Police ID Suspect After Shooting Takes Place In the Home Of Chief Keef's Manager Apr 4, 2014 at 05:38pm
The Northfield Village shooting at Chief Keef's Manager's home has been an eyebrow-raising event. The shooting left a man critically wounded following numerous complaints about several disruptions taking place at the residence.
We reported on the horrific news yesterday that a drunk driver at SXSW ran into a barricade outside of where Tyler, The Creator was supposed to perform, and proceeded to run over innocent pedestrians.
Near the end of June, Lil Snupe, a rising rapper from New Orleans, was tragically shot dead. The suspect in Snupe's murder turned himself in a few days later, but now cops have arrested a second suspect in the murder of the Dreamchaser artist.
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st1,225 Views9 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 6,889 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)4,395 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week35,213 Views182 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker5,873 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash16,086 Views48 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade24,708 Views48 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill17,179 Views54 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash18,403 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music49,195 Views219 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,578 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,641 Views17 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate54,575 Views164 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,981 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,603 Views0 Comments