At the beginning of 2014 we saw Hopsin go on quite the depressing Twitter rant, even going so far as to mentioning suicide and dissing his own Knock Madness album.
Kanye West's seminal debut, The College Dropout, turns 10 today, and while 'Ye had been silent on the matter leading up to the anniversary, there was no way we were gonna get though today without the outspoken rapper saying something.
Lil Wayne and the Young Money family have mentioned the fifth instalment of Weezy's Carter series over the past year, with the most recent mention occurring in the Dedication V mixtape.
Azealia Banks is back at it again. She knows exactly what buttons to push to make controversy on Twitter.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Since the new year has begun, we've received word from several rappers about new projects in the works for 2014.
Lil Durk's Signed To The Streets mixtape is still going strong, and the Chicago drill-er also turned in a fair amount of memorable features on French Montana's Coke Boys 4 mixtape just last week.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Chief Keef Tweets Out What He Alleges Is Soulja Boy's Phone Number, Then Admits It's Not His Dec 5, 2013 at 05:09pm
Beef could be brewing once more between Chief Keef and Soulja Boy. It's almost been a year since the two took their beef public, with Keef tweeting out Soulja Boy's phone number, and Soulja in turn threatening the Chicago rapper.
Lupe Fiasco has been known to be pretty erratic on Twitter, which lead to him making his account private. While he's been a little more subdued since the privacy change, he's begun work on a fairly strange project through the outlet.
Maino Calls Out Trinidad James Over NY Comments, Trinidad Responds [Update: Maino Calls Trinidad On The Phone] Nov 19, 2013 at 10:08pm
This morning we reported on remarks that Trinidad James while he was performing in NYC last night, when he said that the South runs New York "musically." The backlash was inevitable, and soon followed, with Trinidad responding by defending his position and vie
Azealia Banks is back in the news for her usual Twitter antics. This time Azealia took aim at Pharrell for his lack of support on her Broke With Expensive Taste single "ATM JAM."
Tyler, The Creator & Flying Lotus Put The YouTube Music Awards On Blast [Update: Tyler Explains His Stance] Nov 9, 2013 at 03:30pm
Yesterday, we reported on the list of nominees for the inaugural YouTube Music Awards, which includes artists such as Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Nicki Minaj.
Last year J.R. Smith was put on blast after a screenshot of a direct message he sent to a female fan was put online. The Knicks swing man asked her if she "wanted the pipe," to which she politely declined.
Tyler, The Creator Calls Out Will.i.am, Says He's Making "Butt Shit [Music] To Make Bread" Oct 29, 2013 at 11:56am
Tyler, The Creator is often venting through Twitter with whatever is on his mind (often in all caps), whether it be about the YouTube Music Video Awards, like last week, or, like last night, about Will.i.am.
Yesterday Childish Gambino was a guest on The Breakfast Club, where he talked about his upcoming album, Because The Internet, among other things, one of which was the time Lupe Fiasco allegedly sneak dissed Childish.
Joey Bada$$ Talks About His Love/Hate Relationship With Twitter, TDE's BET Cypher Oct 23, 2013 at 12:19pm
Yesterday we brought you our interview with Soulo Ho3 from the Smokers Club tour, and today we're returning with our brief conversation with Joey Bada$$, a fellow headliner on the tour.
Kim Kardashian is known for her curvacious body, something which she recently had to work to get back after giving birth to North West. Now that she's back to her usual sexy self, she's been back on her Instagram tip, and that means posting selfies.
This is pretty random, but somehow MMG's Wale and Sir Michael Rocks of The Cool Kids got into a small Twitter beef last night. Wale's no stranger to beef, but we don't usually hear about Mikey getting mixed up in it.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,501 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,487 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,910 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,274 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,892 Views67 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,823 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,131 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,904 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,121 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,085 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,623 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,752 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,484 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,418 Views40 Comments