This past week, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and iWatch at a highly-hyped conference in Cupertino, CA.
Kanye West only tweets on rare occassions (and often after he's done, the tweet gets deleted), so when he does tweet, it's scrutinized to the max by the blogosphere and media. Today happened to be one of those days.
Chris Brown has lashed out on Twitter in the past, and then deleted or recanted his tweets. We'll have to wait and see if this is the case for his latest Twitter confession.
Childish Gambino's album because the internet had some impressive first week sales, and while his ambitious and conceptual rollout for the album seemed to be quite successful, he's apparently having trouble getting his label on the same page.
Early yesterday (September 30th), Troy Ave returned to HNHH with a brand new remix to ILoveMakonnen's indie hit single "Tuesday." While Ave was far from the first artist to put their spin on the track (shout out to Drizzy), he is the latest.
Azealia Banks has always been ready to go at it on Twitter, but now she's getting support for her opinions. Both Solange and Q-Tip took her side after a recent tiff with Action Bronson on Twitter.
Over the weekend, an unreleased track from Kid Cudi & King Chip, who went by the duo The Almighty GloryUS, was leaked onto the internet Friday night by the song’s producers Chuck Inglish & Blended Babies.
Lil Mo did not have a great time at the Essence festival yesterday. Despite possessing a VIP pass, the singer had trouble making it to the bathroom backstage, being stopped by police while Prince was making his entrance.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
After breaking out with his Disclosure collaboration, "Latch" (sampled by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Problem on their recent releases), British pop singer Sam Smith has exploded in popularity in the US, namely his solo ballad "Stay With Me." But not everybody in Americ
Since the new year has begun, we've received word from several rappers about new projects in the works for 2014.
This serves as your random but extremely necessary news of the day: Jay Z follows only one person on Twitter, and it's Slaughterhouse MC Joe Budden. What does this mean???
We've seen Iggy Azalea get herself riled up on twitter a lot lately. She responds to almost every gossip-y headline that surfaces about her with a twitter rant, often times just making things worse for herself.
Tyler, The Creator Calls Out Will.i.am, Says He's Making "Butt Shit [Music] To Make Bread" Oct 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Tyler, The Creator is often venting through Twitter with whatever is on his mind (often in all caps), whether it be about the YouTube Music Video Awards, like last week, or, like last night, about Will.i.am.
Last weekend, a bit of good news for Cee-Lo Green became overshadowed by some truly terrible comments he made about rape on Twitter.
Tyler, The Creator & Flying Lotus Put The YouTube Music Awards On Blast [Update: Tyler Explains His Stance] Nov 9, 2013 at 03:30 PM
Yesterday, we reported on the list of nominees for the inaugural YouTube Music Awards, which includes artists such as Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Nicki Minaj.
Chris Brown stirred up a bit of controversy on Twitter the other night, when he tweeted conspiratorial thoughts on the Ebola outbreak that is currently happening. The epidemic began in West Africa but has since migrated to United States.
Joey Bada$$ Talks About His Love/Hate Relationship With Twitter, TDE's BET Cypher Oct 23, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Yesterday we brought you our interview with Soulo Ho3 from the Smokers Club tour, and today we're returning with our brief conversation with Joey Bada$$, a fellow headliner on the tour.
At the beginning of 2014 we saw Hopsin go on quite the depressing Twitter rant, even going so far as to mentioning suicide and dissing his own Knock Madness album.
Jay Electronica is at it again. What, exactly, we're not sure. The rapper is on Twitter this evening, and after deleting all his old tweets, a common habit of his, he sent out some new ones.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram8,410 Views31 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,542 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop13,488 Views31 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,779 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance19,268 Views95 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines5,199 Views20 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic5,189 Views31 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,440 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,228 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,318 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,908 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title8,348 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,138 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,056 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,961 Views58 Comments