Since Young Buck was released from prison in October 2013 after serving an 18-month sentence, he's managed to keep a clean slate, but last week, he slipped up a bit.
Wiz Khalifa is known to have a joint in-hand at all times, and the Billboard Awards red carpet is no exception.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Today may not be a government-mandated holiday, but for those who advocate a green lifestyle, it's just as important as any other statutory holiday.
The holidaze are finally here, and instead of waking up and giddily running to the tree like we did on Christmas morning, we lethargically roll over and smoke trees, and go down the lazy river that is 4/20.
Snoop Dogg has been one of rap's most prominent stoners for decades, and now that weed is finally starting to be legalized in select states, the OG smoker is deciding to put some money into the industry.D-O double G will be investing in a service called Eaze,
Nelly was arrested Saturday morning on charges of felony possession of drugs, simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
Tity Boi is kicking off the second season of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit," where the rapper tries out some of the most expensive shit in the world-- whether it's food, weed, or cars.
When you hear the term "stoner rap," Wiz Khalifa's certainly one of the first artists who springs to mind, and the vice versa of that is true too -- one of the defining characteristics of Wiz's music has always been his affinity for marijuana.
Chief Keef posted a cryptic new video to his Instagram yesterday, well, it was pretty direct, it just simply doesn't seem possible. The rapper announced to his followers that he is opening a "GLO Gang Weed Shop", which will be open 10-12, 7 days a week.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Drake is known for many things, but smoking weed is not one of them. While Drizzy has always been more of a hookah and rosé kinda guy, he couldn't resist smoking some kush on stage this weekend in Houston.
Last Saturday, Schoolboy Q was one of many performers to take the stage at Power 106's annual PowerHouse concert in L.A., but before his set with Isaiah Rashad, Q chatted backstage with Rap-Up TV.
Making his way over to the Arsenio Hall Show on Monday night, Taylor Gang general Wiz Khalifa decided to “bake” up some snacks for the audience.
ScHoolboy Q may be a fan of the Kush now, but his relationship with weed had pretty rocky start. The Oxymoron rapper recalled the first time he smoked weed, which happened when he was about 18 (he referred to himself as a "late bloomer").
Arizona native and upcoming rapper Futuristic has nabbed two smokers, Dizzy Wright and Layzie Bone, to appear on his new single "I Guess, I'll Smoke." How many people say that at least once a day?
When you bumrush Action Bronson during a live performance, things never seem to end well. We've seen the result documented on video footage, and in the end, the person usually ends up being slammed by Bronson, or receiving a time-out of sorts.
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"2,767 Views20 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"3,704 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th9,690 Views23 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"6,425 Views22 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show7,766 Views19 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks0 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday8,108 Views30 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month9,541 Views38 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show20,886 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today6,979 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj65,261 Views242 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal146,028 Views827 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"77,659 Views145 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"65,788 Views84 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,270 Views3 Comments