The Game's already in quite a bit of legal trouble, as he's currently being sued $10 million for an alleged sexual assault and facing up to three years in jail for punching an off-duty cop, and now he may have to cough up even more money.
TDE hasn't had a very good week when it comes to copyright claims.
In an age when musicians can copyright phrases as commonplace as "this sick beat," we're bound to see an increase in the number of copyright infringement allegations levied against lyrics.
If you're as big as Jay Z, you can't get away with uncredited samples, even if they appear on very brief interlude tracks. On Magna Carta Holy Grail's "Versus," which lasts for all of 51 seconds, producers Timbaland and Swizz Beatz sampled Swiss musi
Artist Threatens To Sue Lil Kim Over Allegedly Stolen Cover Art [Update: Kim Sued For 150k] Jan 22, 2014 at 04:15pm
Back in October, a Canadian makeup artist by the name of Samantha Ravndahl posted a photo of herself (or what kids these days call a selfie) with a full-out zombie makeover.
Looks like the Barney's controversy isn't the only issue Jay Z is dealing with. 4 years after the fact, Hov has been hit with a lawsuit over his hit single, "Run This Town" from The Blueprint 3.
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works916 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments4,303 Views42 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now356 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill5,446 Views26 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,238 Views50 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy11,880 Views58 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance16,752 Views103 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,087 Views179 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,271 Views71 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,145 Views130 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,340 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,393 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,624 Views161 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,749 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,586 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,914 Views