Future president Waka Flocka Flame took to Twitter this afternoon for an extended rant against hotel tycoon and presidential candidate Donald Trump.
This is pretty random, but somehow MMG's Wale and Sir Michael Rocks of The Cool Kids got into a small Twitter beef last night. Wale's no stranger to beef, but we don't usually hear about Mikey getting mixed up in it.
Wale can not seem to hold back from responding to his haters. While attending a WWE event in Washington yesterday, the MMG rapper was taunted on Twitter by a user claiming to be in the same building, and it wasn't long before the rapper sought him out.
Lil Durk's Signed To The Streets mixtape is still going strong, and the Chicago drill-er also turned in a fair amount of memorable features on French Montana's Coke Boys 4 mixtape just last week.
Travi$ Scott has been a huge supporter of Kid Cudi over the years, and with Rodeo just days away, Cudi thought it was about time to repay him by giving the album a big-time plug on Twitter.
This past week, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and iWatch at a highly-hyped conference in Cupertino, CA.
Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
Childish Gambino's album because the internet had some impressive first week sales, and while his ambitious and conceptual rollout for the album seemed to be quite successful, he's apparently having trouble getting his label on the same page.
Early yesterday (September 30th), Troy Ave returned to HNHH with a brand new remix to ILoveMakonnen's indie hit single "Tuesday." While Ave was far from the first artist to put their spin on the track (shout out to Drizzy), he is the latest.
Dirty Sprite 2 may be projected to do huge first week sales numbers, but Future got just as much #DS2 love from other rappers as he did from fans, as numerous rappers quoted lyrics from the album on Twitter to let everyone know they were bumping it.
Chris Brown has lashed out on Twitter in the past, and then deleted or recanted his tweets. We'll have to wait and see if this is the case for his latest Twitter confession.
We see Action Bronson level a stage crasher about once a month, but news that Earl Sweatshirt had hit an intruder to his live set came as a bit of a surprise.
Azealia Banks has always been ready to go at it on Twitter, but now she's getting support for her opinions. Both Solange and Q-Tip took her side after a recent tiff with Action Bronson on Twitter.
Meek Mill has stirred up a lot of feelings with his twitter rant. The rapper has people taking sides, analyzing what it means to be a rapper, and ghostwriting's place in hip-hop as a whole.
Jay Z's most recent business venture, the streaming service Tidal, has pretty much been a trainwreck up to this point, so he took to Twitter earlier today to ask the masses for lenience. "Please give us a chance to grow & get better," he wrote.
Chance The Rapper and his musical collective, The Social Experiment, have been keep their compilation project Surf under lock and key.
Lil Mo did not have a great time at the Essence festival yesterday. Despite possessing a VIP pass, the singer had trouble making it to the bathroom backstage, being stopped by police while Prince was making his entrance.
After breaking out with his Disclosure collaboration, "Latch" (sampled by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Problem on their recent releases), British pop singer Sam Smith has exploded in popularity in the US, namely his solo ballad "Stay With Me." But not everybody in Americ
Over the weekend, an unreleased track from Kid Cudi & King Chip, who went by the duo The Almighty GloryUS, was leaked onto the internet Friday night by the song’s producers Chuck Inglish & Blended Babies.
Kid Cudi is working on his next studio album, Speedin' Bullet To Heaven, and while he's kept his music pretty well under wraps, he decided to share a snippet of a new song on Twitter today.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title2,346 Views27 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit4,436 Views12 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,050 Views48 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine6,622 Views126 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month6,953 Views27 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,360 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped51,126 Views174 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20156,687 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"18,665 Views150 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments23,417 Views199 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,833 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,725 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,599 Views27 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,931 Views61 Comments