Meek Mill's Artist Lil Snupe Reportedly Shot Dead [Update: Murder Suspect Identified, More Details Emerge] Jun 21, 2013 at 10:03pm
Lil Snupe signed to Meek Mill's Dreamchasers imprint earlier this year, and now we have sad news to report about the rising young rapper.
One Man Dead After Drive-By Shooting Outside French Montana's Tour Bus [Update: More Details Emerge, French Responds] Mar 1, 2013 at 03:35pm
We've heard about a few drive-by shootings lately involving aspiring rappers.
Over the weekend, much of the hip-hop community was shocked to hear that one of the founding members of the New York collective A$AP Mob had passed away. The reason for A$AM Yams', real name Steven Rodriguez, death was unknown, although rumors said it was dru
Back on January 18th, the hip-hop community lost one of its greats when A$AP mob founder, A$AP Yams, was tragically found dead in his NYC apartment. The cause of his death was unknown at the time, but we now have some new details.
Retchy P Says He Wishes Wale Died Instead Of A$AP Yams, Wale & Fat Trel Respond Jan 27, 2015 at 10:03am
The death of A$AP Yams has shook up much of the hip-hop community, and of course those who had working and personal relationships with the Mob co-founder were even more in shock.
Shortly after the passing of Hustle Gang's Doe B, we have more unfortunate news concerning rap affiliates. Waka Flocka's younger brother, Kayo Redd, who was also an aspiring rapper, has passed away.
Today marks the 17-year anniversary of legendary emcee Tupac Shakur's death. Pac passed on September 13th in 1996 at the age of 25 after a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas left him hospitalized.
Man Who Killed Usher's Step-Son With Jet Ski Has Been Arrested [Update: Accused Man Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges] Mar 20, 2013 at 03:57pm
Usher's step-son died after a jet-ski accident last summer, at only 11-years old.
Gangsta Boo's tweet concerning the death of her affiliate and friend, Lord Infamous, turned out to be accurate, as HHDX confirmed earlier. Now the cause of the late Memphis rapper's death has been revealed.
Waka Flocka is not necessarily known for his vulnerability, but our heart has gone out to him since his brother's all-too-recent passing, last December. When he sat down with WKYS, he spoke about how his life is different now, saying:
If you're a fan of 50 Cent, you know what an important role his grandmother played in his life. 50 has previously spoken on how his grandmother, Beulah Jackson, was the person that cared for him the most.
As you may be aware by now, Nelson Mandela, one of the greatest leaders of our time, passed away this morning at the age of 95. South African President Jacob Zuma made the announcement via a television address today. "Our nation has lost its greatest son.
Wu-Tang Affiliate Shyheim Arrested For Killing Man In Hit-And-Run [Update: Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter] Jul 19, 2014 at 10:28pm
A Wu-Tang Clan affiliate Shyheim is in some hot water, after allegedly leaving the scene of a car crash on New Years day around 5 AM, which resulted in the death of another person.
Sad news from Los Angeles today. Rapper Earl Hayes, a close friend of Floyd Mayweather's, and his wife were found dead yesterday morning in their Hollywood apartment.
Diddy Reveals Cause Of His Father's Death During Howard University Commencement Speech May 12, 2014 at 03:15pm
Diddy handled Howard University's commencement speech this past weekend, during which he shed some light on his youth as well as his time at the university.
Rich Homie Quan's concerts seem to be developing a pattern of violence, resulting in the death of attendees. In December, a man was fatally shot during a Rich Homie show in Ohio, although the rapper denied having any involvement with the shooting.
In February 2013, rapper Tim Dog's death was reported by The Source magazine. It was reported that Tim Dog, real name Timothy Blair, died of seizures at the age of 46, yet there was no proof of his death, namely, a death certificate.
Drunk Driver At SXSW Kills Two, Leaves Many More Injured & In Critical Condition Mar 13, 2014 at 11:35am
We have some really unfortunate news to report on today, concerning the on-going music conference/festival out in Austin, Texas, South By Southwest.
Fool's Gold lost one of their co-founders today, as A-Trak confirmed with an Instagram post. Joshua Prince aka Dust La Rock, was a co-founder of the independent label alongside A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs. He also acted as their art director.
Chris "Mac Daddy" Kelly of Kris Kross passed away a few days ago, from what may have been a drug overdose. The rapper was found dead in his Atlanta home by his mother, who said he'd been taking a combination of cocaine and heroin the night before.
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight3,320 Views33 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 243,501 Views3 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers14,741 Views110 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church3,752 Views23 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms4,153 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow19,023 Views57 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City12,535 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds22,553 Views72 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support14,132 Views59 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show22,883 Views50 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"5,583 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed39,451 Views112 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,663 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,294 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,948 Views56 Comments