It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Woman Claims Soulja Boy Is The Father Of Her 5-Year-Old Son [Update: Alleged Baby Mama Releases Photographic Evidence] Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11pm
A woman by the name of Diamond Shantaniece Mackey is claiming that Soulja Boy is the father of her now 5-year-old son, according to TMZ.
As if taking care of his kids right now wasn’t such an issue, Chief Keef has just learned that he’s the father of yet another child.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
DMX has not had the best year. Between filing for bankruptcy, being caught streaking a hotel hallway, and being arrested for a DUI, the rapper has not been portrayed very positively in the media.
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
Chief Keef Makes $13k A Month, Ordered To Pay $3k In Child Support To Baby Mama [Update: Chief Keef Not Paying] Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24am
Although the rumors that Chief Keef impregnated a middle-schooler are somewhat debunked (word is, the girl is actually now in college, and she's only two months younger than the rapper), the lawsuit the girl filed for child support still went ahead, and re
Mother Of Future's Child Claims He Owes More Support [Update: Future Doesn't Budge, Requests Joint-Custody] Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42pm
According to HipHop Wired, Future's first baby mother Jessica Smith is seeking an increase in child support payments after hearing him claim to carry upwards of $25,000 on him at all times.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14pm
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,697 Views12 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years30,676 Views104 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project3,261 Views36 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 263,557 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract6,098 Views20 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?23,000 Views84 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West13,667 Views75 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,477 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace13,895 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,055 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,316 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL7,471 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged23,346 Views98 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,529 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,518 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal310 Views