Gucci Mane Pleads Not Guilty To Aggravated Assault In Champagne Bottle Incident May 13, 2013 at 05:00pm
Gucci Mane is in and out of jail so often it's sometimes hard to keep track. The rapper had been arrested in April, and was released on bail shortly after, but he was then arrested (again) the next day, and went to jail for nearly three weeks.
Flavor Flav was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend's teenage son in October, after chasing him with a butcher's knife and threatening him. An argument the rapper was having with his fiancé escalated quickly after she accused Flav of being unfaithful.
Lauryn Hill's sentencing on tax evasion charges is tomorrow, but the singer has reportedly paid off her $900,000 tax debt today, just in time.
Meek Mill could soon be going through a similar situation as Chief Keef, if his probation officer is right. His P.O., Treas Underwood and Assistant District Attorney Noel A.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Chris Brown is the latest celebrity to have past infractions used against him once his name is in the press for a fight with another artist. The L.A. District Attorney recently alleged that Brown did not actually complete his community service,
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
After a judge ruled against him in the case for $1 million reward money for having a stolen lap top returned, Ryan Leslie has now been ordered to pay an additional $180,000 to the plaintiff in interest.
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey520 Views7 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP634 Views1 Comment
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On12,669 Views93 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)2,397 Views5 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 43,763 Views282 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game1,790 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"36,759 Views216 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"9,393 Views22 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram87,217 Views351 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B11,744 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG69,350 Views123 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked66,444 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done28,347 Views93 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend4,104 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks20,452 Views47 Comments
You may also like...
- Gunplay "White Bitch" Video407 Views