Early yesterday (September 30th), Troy Ave returned to HNHH with a brand new remix to ILoveMakonnen's indie hit single "Tuesday." While Ave was far from the first artist to put their spin on the track (shout out to Drizzy), he is the latest.
A few weeks removed from Soulja Boy claiming he had relations with K. Michelle, the former "Love & Hip-Hop" star has denied the comments live on The Breakfast Club. “You can giggle on these nuts," said Michelle.
This past week, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and iWatch at a highly-hyped conference in Cupertino, CA.
In case you missed the news last week, CeeLo Green made some disparaging remarks regarding rape. He subsequently deleted the tweets, but the damage was already done.
Jeezy released his 5th studio album, Seen It All this Tuesday, and while the record has been getting a pretty good reception, much of the press surrounding Jeezy has been surrounding his gun charges.
Last weekend, a bit of good news for Cee-Lo Green became overshadowed by some truly terrible comments he made about rape on Twitter.
After breaking out with his Disclosure collaboration, "Latch" (sampled by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Problem on their recent releases), British pop singer Sam Smith has exploded in popularity in the US, namely his solo ballad "Stay With Me." But not everybody in Americ
“Internet rapper” has generally forever been considered a negative term. In the eyes of many core hip-hop heads, being real life-hot is always more favorable than being internet-hot. Often, however, it’s the opposite that’s true.
Kid Cudi Questions Lupe Fiasco's "Personalized Verse" On Twitter, Lupe Responds Aug 22, 2014 at 09:51am
The other day Lupe Fiasco took to Twitter to declare a new initiative for his fans. Lupe announced he'd be offering up a personalized one verse song for fans for the price of $500.
Earl Sweatshirt Says Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" Video Perpetuates Black Stereotypes [Update: Video's Director Responds] Aug 21, 2014 at 06:33pm
The debut of Earl Sweatshirt came with a video that certainly offended some people, but yesterday it was Earl who was pointing out the problematic aspects of Taylor Swift's new clip.
Protests in Ferguson are still going strong following the tragic killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown last week in Ferguson, Missouri.
For those of us who pay attention to world news, there hasn't hotter topic over the past few weeks than the ongoing war between the Jewish nation of Israel and their neighbors to the east in Palestine.
Yesterday, LeBron James made the huge decision to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers after winning a few championships with the Miami Heat.
Lil Mo did not have a great time at the Essence festival yesterday. Despite possessing a VIP pass, the singer had trouble making it to the bathroom backstage, being stopped by police while Prince was making his entrance.
Social media has become inseparable from today's society. Outlets such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are used constantly worldwide, and have become the main methods of direct communication between individuals the world over.
Tyler, The Creator Acts Out At Buzzfeed Office, Staff Live Tweet Their Terror [Update: Tyler Responds] May 14, 2014 at 06:29pm
Tyler, The Creator is not known for his composure, which probably should have raised a red flag before Buzzfeed invited him to hang out at their office today.
Don't get me wrong, I love Hip Hop. Like, I really love Hip Hop. Eat it, breathe it, sleep it, kind of thing. But just like anything else, there's always improvements to be made.
Last evening, Schoolboy Q found himself the target of an offhand diss by Twitter user OfficiallyIce, who some call a "ringleader of Black Twitter," and fired back, inciting an angry exchange between the two.
Jay Electronica is at it again. What, exactly, we're not sure. The rapper is on Twitter this evening, and after deleting all his old tweets, a common habit of his, he sent out some new ones.
Childish Gambino's album because the internet had some impressive first week sales, and while his ambitious and conceptual rollout for the album seemed to be quite successful, he's apparently having trouble getting his label on the same page.
The fact that Game and 40 Glocc really can't get along shouldn't come as a shock to anyone, given that it's been so extensively documented in the past. We haven't heard the two really talk about each other publicly in a while, but Game's ol' Compton nemesis
Wale can not seem to hold back from responding to his haters. While attending a WWE event in Washington yesterday, the MMG rapper was taunted on Twitter by a user claiming to be in the same building, and it wasn't long before the rapper sought him out.
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks193 Views1 Comment
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday1,029 Views9 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month2,439 Views15 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show7,395 Views19 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today3,843 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj43,886 Views212 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal117,488 Views723 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"70,505 Views142 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"58,372 Views80 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,982 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,748 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"43,319 Views166 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,166 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,291 Views70 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram31,147 Views68 Comments
You may also like...