Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
TDE's Black Hippy recently graced the cover of XXL magazine, following which Ab-Soul took to Twitter to express his disdain for the fact that XXL went with the headline "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy..." Now ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock have joined in with Soulo's
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
XXL's Freshmen list always sparks debates and conversation about the MCs chosen, and those who weren't chosen.
Two of New York's hottest rappers, A$AP Rocky and French Montana, grace the cover of XXL Magazine's upcoming March/April issue. Each rapper has his own cover, as well as a joint one together.
I'm going to assume everyone's seen the XXL Freshman 2012 list, unless you're seriously out of touch with the internet...in which case you probably wouldn't be on HNHH in the first place. The always controversial list was once again, well, controversial.
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 120 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover1,039 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March1,113 Views5 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 2,623 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?10,816 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title19,422 Views58 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt11,220 Views28 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 5,193 Views20 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More14,751 Views34 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?11,220 Views27 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots3,135 Views19 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"13,586 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA967 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,463 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet506 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Wale On The Breakfast Club802 Views