The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
Today most celebrities are either double or triple threats, expanding their careers into other forms of the entertainment world. Rappers are no exception to this surge of multi-talented public figures and have been a part of the growth for sometime now.
Although the initial critical reception to the 1983 movie "Scarface" was pretty mixed, with plenty of harsh reviews, it has since gone on to not only become a rapper favorite, but cement itself as a classic.
The 86th annual Oscars went down last night in Los Angeles, as happens every year, the brightest and biggest stars were out attending the event and celebrating afterwards at various different parties.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal8,245 Views44 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"4,196 Views16 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,839 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,339 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date37,437 Views191 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,385 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,756 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,218 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness9,249 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,705 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party9,071 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,653 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,346 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,612 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,320 Views14 Comments