Da Brat has already served a three-year sentence after she pled guilty to aggravated assault in 2007, when she violently hit an ex-NFL cheerleader with a bottle inside an Atlanta nightclub.
Terrence Davidson is the guy who created for Minaj the countless array of (what he calls) "fresh, hip and unique wigs," although if many who lay witness to some of the more excessive wigs that Minaj created, some would agree that perhaps she should sue him.
Rihanna Claims She Was "Effectively Bankrupt" In 2009 [Update: Rihanna Wins Lawsuit] Feb 17, 2014 at 01:28pm
Rihanna is doing pretty well for herself, so it comes as a shock that the singer says she had hit a point where she was "effectively bankrupt" back in 2009.
Chief Keef is once again in the hot seat, no doubt a familiar place. The rapper is facing a new lawsuit today, for neglecting to show up for a charity event for breast cancer last June, but taking the event organizer's deposit nonetheless.
Jim Jones' fiancee Chrissy Lampkin found herself in some trouble at the end of December when she was arrested for disorderly conduct and aggravated assault. Well, it looks like Jim Jones is also having some issues, although not exactly the same as his girl.
Freeway Ricky Ross may not have been successful in getting his name back from Rick Ross, but he hasn't given up just yet. After losing his legal battle in the L.A. Supreme Court, he's now taking Rozay to the United States Supreme Court.
As reported by The Hollywood Reporter, it seems Ricky Rozay & Jermaine "Mayne Zayne" Jackson (half of the producer duo The Runners) are suing Pop/EDM duo LMFAO for copyright infringement concerning their 2010 single "Party Rock Anthem." A lawsuit filed in a Fl
Kanye West's "Bound 2" was definitely one of the more well-received tracks off Yeezus, thus Ye has gone ahead to push it as his next single. However, it looks like the track is facing some legal trouble, as a former child star is suing Yeezy over a sample.
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Sue YouTube Co-Founder Over Leaked Engagement Footage [Update: Co-Founder Responds] Dec 15, 2013 at 09:15pm
As we previously reported, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were looking to sue the man who leaked footage of their engagement proposal-- it turned out to be YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley. Now a lawsuit has been filed by the couple.
For those unaware, late Brick Squad Monopoly emcee Mario "Slim Dunkin" Hamilton was shot to death in Atlanta's Zone 6 Studio on December 16th, 2011, after an alleged dispute over candy with fellow rapper Vinson "Young Vito" Hardimon. Although a Fulton County
Frank Ocean's Cousin Reportedly Suing Chris Brown Over Studio Brawl [Update: Lawsuit Is For $3M] Dec 4, 2013 at 10:53am
The Frank Ocean and Chris Brown legal issues are not over just yet-- it seems like Brown can't escape any problem. While Frank posted an open letter on his Tumblr looking to forgive Breezy, Ocean's cousin doesn't feel the same way.
Beastie Boys Write Open Letter To Toy Company Illegally Using "Girls" [Update: Company Pulls "Girls" From Ad] Nov 28, 2013 at 10:40am
It's pretty common knowledge that the Beastie Boys do not allow their music to be used for commercial purposes.
Looks like the Barney's controversy isn't the only issue Jay Z is dealing with. 4 years after the fact, Hov has been hit with a lawsuit over his hit single, "Run This Town" from The Blueprint 3.
The Chris Brown x Frank Ocean brawl aftermath seems to be never-ending. Although the fight happened last January, new developments concerning the fight are still coming in.
Jeezy's clothing apparel line 8732 Apparel is facing a new lawsuit, from motorcycle crew Hells Angels. The Angels aren't too happy with Jeezy ripping off their logo, and then selling it on jackets for massive profit, at least according to the suit.
Future Reportedly Suing Drake For $1.5 Million After Being Dropped From Tour [Update: Future Confirms He'll Be On Tour] Oct 17, 2013 at 03:15pm
It seems like Future's comments about Nothing Was The Same have cost him his opening slot on Drake's "Would You Like A Tour". According to Page Six, Drizzy requested that Future be taken off the tour the day the controversial quote was released.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
Even though Tupac has passed away, his estate is still making money off his albums' royalties. According to one of the administrator's of Pac's estate though, who happens to be his mother, they're not receiving all the royalties they should be.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces4,873 Views30 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample7,286 Views19 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show11,345 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."14,195 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record29,893 Views127 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz19,761 Views133 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,809 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."32,310 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,345 Views19 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"11,233 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,530 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,290 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award14,293 Views110 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,718 Views35 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,556 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf "Johnny Cash" Video377 Views