Over the course of their joint "Rodeo" tour, Travi$ Scott and Young Thug have attracted attention for a variety of perceived disses of other artists. Scott's gone at J.
Big Sean may be amid hype for his Dark Sky Paradise album, but for a brief moment he took the focus off that with his recent freebie "Me, Myself & I." The song sparked rumors that Sean was taking shots at Kendrick Lamar (or something..) with the bars,
While talking to Peter Rosenberg on Hot 97, Asher Roth speaks on the shots Eminem through his way on his track "Asshole." He says he wasn't offended, and he thought it was cool.Peep Asher Roth Responds To Eminem's Jabs In "Asshole", the latest visual from Ashe
Video footage has finally surfaced of the shots that K. Dot took at Meek Mill while performing live in New York last night. Watch the clip above. "I have no time for irrelevant niggas [or] new niggas.
Here's some footage of Waka Flocka's performance at the Dipet 10th anniversary concert in New York last night, where he disses Gucci Mane in his song "848" by changing lyrics from "free my nigga Gucci" to "fuck that nigga Gucci."Thoughts?
Gucci Mane comes at Jeezy's neck in his latest visual for his diss record, "Truth." The track will find new life on the forthcoming Trap God mixtape from Gucci, dropping 10/17. What do you think of the diss? Strong or weak? Let us know.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"5,025 Views18 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram64,399 Views298 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B9,606 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG61,181 Views120 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked60,363 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done24,530 Views90 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,885 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks18,527 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,739 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,473 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,438 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,933 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,409 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,444 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,130 Views16 Comments