It's an age-old question that many rappers have attempted to answer: where da cash at? Today Rich The Kid brings new life to the question with his Hit-Boy-produced banger "Where The Cash At."
Rich The Kid and Fetty Wap team up today for the perfect emulation of every rapper's favorite emoji, "Keep It 100." This follows up his leak with Rich Homie Quan, another Zaytoven-produced banger "She Ain't Goin" and his appearance on French Montana'
Earlier in the week, French Montana released a remix to his “Bad Bitch” record with Jeremih, Rick Ross & Fabolous, and now tonight he’s back with another big posse cut.
Originally listed as a freestyle on Drink More Water 4, iLoveMakonnen's "Whip It" just got a whole lot crazier. Adding Migos and Rich the Kid to the mix, Makonnen turns, to borrow a phrase from his own "21st Street," this song into a single.
Rich Homie Quan is a proven hook master at this point, so getting him on a feature brings about the strong possibility of a hit.
Rich The Kid is currently campaigning to be one of this year's XXL Freshmen, and since releasing quality music should be the best means of making said list, Rich is doing a pretty good job.
Rich The Kid seems poised to be the next up from Migos-helmed label, Quality Control. Recently we saw the collective campaigning to have Rich listed among XXL's iconic list of Freshman for 2015, but the strongest argument to make is with music.
While Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel remain incarcerated, new music from the GS9 frontmen continues to be released.
Last week, DJ Carnage dropped off the single “WDYW” with ASAP Ferg, Rich The Kid and Lil Uzi Vert. Now fast forward to today and araabMUZIK decides to flip that very record for his latest remix.
Trap/EDM DJ Carnage's "WDYW" begins almost identically to A$AP Ferg's "Work," so it's only right that he got the A$AP Mob rapper on the track. Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert also guest, rounding out a turnt-up collab that's sure to be a hit in the clubs.
Disappointingly, the vast majority of hip-hop "remixes" these days consist of rappers dropping bars over already-existing instrumentals. No matter how many people hopped on Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga," no MCs or producers even tweaked Jahlil's beat a bit.
With all of the hype surrounding Migos' debut album, tentatively titled YRN 2 and reportedly arriving this Spring, it can be easy to forget that they and Rich The Kid are also planning the fourth installment of their Streets On Lock series.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
What's this? Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel rapping on a Zaytoven beat? Yes, believe it or not, the GS9 rappers' down South influence comes to fruition today with "On My Way," a new track helmed by Rich The Kid and produced by Zay.
Soulja Boy has officially let loose his new Young Millionaire tape on the world.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music6,920 Views71 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"948 Views5 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series3,067 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate44,485 Views143 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,527 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,881 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"42,372 Views121 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,690 Views32 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,160 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On56,051 Views205 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,840 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 115,738 Views371 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,953 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"74,732 Views247 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"14,031 Views28 Comments