The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
As y'all know, Sundays are slow here at HNHH, which is reason enough to kill time with this completely arbitrary list.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
We've entered the month of December, which means not only is Christmas approaching but so is the New Year. As we did last year, we'll be rounding up the Hottest of 2013 from mixtapes to albums to singles and much more.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
For a lot of us, summer is already half-way over. So, in the spirit of this short but sweet season, we wanted to share a photo collection of some of our favorite artists with their hot girlfriends, wives, baby mamas and much more!
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death7,656 Views31 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO29,601 Views76 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,734 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,739 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,854 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,812 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,427 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,175 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,938 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,290 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,624 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,504 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,464 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,770 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August47,904 Views201 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all294 Views