The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
Today most celebrities are either double or triple threats, expanding their careers into other forms of the entertainment world. Rappers are no exception to this surge of multi-talented public figures and have been a part of the growth for sometime now.
Although the initial critical reception to the 1983 movie "Scarface" was pretty mixed, with plenty of harsh reviews, it has since gone on to not only become a rapper favorite, but cement itself as a classic.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram13,813 Views138 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B3,833 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG36,065 Views96 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked41,148 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done16,550 Views84 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,226 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,202 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,834 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,292 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,612 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,391 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,924 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,963 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,198 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,909 Views9 Comments