In one of the more random news stories you'll come across today, power couple Kanye and Kim have teamed up with famed fashion photographer Juergen Teller for a new collection of photos in the book "Kanye, Juergen & Kim." This follows closely on the he
We kicked off our digital cover story series with Action Bronson for a March/April release. The story was timed with the release of Mr. Wonderful, Bronsolino's much-lauded debut album.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
Between dropping some big radio smashes this year, Nicki Minaj has been spending most of her time modeling.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Nicki Minaj Covers Billboard Magazine, Says "The Pinkprint" Will Be "Important To Hip-Hop" Nov 7, 2014 at 10:38am
Nicki Minaj has been racking in the magazine covers as of late. Shortly after the December issue of V magazine was revealed, with the Queen of the Barbz on the front, we receive another December issue featuring Minaj from Billboard magazine.
This week is turning out to be a great one for sexy photo shoots from the ladies of hip-hop. Just two days after Rihanna went topless for the cover of Elle, Nicki Minaj has shown up on the cover of V Magazine in an array of skimpy, skintight clothing.
Rihanna nabs two different covers in the same month. That is the power of Rih Rih. After appearing on Elle's cover for a fashion-forward and different look, Rihanna nabs the cover of men's magazine Esquire for a steamy photoshoot.
Rihanna returning to Instagram made headlines across the web, even CNN got in on the news, if you can believe it. Now that Rih Rih is back, she's wasted no time in uploading photos to her account.
Rick Ross is one of the many heavily-tatted rappers in the game, it seems to be a right of passage when it comes to rapping. The MMG boss connected with Urban Ink once again to put all his tattoos on display, and discuss some of them in detail.
Nicki Minaj is finishing up her third studio album, The Pinkprint, which is led by the "Baby Got Back"-sampled single "Anaconda." The single artwork alone shook up the 'net, and when the music video later dropped, that was tripled.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Although Rihanna has done a few thirst-inducing sexy photo shoots this year (most notably one for a French magazine that showed her topless), her latest ones have been less revealing and... well... weirder.
Nicki Minaj does her best housewife impression for her latest photo shoot with Dazed magazine. The Queen Barbz covers the new issue of the magazine not once, but twice, with two alternate covers available.
Chris Brown Covers Billboard Magazine [Update: Chris Brown Speaks On Prison, Assault Case] Sep 5, 2014 at 02:20pm
With Chris Brown set to release his new album X on September 16th, the oft-troubled R&B star has popped up on the cover of Billboard Magazine's latest issue. Check out the cover above, and read an excerpt from his interview below.
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"52,716 Views249 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss28,117 Views51 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 23,319 Views3 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal74,332 Views186 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release7,378 Views73 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 10,326 Views64 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,106 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20159,350 Views25 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter7,940 Views24 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,944 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,932 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets12,560 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight14,764 Views41 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release11,078 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q14,036 Views38 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video158 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting3,342 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary861 Views