes! Late graduations! Blunted revelations! Brotherly love! All of this and more on this week's edition of 140 Bars. Read on to get the best tweets in hip hop, from everyone from Kanye West to Lil B.
Azealia Banks is back at it again. She knows exactly what buttons to push to make controversy on Twitter.
After a big first quarter, May has been kind of a slump month for releases, as there's tons of noteworthy projects planned for this summer, but the last few weeks have mostly been dominated by singles, videos and news.
For many rap fans, that fact that Macklemore isn't up for any Grammys this February is a good thing (although, warning: Iggy Azalea might wipe the smirks off your faces), but by next year's ceremony, it's looking like there might be another project from him a
Dissecting the foibles of the hip hop community as expressed in under 140 characters on Twitter.
This time last week, we had no idea that Tyler, The Creator and Young Thug would be giving us new projects by the end of April, but I guess that's how things work now.
This week, we learned that you should not appropriate rap lyrics if you're a breakfast food chain — lest you want Nicki Minaj to call you out. It was an educational week in rap, actually.
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay1 View0 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco5,864 Views14 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,022 Views18 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,332 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend10,701 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,713 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2314,969 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,945 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,430 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs129,380 Views202 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,883 Views45 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,801 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,514 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,622 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,662 Views0 Comments
You may also like...