For as long as we've known him, Kid Ink's had his girl Asiah Azante by his side, and now he's ready to make that love eternal. As told by some recent Instagram posts, the Bat Gang rapper put a (very large) ring on it recently.
While there relationship was never mentioned publicly when the couple were on good terms, Nicki Minaj and Safaree Samuels have been quick to call each other out post-breakup.
The ambitious birthday celebration for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's daughter, Nori, certainly seemed a bit exhausting, and Kanye's power nap during a "Frozen" performance that day confirms it.
The Kardashian family seems to have new rumors pop up about them every other day, literally, and the most recent one surfaced earlier this morning. USA Weekly claimed that Kimmy Cakes is having a baby boy, much to Kanye's delight.
Rihanna has generally been known to date fellow celebrities, but she usually keeps things pretty low-key, at least, as low-key as you can get when you're one of the biggest artists in the world.
We've been hearing a lot about Chris Brown and Karrueche's slow and painful breakup over the last couple of months, mostly through social media posts.
Chris Brown's Rep Responds To Rumors The Singer Blew Smoke In Flight Attendant's Face Jun 3, 2015 at 05:57pm
A story that detailed an event in which Chris Brown acted very rudely towards a flight attendant made the gossip rounds earlier today, but his representative is denying pretty much all the claims.
Ever since Nicki Minaj posted a picture of a huge, heart-shaped rock for the whole world to see, rumors of an engagement to Meek Mill have been passed around with little in the way of actual confirmation from either camps.
When Chris Brown isn't entangling himself in social media beef, he's likely facing some sort of legal drama. Today TMZ alleges that Breezy's recently-discovered baby mama is demanding more child support for their daughter together, Royalty.
Last month, paparazzi caught some pictures of Machine Gun Kelly and Amber Rose hanging out together, which led to inevitable dating rumors, and now MGK's spoken on the matter on Hot 97.
Iggy Azalea is always a hot topic these days, and her appearance at the Billboard Awards was no exception.
Tyga's relationship status has been a talking point for a good while now, but things escalated this past week when he went at it with his ex (Blac Chyna)'s mom on Instagram, Chyna filed for full custody of their son and a crafty street artist plaster
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian's relationship isn't exactly a secret, but both parties turn pretty coy when asked about it. What Milian won't say publicly is pronounced loud and clear by here new tattoo -- a declaration of her love for Weezy.
Yesterday, we saw Blac Chyna's mother enter the fray that's been ongoing between her, Tyga and the Kardashian clan ever since T-Raww ditched her and began dating Kylie Jenner.
After a few years of wild world tours, X-rated songs and videos featuring a bevy of attractive women, The Weeknd may have finally entered an exclusive relationship.
This past Saturday, Tyga performed a show at Cal State Fullerton, and despite the fact that it was an 18-and-up show and organizers told T-Raww that the 17-year-old Kylie Jenner couldn't attend, her brought her along anyway.
"Hanging out" with a Jenner has its perks when it comes to publicity, but it also means being a constant target of gossip blogs. Tyga has found himself in that position recently, and judging by his comments on Twitter today, he's pretty fed up with it.
Last we heard, Amber Rose seemed like she was leaning toward working things out with Wiz Khalifa, but some new photos of Rose getting pretty close with Machine Gun Kelly have Twitter going up.
Well, Ariana Grande's dad didn't actually respond to Big Sean's "I give her that D" comment yesterday, but the couple still seems to have had their fair share of problems. Us Weekly reports that they've broken up.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
Since Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa broke things off last year, both of them have made very public displays of their newfound single life, but perhaps they're not as over each other as we initially thought?
Justin Timberlake had a pretty admirable run as a bachelor, but he decided to settle down with actress Jessica Biel a couple years back, and today, the two announced that they're expecting their first child.
TMZ is reporting that not only have Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon begun divorce proceedings, but they've been apart for several months already. Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ that Mariah and Nick have been living in separate houses in NYC since May.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement12,603 Views32 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years25,294 Views231 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,063 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"38,666 Views134 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,467 Views28 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album8,843 Views25 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"17,951 Views127 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,944 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"15,665 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,476 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean13,934 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,348 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram23,964 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,809 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,504 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music566 Views