A new trailer announcing the arrival of video game Mortal Kombat X for 2015 was released today, and with it we get to hear some new music from Taylor Gang boss Wiz Khalifa.
This Summer has been a wild one in hip hop, with veterans like Wiz Khalifa and 50 Cent dropping new albums, newcomers like Rae Sremmurd and Bobby Shmurda creating viral sensations, and Nicki Minaj's full moon eclipsing pretty much everything else on Earth.
Kid Cudi is working on his next studio album, Speedin' Bullet To Heaven, and while he's kept his music pretty well under wraps, he decided to share a snippet of a new song on Twitter today.
Earlier today, Wiz Khalifa visited the Power 106 LA studios to premiere his hot new single "We Dem Boyz".
Kanye West Reportedly Hints That He'll Drop New Music For North West's Birthday Jun 11, 2015 at 04:53pm
Kanye West called into HOT 97 today and spoke to their on-air personality Nessa about a few things. We don't have audio from their phone call just yet, but HOT 97 has tweeted out some of the highlights as have some listeners.
As summer draws to a close and all the kids are back at school, it's a great time to reminisce about all the fun that was had and great music that came out. Last week we tackled the best mixtapes of the summer, but that doesn't tell the whole story.
By now, you've probably heard the SEVEN new tracks PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted on Saturday's episode of OVO Sound Radio, but now you have a chance to listen to the entire broadcast.
After dropping off his Paul McCartney-featured single “Only One” at the top of the month, all eyes have been on Yeezy’s next album and when we’ll get to hear more new music from it.
The last 24 hours in rap have been pretty damn crazy, and they don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. As of today, seven new iLoveMakonnen songs have made their way online.
It looks like #RozayWeek is underway. After hearing the lead single, "Foreclosures," off his newly-announced Black Dollar album earlier today, the MMG boss is getting ready to share some more music with us.
We're not sure how he got a hold of it (perhaps it's the Tidal connection), but Win Butler of The Arcade Fire previewed some new music at his DJ set last night.
While doing a secret show at DePaul University in Chicago, Chance The Rapper surprised attendees when a special guest, Jeremih, appeared on stage and they started to do some brand new music together.
Will Smith returned to rapping last week, with his verse on the remix of Bomba Estério "Fiesta." It may not be the remix or appearance you were expecting from Will Smith, but it did the trick.
Frank Ocean has been pretty reclusive over the past year.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis have enjoyed enormous success over the past year, and their album The Heist doesn't seem to be falling off the charts any time soon, so it's looking like the duo can now sit back and relax while they get more and more famous.
Chris Brown just hit his Instagram page with three new videos, all previewing some fire emoji music he's been working on. He didn't reveal any details about the records, he simply captioned the final video of the trio with "work." Indeed.
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support4,335 Views70 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists15,673 Views133 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company14,992 Views43 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"10,561 Views33 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac8,370 Views76 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work23,631 Views83 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,880 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,439 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,993 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,192 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,593 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views20,334 Views144 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,810 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,747 Views9 Comments