Back in 2013, Too $hort was arrested for a DUI in L.A., for which he plead guilty and was subsequently ordered to complete community service and spend three years on probation.
It looks like things just took a turn for the worse for DMX following last month’s arrest in NYC. According to Buffalo’s news station WIVB, the former Ruff Ryder has just started to serve a six-month prison stint in Buffalo, New York today.
Meek Mill was released from jail earlier this year after spending five months behind bars, and while he's now in a great place (his new album is set to move somewhere around 200,000 copies first week), his friend and collaborator, Rick Ross, has found him
Slim the Mobster was once a promising protege of Dr. Dre, before the rapper's career was halted by a jail stint. Shortly after the rapper began working on his War Music follow-up, S.O.O.N.
Last May, Wiz Khalifa had a run-in with the police that went viral pretty quickly.
During the making of Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late (which just surpassed J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive in sales, by the way), his friend Travis Savoury was locked up on human trafficking charges.
As Offset's bond was denied last month due to prior felony convictions, things already weren't looking good for the Migos member, and now they look even worse.
Earlier today, Suge Knight was denied a reduction on his hefty $10 million bail, but with friends like Floyd Mayweather, Suge isn't giving up hope of posting the money just yet.
Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel have been locked up since December of last year, and while we didn't heard anything from the two GS9 rappers for some time, they have been able to do a couple of interviews as of late.
Bobby Shmurda has been locked up for the last few months, and it's become clear that his label EPIC Records, will not come rushing to his aid the way many, including the rapper himself, assumed.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
It looks like Keyshia Cole is having more legal issues from her recent incident at Birdman's condo. However, this time around, the singer maybe facing some jail time.
Meek Mill To Be Released From Jail Today, According To Reports [Update: He's Free] Dec 2, 2014 at 05:07pm
While Meek Mill was ready to release his highly anticipated sophomore album in September, his release schedule was interrupted when he was arrested for a parole violation in July.
Suge Knight's 2014 keeps getting worse by the day.
Right now, we don't know exactly when Meek Mill will be freed from jail (where he's serving time for a probation violation), but at least the MMG rapper looks happy in new pictures shared on Twitter by Rick Ross.
Gucci Mane was officially sentenced to a 39 month sentence in August, and while it had initially been reported that Wop's time spent behind bars awaiting his verdict would work towards his sentencing, TMZ reports that the ruling had him beginning the bid in Au
Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Remy Ma Confirms She's Been Released From Prison [Update: Remy Ma Spotted In The Studio With DJ Khaled] Aug 2, 2014 at 12:13pm
While it was initially reported that Remy Ma had been released from prison yesterday, contradictory reports rolled in shortly thereafter.
Meek Mill Reportedly Sentenced To 3-6 Months In Jail [Update: Rick Ross Releases Official Statement] Jul 12, 2014 at 04:51pm
Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, is due out in September, but the rapper may not be able to celebrate the release as a free man.
Chris Brown has been going through the ringer lately, with highly publicized hearings and court dates, a recent four month sentence for a probation violation, and even more recently, a lawsuit for surrounding (yet another) assault.
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night5,419 Views23 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"113,673 Views335 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss43,839 Views60 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 25,482 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal82,710 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release9,712 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 14,184 Views69 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,764 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201512,390 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,880 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,400 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"10,082 Views19 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets14,402 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight16,835 Views42 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release13,030 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest3,094 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video675 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,387 Views