50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
Earlier today, Suge Knight was denied a reduction on his hefty $10 million bail, but with friends like Floyd Mayweather, Suge isn't giving up hope of posting the money just yet.
Suge Knight was back in court today -- where he pleaded not guilty to charges of murder. While Knight's lawyer had requested bail to be reduced from $10 Million to a more reasonable 5, the bail reduction was denied by a judge today.
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
This Suge Knight case keeps getting crazier and crazier. The latest we heard was that Suge was in the hospital with another potentially life-threatening blood clot, and that his bail had been revoked while he awaits his trial.
Suge Knight Pleads Not Guilty Before Being Rushed To Hospital [Update: Suge Has Potentially Fatal Blood Clot] Feb 4, 2015 at 04:57pm
Suge Knight's life gets more dramatic by the day. Yesterday it was reported that Suge's $2 million bail for the fatal hit-and-run case had been revoked.
During Kanye West's deposition in the case against the infamous LAX photographer, whom Kanye attempted to "assault," the rapper takes us back to 2000 to recall being racially profiled by the cops, which resulted in a felony charge.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
TMZ has gotten a hold of Kanye West's court deposition in the case where he's been accused of beating a paparazzi and destroying his camera. Behold some highlights.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
Back in April, Master P was in hot water after his estranged wife claimed the rapper "abducted" their children and refused to return them to their mother.
Beastie Boys have been battling Monster energy drink in court for awhile now. It all began with a copyright violation suit filed by the Beastie Boys, centering around a "megamix" put together by DJ Z-Trip for a snowboarding recap video, sponsored by Monster.
More details have rolled in concerning The-Dream's on-going legal drama. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer turned himself into the cops for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend Lydia Nam.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces1,924 Views20 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample3,780 Views15 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show7,772 Views20 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."9,083 Views24 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record20,382 Views116 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz14,600 Views123 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers3,600 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."23,917 Views26 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,412 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"9,482 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,852 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,910 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,818 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 11,067 Views33 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,409 Views10 Comments
You may also like...