The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
Nicki Minaj Covers The January Issue Of Rolling Stone [Update: See High Res Cover & Excerpts] Dec 30, 2014 at 01:07pm
To start the New Year, Rolling Stone Magazine will feature Nicki Minaj on their cover with a feature article titled "Mad Genius, Manic Diva".
In one of the magazine's more random features, Rolling Stone has gone ahead and compiled list of the 20 biggest songs of the summer from the past five years according to data provided by Billboard.
Rick Ross may not be the first person you would think to go to for advice, but Rolling Stone is nevertheless providing you with a way to let the boss help you with your problems.
Two weeks after Drake slammed Rolling Stone Magazine for swapping out his planned cover story for Philip Seymour Hoffman, the rapper and his PR firm, ID-PR, have parted ways, according to Billboard.
Drake Slams Rolling Stone For Interview Excerpts About "Yeezus" & Taking Away His Cover [Update: Drake Issues Official Statement] Feb 14, 2014 at 01:55am
Yesterday Rolling Stone reported on an interview they had with Drake, in which the rapper commented on Macklemore's post-Grammy text to Kendrick Lamar, and reportedly called it "wack as fuck." Following those interview excerpts, more excerpts have surfaced on
Miley Cyrus' stock just keeps rising, as she scores magazine cover on top of magazine cover, and does ridiculous stunt on top of ridiculous stunt.
Macklemore continues to pile up the accomplishments. Next up on his list is the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.
Kanye West Reportedly Backed Out Of Rolling Stone Cover, Resulting In Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Cover Jul 23, 2013 at 11:51am
There has been a lot of controversy surrounding Rolling Stone magazine as of late, because they decided to put Boston bombing suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, on their August 1st 2013 cover.
Rihanna recently covered iconic music mag Rolling Stone's March issue, and now well-respected photographer Terry Richardson has revealed the photos that didn't make the cut.Check out the full gallery of photos from the shoot below.[Via]
Rihanna has nabbed herself yet another cover, this time for Rolling Stone's March issue.Rih Rih discusses her rekindled relationship with Chris Brown, check out an excerpt of that below, as well as her cover.“I decided it was more important for me to be happ
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic236 Views1 Comment
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"1,254 Views8 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"6,157 Views69 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop2,084 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged4,424 Views23 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On559 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs3,002 Views14 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time3,901 Views28 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"10,659 Views101 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC19,908 Views47 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,289 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"16,027 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,110 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,365 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 13,500 Views108 Comments
You may also like...