50 Cent and Slowbucks have been entangled in some legal drama ever since Hot 97 Summer Jam went down, and Slowbucks lost his chain thanks to someone snatching it off his neck.
Talib Kweli Speaks On Reports That Yasiin Bey Is Not Allowed To Return To U.S. May 29, 2014 at 03:05pm
The other week a report surfaced that Yasiin Bey, better known as Mos Def, had to cancel a string of U.S. tour dates because he was not allowed to re-enter the United States.
Suge Knight recently appeared on Arsenio Hall and had some harsh words for the major music labels, even going as far as to compare label deals to a slavery, and specifically calling out Kendrick Lamar and Game as having "two of the worst deals in the industry.
Kanye West ranted hard a couple nights ago, directing much of his anger (this time) towards Charlamagne Tha God and Sway from the radio show, "Sway In The Morning." Kanye's comments, which were captured on video, were blasted as the following:
The responses to Kendrick Lamar's infamous "Control" verse came fast and furious, and Fabolous was one of the first to threaten to get in the studio upon hearing it.
There were certainly a lot of "Control" responses within the weeks of Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse, but not one from the actual rappers mentioned. Better late than never, J.
Drake On Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "Are You Listening To It Now, Though?" Sep 23, 2013 at 02:14pm
All the commotion surrounding Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse has subsided, and one question remains-- are you still bumping the track? It's a question Drake asked during his interview with Elliott Wilson for Elliott's CRWN series.
By now the subject of Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse is almost stale, and we've heard from almost everyone mentioned in the verse (plus those who weren't). One of the rappers we've yet to hear from who received a name-drop is Big K.R.I.T.
Among other things, Big K.R.I.T.
Lil Wayne finally dropped his latest installment in the Dedication series, D5, and it's definitely got people talking, whether good or bad. One of those people is Lil Kim, who received a mention on Weezy's "Pure Colombia" off the mixtape.
Drake Responds To Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "He's Not Murdering Me" [Update: Drake Reveals 3 Song Titles & Producers Off "NWTS"] Aug 31, 2013 at 12:31am
For the longest time, it seemed like no one with a direct connection to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse had any interest in speaking on it.
A$AP Rocky Says Kendrick Lamar Is "Smoking Crack" If He Thinks He's "King Of New York" Aug 20, 2013 at 12:45pm
We've certainly heard our share of responses and reactions to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse at this point, but it's largely been from artists who weren't actually mentioned in the bars.
Trinidad James was in the crossfire of Joe Budden's response to Kendrick Lamar, "Control." The New York native said of the ATLien, "this ain’t for bandwagon fans, sit ya asses in the same spot/y’all the same niggas that made Trinidad James hot." Trinidad
While talking to TMZ, Wale says he would have been offended if his name wasn't in the verse, before adding he still feels like the best rapper on the planet. Do you agree?Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Wale's Wale Feat.
Wale Says He'd Be Offended If His Name Wasn't Mentioned By Kendrick Lamar In "Control" Aug 15, 2013 at 10:15am
Many rappers who were not name-dropped by Kendrick Lamar in his buzzing verse on "Control" have decided to record a response, while those rappers who were called out have yet to do so.
With MTV's complete list of the "Hottest MCs" revealed, there is definitely room for debate. However, the general consensus is that the #1 hottest MC in the game is, perhaps unsurprisingly, Kendrick Lamar.As Dr. Dre's artist, K.
Chris Brown was in the news today for threatening and spazzing out on a valet at the PINZ bowling alley in Studio City last night.
50 Cent Responds To Game's G-Unit Petition, Remains Adamant Reunion Won't Happen Feb 1, 2013 at 02:06pm
Although Game is putting a lot of effort into attempting a G-Unit reunion, including an online petition, 50 Cent remains adamant it will never happen. The music mogul, who is busy with a ton of other business ventures on his plate, obviously has no desire
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs5,811 Views22 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine5,919 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)6,077 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL11,273 Views57 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape25,770 Views58 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them6,226 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,678 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,954 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack5,019 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death30,895 Views59 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God7,082 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,499 Views52 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album36,402 Views154 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,707 Views64 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,941 Views28 Comments