Last month, paparazzi caught some pictures of Machine Gun Kelly and Amber Rose hanging out together, which led to inevitable dating rumors, and now MGK's spoken on the matter on Hot 97.
Iggy Azalea is always a hot topic these days, and her appearance at the Billboard Awards was no exception.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian's relationship isn't exactly a secret, but both parties turn pretty coy when asked about it. What Milian won't say publicly is pronounced loud and clear by here new tattoo -- a declaration of her love for Weezy.
Yesterday, we saw Blac Chyna's mother enter the fray that's been ongoing between her, Tyga and the Kardashian clan ever since T-Raww ditched her and began dating Kylie Jenner.
After a few years of wild world tours, X-rated songs and videos featuring a bevy of attractive women, The Weeknd may have finally entered an exclusive relationship.
This past Saturday, Tyga performed a show at Cal State Fullerton, and despite the fact that it was an 18-and-up show and organizers told T-Raww that the 17-year-old Kylie Jenner couldn't attend, her brought her along anyway.
"Hanging out" with a Jenner has its perks when it comes to publicity, but it also means being a constant target of gossip blogs. Tyga has found himself in that position recently, and judging by his comments on Twitter today, he's pretty fed up with it.
Last we heard, Amber Rose seemed like she was leaning toward working things out with Wiz Khalifa, but some new photos of Rose getting pretty close with Machine Gun Kelly have Twitter going up.
Well, Ariana Grande's dad didn't actually respond to Big Sean's "I give her that D" comment yesterday, but the couple still seems to have had their fair share of problems. Us Weekly reports that they've broken up.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
Since Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa broke things off last year, both of them have made very public displays of their newfound single life, but perhaps they're not as over each other as we initially thought?
Justin Timberlake had a pretty admirable run as a bachelor, but he decided to settle down with actress Jessica Biel a couple years back, and today, the two announced that they're expecting their first child.
TMZ is reporting that not only have Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon begun divorce proceedings, but they've been apart for several months already. Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ that Mariah and Nick have been living in separate houses in NYC since May.
Kevin Gates may be the most active Instagram videographer in the game, constantly posting clips of himself ranting on a variety of topics, always making sure to sign off with his chosen mantra, "I don't get tired!".
A few weeks back, reports came in that Ray J and reality star girlfriend Princess had ended things, but that 911 was called in the process when Princess had hinted at attempting suicide to her boyfriend.
Khloe Kardashian Says She Dated French Montana When She Was "Lonely & Destructive" Dec 30, 2014 at 03:22pm
We know this is the news you've been dying for today. Why was Khloe Kardashian dating French Montana? We can finally answer the question that's sure to have been bubbling in your mind for awhile now. Or not.
After existing in on-again off-again territory for the majority of the year, Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran appear to have called things off again, only this time, things got a little ugly.
Back in 2011, Iggy Azalea and A$AP Rocky were rumored to be dating.
Two of the biggest breakups in the hip-hop world this year have been French Montana and Khloe Kardashian breaking off their admittedly short relationship, and Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose's much-publicized, threesome-related split.
We all know A$AP Rocky loves bad bitches, and unfortunately for girlfriend Chanel Iman, she's not the only one on the planet (although she's undoubtedly in the top tier). E!
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday1,012 Views9 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity2,931 Views31 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend6,873 Views13 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season2,645 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 239,526 Views18 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums5,031 Views11 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 973,480 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs106,997 Views194 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine8,972 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,331 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL13,507 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape31,390 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,263 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,270 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,273 Views1 Comment
You may also like...