Leaked Images Of Russell Westbrook's First Signature Sneaker, The Jordan Westbrook 0 Mar 5, 2015 at 09:54am
When we learned that Jordan Brand would be blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature sneaker- the Jordan Westbrook 0- this is not at all what we were expecting. Instead of a technologically advanced performance basketball sneaker, we are instead given
We've long anticipated Jordan Brand blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature shoe, and today we learn that it will in fact be coming to fruition.
We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
It appears that Jordan Brand will be releasing a "Fear Pack" as images of a Jordan III, IV, and V model surfaced. While the III's are rumored to be photoshopped, both the IV and V models appear to be releasing towards the end of the year.
The Air Jordan 5 "Oreo" is scheduled to drop on Friday, November 29th. The Black Friday release is fitting for the predominately black Oreo 5. The sneaker is constructed of an all black suede upper, with a cool grey jumpman on the tongue.
Last week we showed you customs that were out of this world and above all, unique.
DOG, Jordan Brand just dropped a bomb on us this morning.After hearing of some rumors, it was confirmed that the '3-Peat,' or 'Three Time's A Charm,' Air Jordan 8 will be joining the classic 'Aqua' and 'Chrome' colorways in 2015.
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj12,238 Views69 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal67,587 Views426 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"58,869 Views136 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"45,852 Views71 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,652 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,397 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"34,858 Views150 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,751 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,918 Views62 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram28,533 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,996 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,435 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,194 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,632 Views29 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,610 Views47 Comments
You may also like...