Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel have been locked up since December of last year, and while we didn't heard anything from the two GS9 rappers for some time, they have been able to do a couple of interviews as of late.
Bobby Shmurda has been locked up for the last few months, and it's become clear that his label EPIC Records, will not come rushing to his aid the way many, including the rapper himself, assumed.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
It looks like Keyshia Cole is having more legal issues from her recent incident at Birdman's condo. However, this time around, the singer maybe facing some jail time.
Meek Mill To Be Released From Jail Today, According To Reports [Update: He's Free] Dec 2, 2014 at 05:07pm
While Meek Mill was ready to release his highly anticipated sophomore album in September, his release schedule was interrupted when he was arrested for a parole violation in July.
Suge Knight's 2014 keeps getting worse by the day.
Right now, we don't know exactly when Meek Mill will be freed from jail (where he's serving time for a probation violation), but at least the MMG rapper looks happy in new pictures shared on Twitter by Rick Ross.
Gucci Mane was officially sentenced to a 39 month sentence in August, and while it had initially been reported that Wop's time spent behind bars awaiting his verdict would work towards his sentencing, TMZ reports that the ruling had him beginning the bid in Au
Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Remy Ma Confirms She's Been Released From Prison [Update: Remy Ma Spotted In The Studio With DJ Khaled] Aug 2, 2014 at 12:13pm
While it was initially reported that Remy Ma had been released from prison yesterday, contradictory reports rolled in shortly thereafter.
Meek Mill Reportedly Sentenced To 3-6 Months In Jail [Update: Rick Ross Releases Official Statement] Jul 12, 2014 at 04:51pm
Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, is due out in September, but the rapper may not be able to celebrate the release as a free man.
Chris Brown has been going through the ringer lately, with highly publicized hearings and court dates, a recent four month sentence for a probation violation, and even more recently, a lawsuit for surrounding (yet another) assault.
Though we still haven't gotten "The Gucci Mane Movie" that the rapper's frequently mentioned in his songs since 2009's The State Vs. Radric Davis, a book may be on the way.
Last October, the perpetually troubled Chris Brown was involved in an altercation outside of a hotel in Washington, D.C., and that resulted in charges of parole violation.
Chris Brown may be locked up, but his presence in the R&B game is still strong. The singer's Ty Dolla $ign-penned track, "Loyal" is currently tearing up the clubs, and even got the full video treatment.
More details have rolled in concerning The-Dream's on-going legal drama. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer turned himself into the cops for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend Lydia Nam.
Chris Brown Will Be In Jail Until June, If Not Longer [Update: Date Set For Brown's Probation Violation Hearing] May 1, 2014 at 06:22pm
Looks like Chris Brown won't be getting out of jail just yet. The singer, who's been locked up since being booted from rehab last month was meant to go to trial this week, but things have been postponed until June.
Lil Boosie Announces Release Date For New Album [Update: Boosie Plans To Drop Two Albums In 2014] Apr 23, 2014 at 10:50am
Lil Boosie has been out of jail since February, and while we've received a mix of old and new tracks from the Baton Rouge rapper since his release, we haven't been given any concrete details regarding his next studio album.
Chris Brown Transferred To Gen Pop In Virginia's Northern Neck Regional Jail Apr 10, 2014 at 05:35pm
For those not keeping up with Chris Brown's ongoing legal saga, the R&B star is currently doing time in his native Virginia's Northern Neck Regional Jail, having been transferred there after brief stints in a Malibu rehab clinic and a Los Angeles County jail,
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"760 Views10 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight9,032 Views12 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"10,510 Views62 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather23,152 Views31 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date51,728 Views116 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now16,314 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,255 Views26 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,381 Views25 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,914 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,695 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,017 Views52 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best9,143 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million7,492 Views29 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande34,677 Views120 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray6,521 Views22 Comments