Leaked Images Of Russell Westbrook's First Signature Sneaker, The Jordan Westbrook 0 Mar 5, 2015 at 09:54 AM
When we learned that Jordan Brand would be blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature sneaker- the Jordan Westbrook 0- this is not at all what we were expecting. Instead of a technologically advanced performance basketball sneaker, we are instead given
We've long anticipated Jordan Brand blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature shoe, and today we learn that it will in fact be coming to fruition.
We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
It appears that Jordan Brand will be releasing a "Fear Pack" as images of a Jordan III, IV, and V model surfaced. While the III's are rumored to be photoshopped, both the IV and V models appear to be releasing towards the end of the year.
The Air Jordan 5 "Oreo" is scheduled to drop on Friday, November 29th. The Black Friday release is fitting for the predominately black Oreo 5. The sneaker is constructed of an all black suede upper, with a cool grey jumpman on the tongue.
DOG, Jordan Brand just dropped a bomb on us this morning.After hearing of some rumors, it was confirmed that the '3-Peat,' or 'Three Time's A Charm,' Air Jordan 8 will be joining the classic 'Aqua' and 'Chrome' colorways in 2015.
Last week we showed you customs that were out of this world and above all, unique.
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]9,907 Views29 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance4,068 Views29 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines1,971 Views10 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic3,276 Views22 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner2,769 Views15 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson884 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now939 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,465 Views14 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title6,592 Views22 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"938 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)863 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]16,966 Views56 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,487 Views62 Comments
- Is Rihanna's Album Dropping Tomorrow? [Update: It's A Single]16,433 Views52 Comments
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Listening To Tink6,767 Views25 Comments