Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
As y'all know, Sundays are slow here at HNHH, which is reason enough to kill time with this completely arbitrary list.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
We've entered the month of December, which means not only is Christmas approaching but so is the New Year. As we did last year, we'll be rounding up the Hottest of 2013 from mixtapes to albums to singles and much more.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
For a lot of us, summer is already half-way over. So, in the spirit of this short but sweet season, we wanted to share a photo collection of some of our favorite artists with their hot girlfriends, wives, baby mamas and much more!
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music11,623 Views24 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles11,016 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL28,504 Views54 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?15,075 Views68 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,338 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,070 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,707 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,737 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,616 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram29,862 Views69 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,343 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,255 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,575 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex7,081 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,455 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views