Gucci Mane's now been incarcerated for over a year and a half, and although he arguably put out more albums than anyone else last year, we haven't had much actual contact with the 1017 boss.
Things aren't looking great for Yung Joc after he was pulled over by police for speeding in Atlanta yesterday.
Rich Homie Quan told us on his first mixtape, in 2012, I Go In On Every Song. Next came Still Goin' In and Still Goin' In (Reloaded).
K Camp's latest mixtape, One Way, continues to blow up the streets with hits like "Lil Bit" and "1Hunnid" picking up steam each week. As a gift to fans, K Camp has put together three hot remixes, which he's calling the Atlanta Service Pack.
Following Lil Wayne's performance at Compound nightclub in Atlanta Saturday night, shots were fired towards two of his tour buses. TMZ reports that the shooting occurred around 3:30 AM, as the buses left the venue.
Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Right now, Rome Fortune is known for his excellent mixtapes. Last year, he released Beautiful Pimp, Drive, Thighs & Lies (with Dun Deal), and Small VVorld.
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
Young Dro's been pretty quiet for the past few months, not dropping any new projects since 4/20 lat year, when his dual Purple Label/Black Label tapes dropped on the same day.
Before he was a Grammy-nominated, OVO-signed sensation, iLoveMakonnen was grinding on the mixtape circuit, never sacrificing his weirdness for power plays.
PeeWee Longway recently sat down with Atlanta's Hot 107.9 to talk his recent mixtape The Blue M&M Vol.
In less than two years, Childish Major has established himself as an ATL producer to watch by producing for Rocko, Rome Fortune, and Two-9. After hearing the Community Service EP, we've now got our eyes on young emcee Matik Estrada, too.
Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Last summer, Atlanta-via-Brooklyn rapper/producer Wara From The NBHD wowed us with his dope Kidnapped project, a release that saw him weld his Neptunes fandom and rough-edged street tales together in a wholly unique way.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
T.I., ever the business man, is looking to start a new venture this year. The rapper and Atlanta native will be keeping his talents in the south as he plans to open up an upscale restaurant in downtown ATL.
Earlier this year, Childish Gambino surprised many people by stepping outside of his usual lane to pay tribute to his Atlanta heritage (namely DJ Drama's scene-defining "Gangsa Grillz" tapes) with the mixtape STN MTN.
From early on. it was clear that Andre 3000 wanted to do more with his voice than just rap. Even before he went into the experimental realms of The Love Below, he was incorporating melody into his vocals, but according to him, he got a lot of flak for it.
Fans of the music coming out of Atlanta in the mid-2000s are no doubt familiar with Bone Crusher. While known most prominently on the solo tip as the man behind "Never Scared," the emcee was actually a fairly stable act in his prime, appearing on tracks with
Rich Homie Quan's Father Reportedly Shot, Currently In Critical Condition [Update: Quan's Label Releases Statement] Sep 30, 2014 at 12:47pm
Sad news from Atlanta on the day of Rich Gang's mixtape drop: Rich Homie Quan's father was reportedly shot four times this morning, and is currently in the hospital. He's in critical condition, but according to TMZ, is expected to live.
This past weekend OutKast took over Atlanta for three days with their homecoming "ATLast" show. For each show, a different set of openers were called upon, with Kid Cudi, Childish Gambino and Raury opening for the Friday show.
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums20 Views0 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 971 View0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs22,638 Views63 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine6,475 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)6,327 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL11,561 Views58 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape26,549 Views60 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them6,387 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,910 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,031 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack5,188 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death32,046 Views61 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God7,160 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,736 Views52 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album36,783 Views155 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video666 Views
- Wati Heru "White Lines" Video295 Views
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video10,285 Views