The fact that Game and 40 Glocc really can't get along shouldn't come as a shock to anyone, given that it's been so extensively documented in the past. We haven't heard the two really talk about each other publicly in a while, but Game's ol' Compton nemesis
Wale can not seem to hold back from responding to his haters. While attending a WWE event in Washington yesterday, the MMG rapper was taunted on Twitter by a user claiming to be in the same building, and it wasn't long before the rapper sought him out.
Wale Confronts Twitter Troll At WWE Event In Washington D.C [Update: Video Surfaces] Mar 31, 2014 at 11:02pm
The smackdown was being laid down in Washington D.C on Monday night, and not just by the WWE wrestlers.
Dissecting the foibles of the hip hop community as expressed in under 140 characters on Twitter.
Tyler The Creator Makes First Statement Since His SXSW Arrest [Update: Tyler's Lawyer Weighs In] Mar 20, 2014 at 02:30pm
If you recall, Tyler was arrested at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas on Saturday after he urged fans right outside of the venue to break past the barriers set up keeping them out of the show, which was already at capacity.
Last night proved to be an eventful one, when we learned that Lil Boosie was finally a free man. All the internet rejoiced, and fans of the Baton Rouge native began to come out of the woodwork, just in time to celebrate his freedom.
At the beginning of 2014 we saw Hopsin go on quite the depressing Twitter rant, even going so far as to mentioning suicide and dissing his own Knock Madness album.
Kanye West's seminal debut, The College Dropout, turns 10 today, and while 'Ye had been silent on the matter leading up to the anniversary, there was no way we were gonna get though today without the outspoken rapper saying something.
Lil Wayne and the Young Money family have mentioned the fifth instalment of Weezy's Carter series over the past year, with the most recent mention occurring in the Dedication V mixtape.
Azealia Banks is back at it again. She knows exactly what buttons to push to make controversy on Twitter.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Since the new year has begun, we've received word from several rappers about new projects in the works for 2014.
Lil Durk's Signed To The Streets mixtape is still going strong, and the Chicago drill-er also turned in a fair amount of memorable features on French Montana's Coke Boys 4 mixtape just last week.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Hopsin sat down with ThisIs50's Jack Thriller recently, where the two discussed the Funk Volume rapper's new album "Knock Madness," his dark Twitter rant, his past TV cameos, and more.Get a load of Hopsin Talks Suicidal Tweets, "Knock Madness" & More, a new vi
Chief Keef Tweets Out What He Alleges Is Soulja Boy's Phone Number, Then Admits It's Not His Dec 5, 2013 at 05:09pm
Beef could be brewing once more between Chief Keef and Soulja Boy. It's almost been a year since the two took their beef public, with Keef tweeting out Soulja Boy's phone number, and Soulja in turn threatening the Chicago rapper.
Lupe Fiasco has been known to be pretty erratic on Twitter, which lead to him making his account private. While he's been a little more subdued since the privacy change, he's begun work on a fairly strange project through the outlet.
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member0 Views0 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"1,952 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo2,629 Views20 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,716 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University20,731 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,795 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,004 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO40,096 Views94 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,397 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,908 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,798 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,277 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,766 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,417 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges13,008 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all488 Views