The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
Today most celebrities are either double or triple threats, expanding their careers into other forms of the entertainment world. Rappers are no exception to this surge of multi-talented public figures and have been a part of the growth for sometime now.
Although the initial critical reception to the 1983 movie "Scarface" was pretty mixed, with plenty of harsh reviews, it has since gone on to not only become a rapper favorite, but cement itself as a classic.
The 86th annual Oscars went down last night in Los Angeles, as happens every year, the brightest and biggest stars were out attending the event and celebrating afterwards at various different parties.
- 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Cyphers16 Views0 Comments
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious At A Love Ranch In Nevada1,856 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 13s To Have In Your Collection650 Views0 Comments
- Master P Reveals "Empire" Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date3,007 Views32 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Release Date For "Royalty"6,312 Views58 Comments
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More3,121 Views2 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled10,858 Views28 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President5,140 Views58 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date3,069 Views11 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards3,648 Views52 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert1,136 Views10 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine2,531 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?4,317 Views26 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies12,575 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"19,661 Views119 Comments