The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
Nicki Minaj Covers The January Issue Of Rolling Stone [Update: See High Res Cover & Excerpts] Dec 30, 2014 at 01:07pm
To start the New Year, Rolling Stone Magazine will feature Nicki Minaj on their cover with a feature article titled "Mad Genius, Manic Diva".
In one of the magazine's more random features, Rolling Stone has gone ahead and compiled list of the 20 biggest songs of the summer from the past five years according to data provided by Billboard.
Rick Ross may not be the first person you would think to go to for advice, but Rolling Stone is nevertheless providing you with a way to let the boss help you with your problems.
Two weeks after Drake slammed Rolling Stone Magazine for swapping out his planned cover story for Philip Seymour Hoffman, the rapper and his PR firm, ID-PR, have parted ways, according to Billboard.
Drake Slams Rolling Stone For Interview Excerpts About "Yeezus" & Taking Away His Cover [Update: Drake Issues Official Statement] Feb 14, 2014 at 01:55am
Yesterday Rolling Stone reported on an interview they had with Drake, in which the rapper commented on Macklemore's post-Grammy text to Kendrick Lamar, and reportedly called it "wack as fuck." Following those interview excerpts, more excerpts have surfaced on
Miley Cyrus' stock just keeps rising, as she scores magazine cover on top of magazine cover, and does ridiculous stunt on top of ridiculous stunt.
Macklemore continues to pile up the accomplishments. Next up on his list is the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.
Kanye West Reportedly Backed Out Of Rolling Stone Cover, Resulting In Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Cover Jul 23, 2013 at 11:51am
There has been a lot of controversy surrounding Rolling Stone magazine as of late, because they decided to put Boston bombing suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, on their August 1st 2013 cover.
Rihanna recently covered iconic music mag Rolling Stone's March issue, and now well-respected photographer Terry Richardson has revealed the photos that didn't make the cut.Check out the full gallery of photos from the shoot below.[Via]
Rihanna has nabbed herself yet another cover, this time for Rolling Stone's March issue.Rih Rih discusses her rekindled relationship with Chris Brown, check out an excerpt of that below, as well as her cover.“I decided it was more important for me to be happ
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Argued With Audience Members Before Bus Shooting229 Views1 Comment
- OVO Unveils Spring '15 Collection598 Views0 Comments
- Transformation Tuesday Playlist1,055 Views2 Comments
- JR Smith Suspended For Swinging At Boston's Jae Crowder896 Views0 Comments
- Hip-Hop Reacts To The Death Of Freddie Gray & Baltimore Riots3,733 Views34 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 20151,929 Views8 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour2,666 Views6 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots2,552 Views19 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May1,059 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli2,149 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”4,237 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks9,259 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years85,100 Views168 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project8,992 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Word On The Street: Tidal1,148 Views