Police ID Suspect After Shooting Takes Place In the Home Of Chief Keef's Manager Apr 4, 2014 at 05:38pm
The Northfield Village shooting at Chief Keef's Manager's home has been an eyebrow-raising event. The shooting left a man critically wounded following numerous complaints about several disruptions taking place at the residence.
We reported on the horrific news yesterday that a drunk driver at SXSW ran into a barricade outside of where Tyler, The Creator was supposed to perform, and proceeded to run over innocent pedestrians.
Near the end of June, Lil Snupe, a rising rapper from New Orleans, was tragically shot dead. The suspect in Snupe's murder turned himself in a few days later, but now cops have arrested a second suspect in the murder of the Dreamchaser artist.
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More1,883 Views21 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album2,326 Views7 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow8,498 Views29 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid59,123 Views117 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,093 Views111 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them24,589 Views68 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 308,692 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,292 Views81 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,723 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,694 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,113 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates13,416 Views61 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,533 Views37 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs27,804 Views66 Comments