The Weeknd, as we read during his NYTimes profile, is attempting to evolve and thus come out of his shell a bit more with his upcoming album Beauty Behind the Madness. We've already seen evidence of this, not only with the New York Times interview, b
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
In one of the more random news stories you'll come across today, power couple Kanye and Kim have teamed up with famed fashion photographer Juergen Teller for a new collection of photos in the book "Kanye, Juergen & Kim." This follows closely on the he
We kicked off our digital cover story series with Action Bronson for a March/April release. The story was timed with the release of Mr. Wonderful, Bronsolino's much-lauded debut album.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
Between dropping some big radio smashes this year, Nicki Minaj has been spending most of her time modeling.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Nicki Minaj Covers Billboard Magazine, Says "The Pinkprint" Will Be "Important To Hip-Hop" Nov 7, 2014 at 10:38am
Nicki Minaj has been racking in the magazine covers as of late. Shortly after the December issue of V magazine was revealed, with the Queen of the Barbz on the front, we receive another December issue featuring Minaj from Billboard magazine.
This week is turning out to be a great one for sexy photo shoots from the ladies of hip-hop. Just two days after Rihanna went topless for the cover of Elle, Nicki Minaj has shown up on the cover of V Magazine in an array of skimpy, skintight clothing.
Rihanna nabs two different covers in the same month. That is the power of Rih Rih. After appearing on Elle's cover for a fashion-forward and different look, Rihanna nabs the cover of men's magazine Esquire for a steamy photoshoot.
Rihanna returning to Instagram made headlines across the web, even CNN got in on the news, if you can believe it. Now that Rih Rih is back, she's wasted no time in uploading photos to her account.
Rick Ross is one of the many heavily-tatted rappers in the game, it seems to be a right of passage when it comes to rapping. The MMG boss connected with Urban Ink once again to put all his tattoos on display, and discuss some of them in detail.
Nicki Minaj is finishing up her third studio album, The Pinkprint, which is led by the "Baby Got Back"-sampled single "Anaconda." The single artwork alone shook up the 'net, and when the music video later dropped, that was tripled.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Although Rihanna has done a few thirst-inducing sexy photo shoots this year (most notably one for a French magazine that showed her topless), her latest ones have been less revealing and... well... weirder.
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs1,590 Views4 Comments
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs12,883 Views55 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech48,084 Views211 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow20,353 Views65 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,520 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks20,704 Views51 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"6,332 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 5,399 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account31,587 Views56 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments10,279 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter29,393 Views61 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 2911,499 Views65 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account27,657 Views54 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville59,310 Views74 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA19,679 Views34 Comments
You may also like...