A positive has emerged in the on-going issues of Allen Iverson’s post-playing career. His ex-wife Tawanna Iverson, had filed documents alleging that he had abducted their children after taking them on vacation, but now the kids have been returned.The Sixer
Chief Keef Reportedly Arrested Following An Appearance In Court [Update: Video Footage Of Chief Keef Being Released] Jun 18, 2013 at 01:46am
Just a regular day in the life of Chief Keef. The rapper has reportedly been arrested, yet again.
During the winter of 2011, Beyoncé was sued by video game company Gate Five for allegedly bailing on a deal for a dance game called "Staypower: Beyoncé." She claimed the company hadn't secured funding they'd promised her, but they retorted, stating that sh
Gucci Mane Pleads Not Guilty To Aggravated Assault In Champagne Bottle Incident May 13, 2013 at 05:00pm
Gucci Mane is in and out of jail so often it's sometimes hard to keep track. The rapper had been arrested in April, and was released on bail shortly after, but he was then arrested (again) the next day, and went to jail for nearly three weeks.
Flavor Flav was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend's teenage son in October, after chasing him with a butcher's knife and threatening him. An argument the rapper was having with his fiancé escalated quickly after she accused Flav of being unfaithful.
Lauryn Hill's sentencing on tax evasion charges is tomorrow, but the singer has reportedly paid off her $900,000 tax debt today, just in time.
Meek Mill could soon be going through a similar situation as Chief Keef, if his probation officer is right. His P.O., Treas Underwood and Assistant District Attorney Noel A.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Chris Brown is the latest celebrity to have past infractions used against him once his name is in the press for a fight with another artist. The L.A. District Attorney recently alleged that Brown did not actually complete his community service,
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
After a judge ruled against him in the case for $1 million reward money for having a stolen lap top returned, Ryan Leslie has now been ordered to pay an additional $180,000 to the plaintiff in interest.
- Staff Picks (September 4)3 Views0 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend440 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 2,399 Views38 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"1,788 Views12 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake3,204 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,246 Views3 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"31,755 Views345 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?25,851 Views157 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,050 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,698 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,442 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group21,467 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist27,935 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries10,572 Views17 Comments