This morning, MediaTakeOut reported that Fetty Wap had been jumped and robbed at Stadium nightclub in DC, suggesting Fetty had his chain taken and some of his dreads ripped out (as you likely know, they're not real).It didn't take long for the rapper, who
50 Cent and Slowbucks have been entangled in some legal drama ever since Hot 97 Summer Jam went down, and Slowbucks lost his chain thanks to someone snatching it off his neck.
Talib Kweli Speaks On Reports That Yasiin Bey Is Not Allowed To Return To U.S. May 29, 2014 at 03:05pm
The other week a report surfaced that Yasiin Bey, better known as Mos Def, had to cancel a string of U.S. tour dates because he was not allowed to re-enter the United States.
Suge Knight recently appeared on Arsenio Hall and had some harsh words for the major music labels, even going as far as to compare label deals to a slavery, and specifically calling out Kendrick Lamar and Game as having "two of the worst deals in the industry.
Kanye West ranted hard a couple nights ago, directing much of his anger (this time) towards Charlamagne Tha God and Sway from the radio show, "Sway In The Morning." Kanye's comments, which were captured on video, were blasted as the following:
The responses to Kendrick Lamar's infamous "Control" verse came fast and furious, and Fabolous was one of the first to threaten to get in the studio upon hearing it.
There were certainly a lot of "Control" responses within the weeks of Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse, but not one from the actual rappers mentioned. Better late than never, J.
Drake On Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "Are You Listening To It Now, Though?" Sep 23, 2013 at 02:14pm
All the commotion surrounding Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse has subsided, and one question remains-- are you still bumping the track? It's a question Drake asked during his interview with Elliott Wilson for Elliott's CRWN series.
By now the subject of Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse is almost stale, and we've heard from almost everyone mentioned in the verse (plus those who weren't). One of the rappers we've yet to hear from who received a name-drop is Big K.R.I.T.
Among other things, Big K.R.I.T.
Lil Wayne finally dropped his latest installment in the Dedication series, D5, and it's definitely got people talking, whether good or bad. One of those people is Lil Kim, who received a mention on Weezy's "Pure Colombia" off the mixtape.
Drake Responds To Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "He's Not Murdering Me" [Update: Drake Reveals 3 Song Titles & Producers Off "NWTS"] Aug 31, 2013 at 12:31am
For the longest time, it seemed like no one with a direct connection to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse had any interest in speaking on it.
A$AP Rocky Says Kendrick Lamar Is "Smoking Crack" If He Thinks He's "King Of New York" Aug 20, 2013 at 12:45pm
We've certainly heard our share of responses and reactions to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse at this point, but it's largely been from artists who weren't actually mentioned in the bars.
Trinidad James was in the crossfire of Joe Budden's response to Kendrick Lamar, "Control." The New York native said of the ATLien, "this ain’t for bandwagon fans, sit ya asses in the same spot/y’all the same niggas that made Trinidad James hot." Trinidad
While talking to TMZ, Wale says he would have been offended if his name wasn't in the verse, before adding he still feels like the best rapper on the planet. Do you agree?Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Wale's Wale Feat.
Wale Says He'd Be Offended If His Name Wasn't Mentioned By Kendrick Lamar In "Control" Aug 15, 2013 at 10:15am
Many rappers who were not name-dropped by Kendrick Lamar in his buzzing verse on "Control" have decided to record a response, while those rappers who were called out have yet to do so.
With MTV's complete list of the "Hottest MCs" revealed, there is definitely room for debate. However, the general consensus is that the #1 hottest MC in the game is, perhaps unsurprisingly, Kendrick Lamar.As Dr. Dre's artist, K.
Chris Brown was in the news today for threatening and spazzing out on a valet at the PINZ bowling alley in Studio City last night.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal8,245 Views44 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"4,196 Views16 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,839 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,339 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date37,437 Views191 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,385 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,756 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,218 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness9,249 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,705 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party9,071 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,653 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,346 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,612 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,320 Views14 Comments