Police ID Suspect After Shooting Takes Place In the Home Of Chief Keef's Manager Apr 4, 2014 at 05:38pm
The Northfield Village shooting at Chief Keef's Manager's home has been an eyebrow-raising event. The shooting left a man critically wounded following numerous complaints about several disruptions taking place at the residence.
We reported on the horrific news yesterday that a drunk driver at SXSW ran into a barricade outside of where Tyler, The Creator was supposed to perform, and proceeded to run over innocent pedestrians.
Near the end of June, Lil Snupe, a rising rapper from New Orleans, was tragically shot dead. The suspect in Snupe's murder turned himself in a few days later, but now cops have arrested a second suspect in the murder of the Dreamchaser artist.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"2,944 Views106 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"1,223 Views11 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th6,524 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20164,480 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"9,036 Views48 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption15,616 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together12,841 Views76 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist6,772 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,636 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label6,885 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,340 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,795 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,916 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,468 Views79 Comments