On Friday, Young Thug pursued a policy of de-escalation after a Lil Wayne threw shade his way. "[Wayne] is my idol. I wouldn't ever in my life swap words with him or beef with him about nothing," he said on Instagram.
Rich Homie Quan had a low-key beef with Future, although he denied ever dissing his fellow ATLien who also favors auto-tune, it did appear that way on "A Nigga." Interestingly enough, this previously unreleased diss record towards Johnny Cinco has a similar ti
Did Young Thug Diss Rich Homie Quan On Stage? [Update: Young Thug Denies Any Beef] Mar 12, 2015 at 02:17am
Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan have made some beautiful music together, so we were a bit disappointed to hear that Rich Homie Quan was planning to work on solo material rather than further pursuing the Rich Gang project.
Earlier today, we got a couple of clips of The Game sending shots Young Thug's way during a show in New Orleans. Ever the troll, Thugger opts to respond to anger with glee (as he did when Lil Wayne urged people not to buy Barter 6).
Drake is out in NYC to perform at the Jordan Brand Classic this Saturday at the Barclays Center.
This morning, we finally got the response we'd been waiting for from Lil Wayne on the subject of Young Thug's Carter VI: "stop listening to songs of niggas who pose naked on their motherfucking album covers." Now comes the inevitable reaction fr
Azealia Banks Disses T.I. & Tiny Over "No Mediocre," Tiny Responds [Update: Azealia Sends More Shots, T.I. Responds] Jun 17, 2014 at 12:56pm
Azealia Banks is back to her old ways, taking to Twitter to air her thoughts on T.I.'s new single "No Mediocre" (before later deleting the tweet).
Kendrick Lamar Disses Meek Mill Onstage In NYC Tonight [Update: Meek Mill Responds] Sep 10, 2013 at 10:37pm
Well it looks like the competition is getting serious. Kendrick Lamar was out in New York City tonight putting on a live show in Brooklyn when he decided to have a few choice words for Meek Mill. In case you're unaware, Meek recently took some shots at K.
Gucci Mane Disses Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti & T.I. [Update: Threatens To Sell Rights To Waka Flocka] Aug 13, 2013 at 02:31pm
Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy's beef has been quite for a minute, but could Gucci be looking to re-ignite it? This morning the rapper was venting on Twitter about "pussy ass rappers" and had no qualms calling Jeezy, Yo Gotti and T.I. among them.
The last time Papoose was in the headlines was when he seemingly rushed the stage at Summer Jam. It was later revealed that Kendrick played a role in bringing him out, something he did out of respect for Pap's support early on in his career.
Tyler The Creator Says Iggy Azalea "Stinks" On 106 & Park [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] May 16, 2014 at 12:54am
Tyler The Creator has never been afraid to speak his mind. During Thursday’s episode of BET’s 106 & Park, Tyler sparked up some more controversy for his life when he said some choice words about Australian pop star/rapper Iggy Azalea
Jas Prince has been credited for discovering Drake (or at least, he'll happily take the credit), and then connecting Drake with Cortez Bryant and Lil Wayne-- which obviously led to Drizzy joining the YMCMB roster, and going on to have an extremely successful c
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
For someone who doesn’t make music, Amber Rose sure knows how to stay relevant in the hip-hop industry. Making an appearance at L.A.’s Supper Club recently, Amber had some very choice words about her former boyfriend, Kanye West.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,203 Views13 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity5,490 Views46 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,095 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,344 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2312,654 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,119 Views13 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,063 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs120,326 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,503 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,599 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,071 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,579 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,504 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,605 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,315 Views1 Comment
You may also like...