Jeezy recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of his classic debut album; Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, and within that decade of success, the Snowman has become something of a philanthropist.
When all three Migos were arrested at Georgia Southern University in April, on charges of guns and drugs, many pointed the finger at Noisey and their "Atlanta" documentary which starred the rappers.
In December reports circulated about an "Atlanta" TV show Childish Gambino, aka Donald Glover, had been working on. The rapper/actor was prepping a pilot for the network FX, reportedly about the ATL hip-hop scene.
After dropping No Label 2 and Rich Nigga Timeline last year, Migos have spent the months leading up to YRN The Album sharing their music in a more haphazard, less organized fashion.
After garnering regional success with his first and second albums, Thuggin' Under The Influence and Come Shop With ME, Jeezy's big national break came courtesy of 2005's Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101.
Over the course of his career, Travi$ Scott has often been accused of copying others' styles, whether those of Kid Cudi or his mentor, Kanye West, or more recently, Atlanta's trap rappers.
With one of the most distinctive production styles in his Awful Records crew, Archibald Slim usually opts to handle the instrumentals for his albums by himself. In the past, this has led to great, cohesive projects like He's Drunk!
Gucci Mane's now been incarcerated for over a year and a half, and although he arguably put out more albums than anyone else last year, we haven't had much actual contact with the 1017 boss.
Things aren't looking great for Yung Joc after he was pulled over by police for speeding in Atlanta yesterday.
Rich Homie Quan told us on his first mixtape, in 2012, I Go In On Every Song. Next came Still Goin' In and Still Goin' In (Reloaded).
K Camp's latest mixtape, One Way, continues to blow up the streets with hits like "Lil Bit" and "1Hunnid" picking up steam each week. As a gift to fans, K Camp has put together three hot remixes, which he's calling the Atlanta Service Pack.
Following Lil Wayne's performance at Compound nightclub in Atlanta Saturday night, shots were fired towards two of his tour buses. TMZ reports that the shooting occurred around 3:30 AM, as the buses left the venue.
Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Right now, Rome Fortune is known for his excellent mixtapes. Last year, he released Beautiful Pimp, Drive, Thighs & Lies (with Dun Deal), and Small VVorld.
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
Young Dro's been pretty quiet for the past few months, not dropping any new projects since 4/20 lat year, when his dual Purple Label/Black Label tapes dropped on the same day.
Before he was a Grammy-nominated, OVO-signed sensation, iLoveMakonnen was grinding on the mixtape circuit, never sacrificing his weirdness for power plays.
PeeWee Longway recently sat down with Atlanta's Hot 107.9 to talk his recent mixtape The Blue M&M Vol.
In less than two years, Childish Major has established himself as an ATL producer to watch by producing for Rocko, Rome Fortune, and Two-9. After hearing the Community Service EP, we've now got our eyes on young emcee Matik Estrada, too.
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness Tracklist"2,195 Views16 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 306 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty4,048 Views28 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"1,509 Views7 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night8,597 Views44 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"125,741 Views396 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss46,839 Views67 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 26,095 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal84,081 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release10,310 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 15,080 Views76 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,903 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201513,159 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter11,389 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,500 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest5,732 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video734 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,539 Views