Drake held his tongue in the wake of Meek Mill's ghostwriting accusations, but it was only matter of time before he responded to the noise. Today he shared a new song on OVO Sound Radio called "Charged Up" that features several jabs at ol Meek.
The Drake-Meek Mill ghostwriting beef has taken the hip hop community by storm, and after Drake dropped Meek Mill diss track "Charged Up" yesterday and Meek fired back during his Pinkprint Tour set today, it only appears to be escalating.
On Friday, Young Thug pursued a policy of de-escalation after a Lil Wayne threw shade his way. "[Wayne] is my idol. I wouldn't ever in my life swap words with him or beef with him about nothing," he said on Instagram.
Rich Homie Quan had a low-key beef with Future, although he denied ever dissing his fellow ATLien who also favors auto-tune, it did appear that way on "A Nigga." Interestingly enough, this previously unreleased diss record towards Johnny Cinco has a similar ti
Did Young Thug Diss Rich Homie Quan On Stage? [Update: Young Thug Denies Any Beef] Mar 12, 2015 at 02:17am
Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan have made some beautiful music together, so we were a bit disappointed to hear that Rich Homie Quan was planning to work on solo material rather than further pursuing the Rich Gang project.
Earlier today, we got a couple of clips of The Game sending shots Young Thug's way during a show in New Orleans. Ever the troll, Thugger opts to respond to anger with glee (as he did when Lil Wayne urged people not to buy Barter 6).
Drake is out in NYC to perform at the Jordan Brand Classic this Saturday at the Barclays Center.
The Saga continues. While in New Jersey Thursday night for the latest stop “in his girl’s tour,” Meek decided to take time out his set to direct another set of freestyle disses aimed at Drake.
It seems that fans chanting "Fuck Meek Mill: is fairly commonplace at Drake shows these days, enough that the OVO rapper decided to address some fans dissing his rival."Don't worry, he's dead already," Drizzy joked at his Landmark Festival performance in DC ea
While most of us were sleeping, the rap world was shook up once more when Drake decided to go at Meek Mill again, and he turned up the energy too, on his "Back to Back" freestyle. Whereas Drizzy went the ironic, I-don't-really-need-to-do-this-shit-bu
Meek Mill wasn’t able to make it to The Funkmaster Flex Show on Monday night to drop his “Drake response”, but that didn’t stop him from staying quiet though.
Around thirty minutes ago, Meek Mill tweeted out one letter: Z. The twittersphere is going crazy with it, retweeting, analyzing, and poking fun at it.
Azealia Banks Disses T.I. & Tiny Over "No Mediocre," Tiny Responds [Update: Azealia Sends More Shots, T.I. Responds] Jun 17, 2014 at 12:56pm
Azealia Banks is back to her old ways, taking to Twitter to air her thoughts on T.I.'s new single "No Mediocre" (before later deleting the tweet).
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More10 Views0 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled2,921 Views18 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President1,807 Views24 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date1,321 Views6 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards1,528 Views24 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert646 Views8 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine1,704 Views10 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?3,394 Views22 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies8,363 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"14,783 Views105 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"3,605 Views42 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape6,779 Views21 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,639 Views37 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album27,698 Views119 Comments