The Fader already unveiled a huge cover for their 100th issue, with Drake picking his teeth with a toothpick on the celebratory issue. However they've just now unveiled a second cover, with an equally big much bigger star- Rihanna.
After Khloe Kardashian put her legendary booty meat on display on the last cover of Complex magazine, Justin Bieber snags the Oct/Nov cover.
Beyonce looks as flawless as ever on the cover of Flaunt magazine, rocking a braided ponytail for her black & white close-up shot.
The Weeknd, as we read during his NYTimes profile, is attempting to evolve and thus come out of his shell a bit more with his upcoming album Beauty Behind the Madness. We've already seen evidence of this, not only with the New York Times interview, b
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
In one of the more random news stories you'll come across today, power couple Kanye and Kim have teamed up with famed fashion photographer Juergen Teller for a new collection of photos in the book "Kanye, Juergen & Kim." This follows closely on the he
We kicked off our digital cover story series with Action Bronson for a March/April release. The story was timed with the release of Mr. Wonderful, Bronsolino's much-lauded debut album.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Every year, TIME magazine names "The TIME 100," a list of the hundred most influential people in the world. This year, Kanye West was not only included on the list-- he also appears on the cover of the issue.
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
Between dropping some big radio smashes this year, Nicki Minaj has been spending most of her time modeling.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Nicki Minaj Covers Billboard Magazine, Says "The Pinkprint" Will Be "Important To Hip-Hop" Nov 7, 2014 at 10:38am
Nicki Minaj has been racking in the magazine covers as of late. Shortly after the December issue of V magazine was revealed, with the Queen of the Barbz on the front, we receive another December issue featuring Minaj from Billboard magazine.
This week is turning out to be a great one for sexy photo shoots from the ladies of hip-hop. Just two days after Rihanna went topless for the cover of Elle, Nicki Minaj has shown up on the cover of V Magazine in an array of skimpy, skintight clothing.
- Future & Blac Chyna Rumored To Be Dating754 Views7 Comments
- Jeezy Shares "Church In These Streets" Album Cover3,090 Views20 Comments
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits24,280 Views202 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks3,364 Views12 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?13,052 Views110 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In19,138 Views88 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"7,880 Views68 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop6,050 Views20 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk20,731 Views100 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits15,348 Views41 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da8,490 Views10 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way19,923 Views100 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio44,070 Views176 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"25,593 Views64 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio46,478 Views45 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video2,166 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,238 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,235 Views