Tyler The Creator's new album, WOLF, was just released on Tuesday, but early first-week sale projections are in and the Odd Future frontman looks to be pushing 85,000- 95,000 copies in the first week. If the numbers for Tyler's album, WOLF, hold true,
Justin Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience" Will Debut At No. 1 With 980,000+ Sold [Update: Timberlake Tops The Charts Again, "20/20" Certified Platinum] Apr 2, 2013 at 05:07pm
The early results are in, and it's estimated that Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience has moved 980,622 copies this week, easily placing it at number one on the Billboard 200.
Lil Wayne's newest album, I Am Not A Human Being II , has now been out in the world for a week, and the sales are in.The LP was projected to move 190-210k, and it did just slightly above that.
Lil Wayne's much-delayed album I Am Not A Human Being II dropped yesterday, and the sales projections are already in for the album. IANAH2 is projected to move 190-210k in opening week, which will land him at the #2 spot on the charts next week, HDD reports
Justin Timberlake released his new album, The 20/20 Experience, yesterday, with a Part 2 already in the works.
Artists who performed at the Grammys or (better yet?) won an award, gained more than just the honor—they gained new fans, perhaps reached a wider audience than usual and thus increased sales of their music. Over the past week, overall album sales
All eyes were on the world of music as it was the 55th Annual Grammy Awards, which many artists used as a platform to push new material and make announcements of upcoming projects. As far as the world of hip hop and R&B
Just as we mentioned last week, it seems we now have some chart-toppers that are here to stay, at least for the time being. We've seen the first four artists below consistently on Charts Don't Lie since their respective albums dropped.
Joe Budden's solo LP, No Love Lost, hit stores and the net on February 5th.
Kendrick Lamar was right, “real people want real music, the Jig Is Up.” With A$AP Rocky’s album leaking incredibly early, the very solid debut studio effort from the Harlemite continues to sell. All the albums making our Charts this week
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’ “Thrift Shop” Goes Platinum [Update: "Thrift Shop" Hits Double Platinum] Jan 31, 2013 at 03:46pm
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Thrift Shop" is now a certified platinum record, having sold approximately 1.1 million copies to date, sitting at No. 10 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart. The video for the single currently has 42,582,973 views on YouTube.
Gearing up for the release of his anticipated and oft delayed studio album, French Montana is planning to drop his next single “Freaks” which features a verse from Nicki Minaj. Recently, the Bad Boy artist talked about the track, and says, it will
One of the surprising breakout artists of 2012 was the collabo team of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis whose The Heist LP moved some major units, especially considering their indie status. Recently, their big single off the project “Thrift
MMG is beginning to look like a truly unstoppable force as even natural disasters can't seem to stop them, or even slow them down. A few weeks ago we got the release of one of the most anticipated albums of the year in Kendrick Lamar’s GKMC, which has
This week's Charts Don't Lie finds Kendrick Lamar sitting atop the list for good reason.
Winston Churchill stated that, “a fanatic is someone who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.” Thus, the supporters of Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Lil B fit into this framework
2 Chainz results are still being tallied, but with the rumor mill running wild it seems he will top Billboard next week with 140,000 albums sold. Thus, with Based on a T.R.U. Story in lieu, this week’s charts appear very similar to those of
Statistics have been an essential part of the rap game for years. "Who is number one?", "How well will an album debut?", and "Will it reach gold?", are just a few of the recorded facts that can be found here.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram11,573 Views119 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B3,513 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG35,551 Views95 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked40,806 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done16,388 Views84 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,217 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,106 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,772 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,272 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,588 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,353 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,924 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,950 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,198 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,883 Views9 Comments