Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
Woman Claims Soulja Boy Is The Father Of Her 5-Year-Old Son [Update: Alleged Baby Mama Releases Photographic Evidence] Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11pm
A woman by the name of Diamond Shantaniece Mackey is claiming that Soulja Boy is the father of her now 5-year-old son, according to TMZ.
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14pm
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
DMX has not had the best year. Between filing for bankruptcy, being caught streaking a hotel hallway, and being arrested for a DUI, the rapper has not been portrayed very positively in the media.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
As if taking care of his kids right now wasn’t such an issue, Chief Keef has just learned that he’s the father of yet another child.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Chief Keef Makes $13k A Month, Ordered To Pay $3k In Child Support To Baby Mama [Update: Chief Keef Not Paying] Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24am
Although the rumors that Chief Keef impregnated a middle-schooler are somewhat debunked (word is, the girl is actually now in college, and she's only two months younger than the rapper), the lawsuit the girl filed for child support still went ahead, and re
Mother Of Future's Child Claims He Owes More Support [Update: Future Doesn't Budge, Requests Joint-Custody] Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42pm
According to HipHop Wired, Future's first baby mother Jessica Smith is seeking an increase in child support payments after hearing him claim to carry upwards of $25,000 on him at all times.
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?1 View0 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert737 Views19 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems1,409 Views8 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl1,190 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins2,229 Views7 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice1,990 Views11 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date4,861 Views22 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money5,212 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201516,127 Views50 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail12,121 Views20 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet2,773 Views14 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties10,645 Views13 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's4,675 Views21 Comments
- Stream Snoop Dogg's Upcoming Album "BUSH" 4,983 Views10 Comments