It looks like the beef between Meek and Drake still continues.
Does Drake Season ever end? The rapper continues to keep a chokehold on the rap game, from his participation in Apple Music's Beats 1 radio, to his co-sign remixes, to his features, the rapper can seemingly do no wrong.
Vince Staples' debut album, Summertime '06, was definitely a strong piece of work from the Long Beach native, and received mostly rave reviews, including from us. However did that translate into sales for the young Def Jam signee?
The III Points Festival at Mana Wynwood in Miami isn't until October, but attendees have a lot to look forward too, as announced in a press release today. Ghostface and MF DOOM will team up as DOOMStarks, and perform unheard material.
Vic Mensa debuted a pair of new tracks during his performance at Echoplex in L.A. Thursday night. The first was "No Chill," which incorporates Allen Iverson's "practice" speech into its hook.
Travi$ Scott Enlists Kanye West, Metro Boomin & More For Production On "Rodeo" Jun 3, 2015 at 12:30pm
Travi$ Scott is still working on his debut studio album, Rodeo, after announcing the project this past January. The rapper initially teased a March release, but hasn't revealed too many details since then.
Despite earning a strong co-sign from T.I., Troy Ave has been adamant about keeping things independent, dedicating the title of his new album to the mindset.
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
It was estimated last week that Drake's surprise release, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, would move around half a million units in its first week out.
Game dropped his debut album, The Documentary on January 18th, 2005, and if you were old enough to buy the album then, you'll probably feel pretty old when you realize it's celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2 weeks.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Another album stream for your listening pleasure today. We've already received streams for Tinashe's Aquarius album, and two Prince albums, Art Official Age and PlectrumElectrum. Elijah Blake now lets go his Drift EP to stream on Spotify.
Dreamville Rapper Cozz Reveals Artwork & Tracklist For Debut Mixtape "Cozz & Effect" Sep 29, 2014 at 02:55pm
Last week, Cozz ended the week with the release of a new record "Wait's Over," declaring that his debut mixtape on the Dreamville imprint would be arriving shortly.
The numbers have arrived for Chris Brown's long-awaited album X. The projections determined that Breezy's new album would sell around 120,000 units opening week. However, the final numbers surpass this.
Lecrae's "Anomaly" Debuts At #1 On Billboard 200, Jhene Aiko's "Souled Out" At #3 Sep 17, 2014 at 11:11am
The race between Lecrae and Jhene Aiko for the Billboard 200 #1 spot was a close one, but Lecrae has come out on top. The rapper's new album Anomaly snagged a #1 debut, after moving a reported 88,299 units, according to Hits Daily Double.
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"1,107 Views8 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"7,715 Views44 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour901 Views4 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date22,563 Views163 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)772 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test2,614 Views17 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"2,722 Views11 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness6,175 Views11 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed6,304 Views38 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party6,597 Views39 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,113 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4,279 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs6,752 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,854 Views14 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,469 Views97 Comments