Rich The Kid is currently prepping his new tape Flexin On Purpose, and today, he liberates a cut from it called "Bandz In The Bank." It was produced by Cassius Jay, and features RTK's fellow Quality Control artist Quavo.
It's an age-old question that many rappers have attempted to answer: where da cash at? Today Rich The Kid brings new life to the question with his Hit-Boy-produced banger "Where The Cash At."
Rich The Kid and Fetty Wap team up today for the perfect emulation of every rapper's favorite emoji, "Keep It 100." This follows up his leak with Rich Homie Quan, another Zaytoven-produced banger "She Ain't Goin" and his appearance on French Montana'
Earlier in the week, French Montana released a remix to his “Bad Bitch” record with Jeremih, Rick Ross & Fabolous, and now tonight he’s back with another big posse cut.
Originally listed as a freestyle on Drink More Water 4, iLoveMakonnen's "Whip It" just got a whole lot crazier. Adding Migos and Rich the Kid to the mix, Makonnen turns, to borrow a phrase from his own "21st Street," this song into a single.
Rich Homie Quan is a proven hook master at this point, so getting him on a feature brings about the strong possibility of a hit.
Rich The Kid is currently campaigning to be one of this year's XXL Freshmen, and since releasing quality music should be the best means of making said list, Rich is doing a pretty good job.
Rich The Kid seems poised to be the next up from Migos-helmed label, Quality Control. Recently we saw the collective campaigning to have Rich listed among XXL's iconic list of Freshman for 2015, but the strongest argument to make is with music.
While Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel remain incarcerated, new music from the GS9 frontmen continues to be released.
Last week, DJ Carnage dropped off the single “WDYW” with ASAP Ferg, Rich The Kid and Lil Uzi Vert. Now fast forward to today and araabMUZIK decides to flip that very record for his latest remix.
Trap/EDM DJ Carnage's "WDYW" begins almost identically to A$AP Ferg's "Work," so it's only right that he got the A$AP Mob rapper on the track. Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert also guest, rounding out a turnt-up collab that's sure to be a hit in the clubs.
Disappointingly, the vast majority of hip-hop "remixes" these days consist of rappers dropping bars over already-existing instrumentals. No matter how many people hopped on Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga," no MCs or producers even tweaked Jahlil's beat a bit.
With all of the hype surrounding Migos' debut album, tentatively titled YRN 2 and reportedly arriving this Spring, it can be easy to forget that they and Rich The Kid are also planning the fourth installment of their Streets On Lock series.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
What's this? Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel rapping on a Zaytoven beat? Yes, believe it or not, the GS9 rappers' down South influence comes to fruition today with "On My Way," a new track helmed by Rich The Kid and produced by Zay.
Soulja Boy has officially let loose his new Young Millionaire tape on the world.
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week1,879 Views17 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy884 Views7 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"1,422 Views9 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences1,971 Views12 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates4,356 Views26 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon2,854 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs9,408 Views41 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever3,653 Views27 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney3,679 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs2,169 Views5 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November2,893 Views10 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs10,497 Views16 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 VMAs Winners4,545 Views13 Comments
- Stream Kirko Bangz' "Fallin' Up" Mix Featuring K Camp & Fetty Wap4,092 Views11 Comments
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs3,454 Views5 Comments
You may also like...