Young Dro's been pretty quiet for the past few months, not dropping any new projects since 4/20 lat year, when his dual Purple Label/Black Label tapes dropped on the same day.
Before he was a Grammy-nominated, OVO-signed sensation, iLoveMakonnen was grinding on the mixtape circuit, never sacrificing his weirdness for power plays.
PeeWee Longway recently sat down with Atlanta's Hot 107.9 to talk his recent mixtape The Blue M&M Vol.
In less than two years, Childish Major has established himself as an ATL producer to watch by producing for Rocko, Rome Fortune, and Two-9. After hearing the Community Service EP, we've now got our eyes on young emcee Matik Estrada, too.
Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Last summer, Atlanta-via-Brooklyn rapper/producer Wara From The NBHD wowed us with his dope Kidnapped project, a release that saw him weld his Neptunes fandom and rough-edged street tales together in a wholly unique way.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
T.I., ever the business man, is looking to start a new venture this year. The rapper and Atlanta native will be keeping his talents in the south as he plans to open up an upscale restaurant in downtown ATL.
Earlier this year, Childish Gambino surprised many people by stepping outside of his usual lane to pay tribute to his Atlanta heritage (namely DJ Drama's scene-defining "Gangsa Grillz" tapes) with the mixtape STN MTN.
From early on. it was clear that Andre 3000 wanted to do more with his voice than just rap. Even before he went into the experimental realms of The Love Below, he was incorporating melody into his vocals, but according to him, he got a lot of flak for it.
Fans of the music coming out of Atlanta in the mid-2000s are no doubt familiar with Bone Crusher. While known most prominently on the solo tip as the man behind "Never Scared," the emcee was actually a fairly stable act in his prime, appearing on tracks with
Rich Homie Quan's Father Reportedly Shot, Currently In Critical Condition [Update: Quan's Label Releases Statement] Sep 30, 2014 at 12:47pm
Sad news from Atlanta on the day of Rich Gang's mixtape drop: Rich Homie Quan's father was reportedly shot four times this morning, and is currently in the hospital. He's in critical condition, but according to TMZ, is expected to live.
This past weekend OutKast took over Atlanta for three days with their homecoming "ATLast" show. For each show, a different set of openers were called upon, with Kid Cudi, Childish Gambino and Raury opening for the Friday show.
OutKast have been travelling across the map for their reunion tour these past few months. They've put on successful shows at Coachella, Governors Ball and many more, with dates still to come.
Atlanta's Migos trio dropped their new Streets On Lock 3 mixtape with Rich The Kid on Sunday, which will ultimately be a six-part series if all goes well. The 26-track project is feature heavy, to say the least, with guest appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Chevy
With "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle" just two episodes into its fourth season, it's been announced that Tip will soon be involved in another TV show as executive producer.
It appears as though Justin Bieber had a very productive time during his trip to the ATL. As we reported on recently, the Biebz was spotted chilling in the studio while Rick Ross worked on Mastermind, alongside Diddy, Wale, Stalley and others.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square295 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape751 Views3 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More1,152 Views5 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL4,057 Views23 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women5,458 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"7,558 Views34 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review4,671 Views25 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram5,904 Views10 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party7,381 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,741 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,375 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,058 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,343 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?19,899 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title30,788 Views69 Comments
You may also like...