After dropping No Label 2 and Rich Nigga Timeline last year, Migos have spent the months leading up to YRN The Album sharing their music in a more haphazard, less organized fashion.
After garnering regional success with his first and second albums, Thuggin' Under The Influence and Come Shop With ME, Jeezy's big national break came courtesy of 2005's Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101.
Over the course of his career, Travi$ Scott has often been accused of copying others' styles, whether those of Kid Cudi or his mentor, Kanye West, or more recently, Atlanta's trap rappers.
With one of the most distinctive production styles in his Awful Records crew, Archibald Slim usually opts to handle the instrumentals for his albums by himself. In the past, this has led to great, cohesive projects like He's Drunk!
Gucci Mane's now been incarcerated for over a year and a half, and although he arguably put out more albums than anyone else last year, we haven't had much actual contact with the 1017 boss.
Things aren't looking great for Yung Joc after he was pulled over by police for speeding in Atlanta yesterday.
Rich Homie Quan told us on his first mixtape, in 2012, I Go In On Every Song. Next came Still Goin' In and Still Goin' In (Reloaded).
K Camp's latest mixtape, One Way, continues to blow up the streets with hits like "Lil Bit" and "1Hunnid" picking up steam each week. As a gift to fans, K Camp has put together three hot remixes, which he's calling the Atlanta Service Pack.
Following Lil Wayne's performance at Compound nightclub in Atlanta Saturday night, shots were fired towards two of his tour buses. TMZ reports that the shooting occurred around 3:30 AM, as the buses left the venue.
Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Right now, Rome Fortune is known for his excellent mixtapes. Last year, he released Beautiful Pimp, Drive, Thighs & Lies (with Dun Deal), and Small VVorld.
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
Young Dro's been pretty quiet for the past few months, not dropping any new projects since 4/20 lat year, when his dual Purple Label/Black Label tapes dropped on the same day.
Before he was a Grammy-nominated, OVO-signed sensation, iLoveMakonnen was grinding on the mixtape circuit, never sacrificing his weirdness for power plays.
PeeWee Longway recently sat down with Atlanta's Hot 107.9 to talk his recent mixtape The Blue M&M Vol.
In less than two years, Childish Major has established himself as an ATL producer to watch by producing for Rocko, Rome Fortune, and Two-9. After hearing the Community Service EP, we've now got our eyes on young emcee Matik Estrada, too.
Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Last summer, Atlanta-via-Brooklyn rapper/producer Wara From The NBHD wowed us with his dope Kidnapped project, a release that saw him weld his Neptunes fandom and rough-edged street tales together in a wholly unique way.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
T.I., ever the business man, is looking to start a new venture this year. The rapper and Atlanta native will be keeping his talents in the south as he plans to open up an upscale restaurant in downtown ATL.
Earlier this year, Childish Gambino surprised many people by stepping outside of his usual lane to pay tribute to his Atlanta heritage (namely DJ Drama's scene-defining "Gangsa Grillz" tapes) with the mixtape STN MTN.
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2848 Views0 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K3,278 Views14 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"2,947 Views16 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music2,755 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol5,721 Views21 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo1,833 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent1,130 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist2,469 Views13 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage7,312 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single5,107 Views14 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan7,104 Views22 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More14,912 Views35 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"2,702 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners8,453 Views23 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"39,682 Views108 Comments
You may also like...