Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
It appears XXL may not actually end all print editions of the hip-hop magazine, at least, this is according to their Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten.
Wow, sad day. This is going to be the last one of these posts that we'll ever do. Anyways, XXL's final print edition is about to hit the shelves, and the cover's just been revealed. G-Unit grace that cover.
Just a week after VIBE magazine officially shut down their print edition, XXL magazine follows suit.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
TDE's Black Hippy recently graced the cover of XXL magazine, following which Ab-Soul took to Twitter to express his disdain for the fact that XXL went with the headline "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy..." Now ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock have joined in with Soulo's
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
XXL's Freshmen list always sparks debates and conversation about the MCs chosen, and those who weren't chosen.
Two of New York's hottest rappers, A$AP Rocky and French Montana, grace the cover of XXL Magazine's upcoming March/April issue. Each rapper has his own cover, as well as a joint one together.
I'm going to assume everyone's seen the XXL Freshman 2012 list, unless you're seriously out of touch with the internet...in which case you probably wouldn't be on HNHH in the first place. The always controversial list was once again, well, controversial.
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them229 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans367 Views0 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)62 Views0 Comments
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack1,071 Views5 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death5,276 Views22 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,428 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,309 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album25,672 Views142 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon10,815 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,294 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,536 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,741 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,235 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges12,603 Views30 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,556 Views19 Comments