Even if you're still pushing that sad old Geo Metro whip, everything's gonna be okay. Or at least that's what Earlly Mac tells us on his new, Trinidad James-assisted track, "Be OK." Its artwork features a pretty great photo of Beyoncé.
Just over a week ago, everyone in Awful Records' extensive roster turned 4/20 into #AwfulHoliday, sharing a ton of tracks out of the blue, including the party-starting posse cut "Fuck Shit." Today, resident producer and accomplished solo artists KeithCharles S
K Camp's One Way mixtape spawned two of the biggest hits in Atlanta right now, "Lil Bit" and "1Hunnid." Today, K Camp surprises us by getting Fetty Wap, one of the hottest trap singers in the game, on the remix of the latter track, part of his A
Back in January, Future and Zaytoven dropped the Beast Mode tape (still one of the year's best in this writer's opinion), and included on there was a jam with Young Scooter called "Oooooh." Now Scooter's gone and repurposed it for his upcoming tape&n
In addition to 4/20, today marks the holiday dubbed #AwfulHoliday by the members of Awful Records. In celebration, nearly every member of the expansive collective dropped new material.
Clay James made his HNHH debut last year with his Kool Water mixtape, and this year, he's joined forces with Messiah Da Rapper to form the duo Southern Playas.
Shad Da God is having a big year. After aligning himself with Bankroll Mafia for "Stix", he recently featured on T.I.'s Grand Hustle anthem "Bankrolls on Deck". Now he's back with "Who Said", bringing along Zach Farlow, another ATL rising star.
Miloh Smith is a young Atlanta artist who does a little rapping but mostly sticks to singing and killer songwriting. Her debut mixtape, Pulp Fiction, dropped last year and included features from CyHi The Prynce and Jace of Two-9.
Iamsu! has started off 2015 in a major way. In February, he dropped off a new EP, Eyes On Me, which featured six hyphy bangers, production from DJ Mustard, and features from Tyga and Jay Ant.
Originally listed as a freestyle on Drink More Water 4, iLoveMakonnen's "Whip It" just got a whole lot crazier. Adding Migos and Rich the Kid to the mix, Makonnen turns, to borrow a phrase from his own "21st Street," this song into a single.
With his 2014 album, Kidnapped, ATL-via-BK rapper/producer Wara From The NBHD showed us his many skills, which range from vividly detailed storytelling to grandiose, on-point production. Lucky for us, new material from the young phenom is not far off.
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella8,225 Views26 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 1682 Views1 Comment
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title17,615 Views64 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"4,318 Views13 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million12,019 Views20 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"3,246 Views22 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL5,505 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,071 Views38 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne27,955 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,186 Views30 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit10,706 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201435,162 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 8,591 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K12,301 Views61 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads809 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. DeJ Loaf "Ryda" Video5,743 Views