Houston is a well-known hip-hop hub, and that's largely due to the music of DJ Screw. By pioneering the chopped and screwed remixing method, Screw is one of the first dudes to make really slow rap music cool.
Houston legend Trae tha Truth has been teasing us in the lead up to Tha Truth with such well-titled bangers as "Tricken Every Car I Get" feat. Future & Boosie and "I Don't Give A Fuck" feat. Rick Ross.
Over the course of his career, Travi$ Scott has often been accused of copying others' styles, whether those of Kid Cudi or his mentor, Kanye West, or more recently, Atlanta's trap rappers.
Drake's annual Houston Appreciation Weekend closed out last night, and while it's received some criticism from the local scene, Drake certainly garnered a warm reception at his final performance.
Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds May 25, 2015 at 01:12pm
As many people noticed, Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend line-up and appearances contained a surprising lack of Houston-bred artists.
Drake had a pretty big weekend, with his second annual Houston Appreciation event going down (on top of which, a few songs sprung a leak onto the web). We've already seen a few photos from HAW, and now we've got footage from Drake's inaugural&nb
Yesterday (May 19), Drake announced the schedule for the second annual OVO-run Houston Appreciation Weekend (HAW), which kicks off tomorrow (May 21) with a Bun B tribute event and ends Sunday (May 24) with a Drizzy/Future "Jungle" show and a Boosie Badazz afte
As we learned last week, Drake and the OVO squad will be making "Houston Appreciation Weekend" an annual thing, and with the 2015 edition kicking off on Thursday, they've shared a schedule of events.
Drake has never been shy about expressing his gratitude towards Houston, Texas. With his own Houston Appreciation Weekend kicking off today, Drizzy has always made it clear that H-Town is his second home. And to re-pay the respect, Mayor Annise D.
Drake Announces OVO's Houston Appreciation Weekend [Update: Dates Announced] Apr 13, 2014 at 08:11pm
Just the other week Drake stirred things up with the announcement of his headliners for OVO Fest, unsurprisingly, it was both OutKast and Drizzy. The OVO Fest went on to sell out tickets within two minutes of the tickets going live.
Never need much of a reason to insult Dwight Howard, Shaq put him on blast after he left the Los Angeles Lakers to join the Houston Rockets, saying “not a whole lot of people can handle being under the bright lights,” and adding, “I think it was a safe m
The most coveted free agent this summer, Dwight Howard, has narrowed down his search and is strongly considering the Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks, or returning to the Lakers, with the Warriors having an outside shot at landing the big man. Over the week
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine450 Views6 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group1,068 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist8,999 Views37 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries2,443 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,516 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around7,530 Views34 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,897 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"5,519 Views21 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,827 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,805 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,393 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See23,449 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,496 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum24,925 Views138 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?14,254 Views94 Comments