As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Chris Brown is his own worst enemy. The dude seems to constantly have his foot in his mouth.
When Chris Brown isn't entangling himself in social media beef, he's likely facing some sort of legal drama. Today TMZ alleges that Breezy's recently-discovered baby mama is demanding more child support for their daughter together, Royalty.
It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Woman Claims Soulja Boy Is The Father Of Her 5-Year-Old Son [Update: Alleged Baby Mama Releases Photographic Evidence] Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11pm
A woman by the name of Diamond Shantaniece Mackey is claiming that Soulja Boy is the father of her now 5-year-old son, according to TMZ.
As if taking care of his kids right now wasn’t such an issue, Chief Keef has just learned that he’s the father of yet another child.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
DMX has not had the best year. Between filing for bankruptcy, being caught streaking a hotel hallway, and being arrested for a DUI, the rapper has not been portrayed very positively in the media.
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
Chief Keef Makes $13k A Month, Ordered To Pay $3k In Child Support To Baby Mama [Update: Chief Keef Not Paying] Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24am
Although the rumors that Chief Keef impregnated a middle-schooler are somewhat debunked (word is, the girl is actually now in college, and she's only two months younger than the rapper), the lawsuit the girl filed for child support still went ahead, and re
Mother Of Future's Child Claims He Owes More Support [Update: Future Doesn't Budge, Requests Joint-Custody] Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42pm
According to HipHop Wired, Future's first baby mother Jessica Smith is seeking an increase in child support payments after hearing him claim to carry upwards of $25,000 on him at all times.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14pm
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"10,676 Views64 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"14,725 Views44 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight938 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,443 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"21,361 Views136 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,042 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,311 Views58 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram22,633 Views62 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,301 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,307 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,177 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,473 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,772 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,168 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon16,029 Views36 Comments
You may also like...