Give Standing On The Sun [CDQ] a spin - it's a new offering from Beyonce. It was dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Beyonce's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Standing On The Sun [CDQ].
A few months back it was reported that Rihanna would be the face of the new Dior campaign, becoming the first woman of color to do so. Today, we see the first images from the print campaign, which should be rolling out soon.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt1,123 Views12 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"7,835 Views133 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,551 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,361 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,064 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,162 Views54 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,493 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together16,708 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,623 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,460 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,729 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,695 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,936 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,444 Views51 Comments