The last few months have been a weird time to be a Jeremih fan.
Well here's some unfortunate news. Jeremih’s Late Nights album is experiencing another setback again.
Lil Wayne Announces New "Carter V" Release Date, Says The Album Will Have Two Parts Oct 29, 2014 at 03:46 AM
Weezy may not release material quite as often as he did back in the late 2000s, but don't get to thinking he isn't in the studio every day.
It's now been almost a month since L.O.R.D., A$AP Mob's debut album, was expected to drop. HipHopDX recently sat down with A$AP Ferg and A$AP Nast to talk about A$AP Mob's popularity, their '90s influences, and most importantly, the group's delayed album.
Riff Raff Announces Release Date For "Neon Icon" [Update: Album Pushed Back] Jan 28, 2014 at 09:53 AM
Riff Raff has been promoting his upcoming album Neon Icon for awhile now, he's talked a lot on the features and production and even revealed the cover art, but hadn't revealed a release date, until today.
Rick Ross' Mastermind album has received a push-back, which may not come as a surprise as the MMG rapper is often in the habit of delaying his projects. That being said, he did deliver a nice little compilation, MMG Priorities Vol.
Lil Wayne's "Dedication 5" To Drop At 12AM PST [Update: Mixtape Finally Dropped at 6am EST] Sep 1, 2013 at 01:50 AM
Lil Wayne's highly anticipated Dedication 5 mixtape was set to drop at 5 PM EST, but an announcement from Wayne's camp has confirmed that the project will be pushed back.
50 Cent has been teasing fans with his fifth studio album, Street King Immortal, for quite some time now. At one point 50 started releasing singles, including the stand-out track with Kendrick Lamar, "We Up," but since then he's fallen back once more.
Although fans of Fabolous have been waiting on Loso's Way 2 for quite some time (approximately five years), it seems they'll have to wait just a tad longer. Loso recently revealed that his follow-up to Loso's Way has been pushed back around a month.
Delays are nothing new in the music industry, especially the rap game, so when J. Cole announced his album wouldn't be dropping as early as he had previously said, no one batted an eyelash.
Delays and pushbacks are becoming more and more commonplace, and fans recently learned that Tyga would be releasing his upcoming studio album Hotel California, a few weeks later than earlier reported. Now, T-Raww reveals that it was pushed back
Tyga had announced that his second official single off Hotel California would drop last week, on Valentine's Day, however February 14th came and went without "For The Road" featuring Chris Brown.
French Montana has been under fire for the many pushbacks he's given his debut album, Excuse My French.
French Montana has suffered another set back today. His long awaited debut album "Excuse My French" will now be released May 21st.The New York rapper's debut album was originally set to release in March, but was pushed back to April 16th.
- TBT: The Roots18 Views0 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop3,249 Views17 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]11,295 Views34 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance8,679 Views56 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines3,096 Views15 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic3,806 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner3,117 Views16 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson983 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,049 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,802 Views16 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title7,020 Views24 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"995 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)918 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,191 Views56 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,656 Views63 Comments