Give Standing On The Sun [CDQ] a spin - it's a new offering from Beyonce. It was dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Beyonce's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Standing On The Sun [CDQ].
A few months back it was reported that Rihanna would be the face of the new Dior campaign, becoming the first woman of color to do so. Today, we see the first images from the print campaign, which should be rolling out soon.
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"289 Views2 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM881,116 Views7 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members1,702 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"1,763 Views17 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"894 Views10 Comments
- 50 Cent & Jake Gyllenhaal Cover VIBE Magazine1,696 Views11 Comments
- Rick Ross Reportedly Prepping New Album "Black Dollar"5,934 Views31 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 52,504 Views3 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement19,129 Views44 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years32,670 Views257 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop6,409 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"52,155 Views158 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,817 Views30 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album10,042 Views28 Comments