Despite earning a strong co-sign from T.I., Troy Ave has been adamant about keeping things independent, dedicating the title of his new album to the mindset.
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
It was estimated last week that Drake's surprise release, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, would move around half a million units in its first week out.
Game dropped his debut album, The Documentary on January 18th, 2005, and if you were old enough to buy the album then, you'll probably feel pretty old when you realize it's celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2 weeks.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Another album stream for your listening pleasure today. We've already received streams for Tinashe's Aquarius album, and two Prince albums, Art Official Age and PlectrumElectrum. Elijah Blake now lets go his Drift EP to stream on Spotify.
Dreamville Rapper Cozz Reveals Artwork & Tracklist For Debut Mixtape "Cozz & Effect" Sep 29, 2014 at 02:55pm
Last week, Cozz ended the week with the release of a new record "Wait's Over," declaring that his debut mixtape on the Dreamville imprint would be arriving shortly.
The numbers have arrived for Chris Brown's long-awaited album X. The projections determined that Breezy's new album would sell around 120,000 units opening week. However, the final numbers surpass this.
Lecrae's "Anomaly" Debuts At #1 On Billboard 200, Jhene Aiko's "Souled Out" At #3 Sep 17, 2014 at 11:11am
The race between Lecrae and Jhene Aiko for the Billboard 200 #1 spot was a close one, but Lecrae has come out on top. The rapper's new album Anomaly snagged a #1 debut, after moving a reported 88,299 units, according to Hits Daily Double.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Earlier today Jhene Aiko unveiled the dark visuals for her single "The Pressure," sporting a new look (blonde dreads) for it. This afternoon, we get even more from the singer as an official stream of her upcoming album Souled Out has arrived.
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
The Underachievers are giving you no lack of music this summer.
Here goes the first week sales for Common's tenth studio album, Nobody's Smiling, which also marked his departure from G.O.O.D. Music as he joined No I.D.'s Def Jam imprint. The album was also entirely produced by No I.D.
HBK Gang releases really sneak up on you. Sage The Gemini's debut album seemed to come out of nowhere, and now Iamsu! has dropped his brand new 19-track effort on us without warning.
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"171 Views2 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight33,104 Views160 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 247,877 Views4 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers20,867 Views130 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church5,226 Views28 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms5,411 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow22,237 Views61 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City14,207 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds25,941 Views76 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support15,525 Views63 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show25,394 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"6,538 Views14 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed43,802 Views118 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer7,436 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,935 Views39 Comments