Leaked Images Of Russell Westbrook's First Signature Sneaker, The Jordan Westbrook 0 Mar 5, 2015 at 09:54am
When we learned that Jordan Brand would be blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature sneaker- the Jordan Westbrook 0- this is not at all what we were expecting. Instead of a technologically advanced performance basketball sneaker, we are instead given
DOG, Jordan Brand just dropped a bomb on us this morning.After hearing of some rumors, it was confirmed that the '3-Peat,' or 'Three Time's A Charm,' Air Jordan 8 will be joining the classic 'Aqua' and 'Chrome' colorways in 2015.
We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've long anticipated Jordan Brand blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature shoe, and today we learn that it will in fact be coming to fruition.
The Air Jordan 5 "Oreo" is scheduled to drop on Friday, November 29th. The Black Friday release is fitting for the predominately black Oreo 5. The sneaker is constructed of an all black suede upper, with a cool grey jumpman on the tongue.
Last week we showed you customs that were out of this world and above all, unique.
It appears that Jordan Brand will be releasing a "Fear Pack" as images of a Jordan III, IV, and V model surfaced. While the III's are rumored to be photoshopped, both the IV and V models appear to be releasing towards the end of the year.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism6,992 Views34 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same25,163 Views66 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,142 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song14,971 Views38 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,417 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour15,625 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter9,926 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's24,041 Views51 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,782 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,730 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,586 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,031 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,355 Views76 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,728 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,721 Views121 Comments
You may also like...