Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
This is pretty random, but somehow MMG's Wale and Sir Michael Rocks of The Cool Kids got into a small Twitter beef last night. Wale's no stranger to beef, but we don't usually hear about Mikey getting mixed up in it.
Wale can not seem to hold back from responding to his haters. While attending a WWE event in Washington yesterday, the MMG rapper was taunted on Twitter by a user claiming to be in the same building, and it wasn't long before the rapper sought him out.
Lil Durk's Signed To The Streets mixtape is still going strong, and the Chicago drill-er also turned in a fair amount of memorable features on French Montana's Coke Boys 4 mixtape just last week.
This past week, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and iWatch at a highly-hyped conference in Cupertino, CA.
Childish Gambino's album because the internet had some impressive first week sales, and while his ambitious and conceptual rollout for the album seemed to be quite successful, he's apparently having trouble getting his label on the same page.
Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
Travi$ Scott has been a huge supporter of Kid Cudi over the years, and with Rodeo just days away, Cudi thought it was about time to repay him by giving the album a big-time plug on Twitter.
Early yesterday (September 30th), Troy Ave returned to HNHH with a brand new remix to ILoveMakonnen's indie hit single "Tuesday." While Ave was far from the first artist to put their spin on the track (shout out to Drizzy), he is the latest.
Chris Brown has lashed out on Twitter in the past, and then deleted or recanted his tweets. We'll have to wait and see if this is the case for his latest Twitter confession.
We see Action Bronson level a stage crasher about once a month, but news that Earl Sweatshirt had hit an intruder to his live set came as a bit of a surprise.
Dirty Sprite 2 may be projected to do huge first week sales numbers, but Future got just as much #DS2 love from other rappers as he did from fans, as numerous rappers quoted lyrics from the album on Twitter to let everyone know they were bumping it.
Azealia Banks has always been ready to go at it on Twitter, but now she's getting support for her opinions. Both Solange and Q-Tip took her side after a recent tiff with Action Bronson on Twitter.
Meek Mill has stirred up a lot of feelings with his twitter rant. The rapper has people taking sides, analyzing what it means to be a rapper, and ghostwriting's place in hip-hop as a whole.
Jay Z's most recent business venture, the streaming service Tidal, has pretty much been a trainwreck up to this point, so he took to Twitter earlier today to ask the masses for lenience. "Please give us a chance to grow & get better," he wrote.
Chance The Rapper and his musical collective, The Social Experiment, have been keep their compilation project Surf under lock and key.
Lil Mo did not have a great time at the Essence festival yesterday. Despite possessing a VIP pass, the singer had trouble making it to the bathroom backstage, being stopped by police while Prince was making his entrance.
After breaking out with his Disclosure collaboration, "Latch" (sampled by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Problem on their recent releases), British pop singer Sam Smith has exploded in popularity in the US, namely his solo ballad "Stay With Me." But not everybody in Americ
Over the weekend, an unreleased track from Kid Cudi & King Chip, who went by the duo The Almighty GloryUS, was leaked onto the internet Friday night by the song’s producers Chuck Inglish & Blended Babies.
Kid Cudi is working on his next studio album, Speedin' Bullet To Heaven, and while he's kept his music pretty well under wraps, he decided to share a snippet of a new song on Twitter today.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"31 Views1 Comment
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"11,424 Views62 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney11,567 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,645 Views37 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,562 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings30,911 Views85 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,592 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,033 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,751 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,488 Views4 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"4,026 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up28,298 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors15,568 Views41 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video12,713 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun3,099 Views23 Comments