Leaked Images Of Russell Westbrook's First Signature Sneaker, The Jordan Westbrook 0 Mar 5, 2015 at 09:54am
When we learned that Jordan Brand would be blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature sneaker- the Jordan Westbrook 0- this is not at all what we were expecting. Instead of a technologically advanced performance basketball sneaker, we are instead given
DOG, Jordan Brand just dropped a bomb on us this morning.After hearing of some rumors, it was confirmed that the '3-Peat,' or 'Three Time's A Charm,' Air Jordan 8 will be joining the classic 'Aqua' and 'Chrome' colorways in 2015.
We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've long anticipated Jordan Brand blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature shoe, and today we learn that it will in fact be coming to fruition.
The Air Jordan 5 "Oreo" is scheduled to drop on Friday, November 29th. The Black Friday release is fitting for the predominately black Oreo 5. The sneaker is constructed of an all black suede upper, with a cool grey jumpman on the tongue.
Last week we showed you customs that were out of this world and above all, unique.
It appears that Jordan Brand will be releasing a "Fear Pack" as images of a Jordan III, IV, and V model surfaced. While the III's are rumored to be photoshopped, both the IV and V models appear to be releasing towards the end of the year.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"7,012 Views74 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support12,032 Views94 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists28,981 Views161 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company23,933 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"18,907 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac13,030 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work35,607 Views103 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,781 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,261 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,132 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,655 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,111 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views24,092 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop15,180 Views76 Comments