Bump Reform School (Prod. By The Alchemist), the latest cut from Boldy James which features Earl Sweatshirt, Da$h & Domo Genesis on the assist. It dropped on Monday, October 7th, 2013.
Stream Nothing To See/Hear, the newest drop from Step Brothers. The cut was released on Sunday, September 22nd, 2013. Things are looking better for Step Brothers with each new release, which Nothing To See/Hear has proven yet again.
Frequent collaborators Prodigy and Alchemist sat down and interviewed each other for Noisey's "Back & Forth" segment. During the interview they discuss the pros and cons of NY versus L.A.How do y'all feel about the collabo with The Alchemist?
Stream Alchemist's New 3-Track Maxi Single w/ SSUR, Featuring Hodgy Beats, Action Bronson, Domo Genesis, Roc Marciano & More Jul 13, 2013 at 05:53pm
The Alchemist has dropped a three-track maxi single in collaboration with SSUR, a street wear label that "encompasses [Ruslan Karablin's] artistic vision and subversive ingenuity." Guest features include frequent collaborators Blu, Domo Genesis, Hodgy Beats,
Bump Tesla, the latest cut from The Alchemist featuring Domo Genesis, Freddie Gibbs, & Hodgy Beats on the assist. It was released on Saturday, July 13th, 2013. Things are improving for The Alchemist with each new offering, and Tesla is certainly no exception.
Bump Medusa (Prod. By The Alchemist), the latest cut from Willie The Kid which features Action Bronson & Roc Marciano on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, July 9th, 2013. Willie The Kid's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Medusa (Prod.
House Shoes's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Dirt / Jeedo Interlude is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since House Shoes stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.
Prodigy and Alchemist shoot a visual for a single off their collaborative effort "Albert Einstein," out now.Did you enjoy The Alchemist's contributions to this video? Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Prodigy's Prodigy Feat.
Not much is known about Eminem's upcoming album, but Shady Records producer Alchemist had a few things to say about the project in a recent interview with MTV.
Before Prodigy and Alchemist deliver their upcoming album, Albert Einstein, on June 11th, they bless us with a quick preview of their album with a 30-second snippet release.
Bump Drugs Got Me Spiritual (Prod. By The Alchemist) , the latest cut from Domo Genesis featuring Remy Banks on the assist. It was released on Saturday, April 20th, 2013.
Prodigy and producer Alchemist are currently working together on a collaborative album for the masses, Albert Einstein, but the two also have a project in the works exclusively for prison inmates.The rapper and producer are teaming up for a Send A Package rele
Bump Brown Bag Wrap (Prod. by The Alchemist), the latest cut from Action Bronson. It was released on Friday, December 21st, 2012. Things are improving for Action Bronson with each new offering, and Brown Bag Wrap (Prod.
Bump Drugs & Cheese On A Roll Mix (Prod. by The Alchemist), the latest cut from Action Bronson. It dropped on Friday, December 21st, 2012. Action Bronson's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Drugs & Cheese On A Roll Mix (Prod.
Give Feinds Jean Jacket (Prod. by The Alchemist) a listen - it's a new offering from Action Bronson. It was dropped on Friday, December 21st, 2012. Action Bronson's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Feinds Jean Jacket (Prod.
Quotable Lyrics"Big willy, I'm fuckin' whores Since a youngin' grabbed the pistol, skipped the chores Hit the weed and said "It's on" Got with my older Loc's they threw your boy a zone Before my mom could smell the scent that shit was gone Movin' on to bi
Bump The Symbol (Prod. By The Alchemist), the latest cut from Action Bronson. It dropped on Monday, October 22nd, 2012. Action Bronson's horizons are broadening with each new release, and The Symbol (Prod. By The Alchemist) is no exception.
Bump Fizzyology (Prod. by The Alchemist), the latest cut from Termanology featuring Lil Fame on the assist. It was released on Friday, September 7th, 2012. Things are improving for Termanology with each new offering, and Fizzyology (Prod.
These artists are featured on the mixtape: Tyler the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples, Action Bronson, Smoke DZA, Freddie Gibbs, Prodigy, Space Ghost Purp. What do y'all think of this mixtape? Hear more of Domo Genesis & The Alchemist on Prophecy.
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"7,511 Views29 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight649 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,049 Views6 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"18,229 Views135 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,794 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"6,476 Views54 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram20,389 Views58 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,114 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)4,831 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney6,825 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,143 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,565 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,962 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,744 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour19,164 Views34 Comments
You may also like...
- Sonny Digital "Good" Video940 Views