It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Woman Claims Soulja Boy Is The Father Of Her 5-Year-Old Son [Update: Alleged Baby Mama Releases Photographic Evidence] Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM
A woman by the name of Diamond Shantaniece Mackey is claiming that Soulja Boy is the father of her now 5-year-old son, according to TMZ.
As if taking care of his kids right now wasn’t such an issue, Chief Keef has just learned that he’s the father of yet another child.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
DMX has not had the best year. Between filing for bankruptcy, being caught streaking a hotel hallway, and being arrested for a DUI, the rapper has not been portrayed very positively in the media.
Arrest Warrant Issued For Chief Keef After No-Show At Child Support Hearing Sep 12, 2013 at 01:49 PM
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
Chief Keef Makes $13k A Month, Ordered To Pay $3k In Child Support To Baby Mama [Update: Chief Keef Not Paying] Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Although the rumors that Chief Keef impregnated a middle-schooler are somewhat debunked (word is, the girl is actually now in college, and she's only two months younger than the rapper), the lawsuit the girl filed for child support still went ahead, and re
Mother Of Future's Child Claims He Owes More Support [Update: Future Doesn't Budge, Requests Joint-Custody] Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42 PM
According to HipHop Wired, Future's first baby mother Jessica Smith is seeking an increase in child support payments after hearing him claim to carry upwards of $25,000 on him at all times.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14 PM
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 2 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion of Assault And Robbery2 Views0 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"1,159 Views9 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue2,854 Views13 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 7,237 Views23 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way8,314 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 286,884 Views29 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month4,644 Views16 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1007,339 Views81 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 3,978 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,254 Views18 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,451 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,315 Views16 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"835 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years15,805 Views39 Comments