The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
Today most celebrities are either double or triple threats, expanding their careers into other forms of the entertainment world. Rappers are no exception to this surge of multi-talented public figures and have been a part of the growth for sometime now.
Although the initial critical reception to the 1983 movie "Scarface" was pretty mixed, with plenty of harsh reviews, it has since gone on to not only become a rapper favorite, but cement itself as a classic.
Reality television shows became popular after the launch of MTV’s The Real World in 1992. Then came the wildly well liked Survivor and Big Brother, and from then on reality tv has been infiltrating our televisions sets.
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together0 Views0 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist435 Views6 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label1,309 Views9 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season952 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans1,965 Views17 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,042 Views40 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"17,603 Views72 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4015,815 Views68 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,944 Views34 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,277 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,966 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,878 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,007 Views28 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,689 Views47 Comments