Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41pm
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
Frank Ocean's father hasn't been a part of the R&B singer's life since he was five years old, but he feels his reputation as a father has been wrongly tarnished, and he's seeking $142 million in compensation.
Tyrese Gibson may be better known for his roles in the successful Transformers and Fast & Furious franchises than he is for music nowadays, but, for a while, he was one of R&B music's most popular talents.
Kendrick Lamar isn't often the subject of tabloid/gossip sites, however, every artist seems to encounter a lawsuit at some point or another in their rising career. K. Dot's facing a new lawsuit according to TMZ, over his Section.80 record "Rigamortis."
According to TMZ, Kid Ink's legal problems may have just taken a turn for the worse. According the gossip reports, Ink is now being sued by a pizza delivery man named Garnik Nazarian after the man was attacked by Ink's dog at the rapper's Granada Hills home.
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Drake Apparently Paid Rappin' 4-Tay $100k For Interpolating His Lyrics [Update: 4-Tay's Manager Disputes Amount] Jul 17, 2014 at 02:42pm
Rappers are constantly quoting one another in songs. Sometimes it's enough to justify a writing credit, while other times its simply a subtle nod or easter egg to those who know the original source.
According to a report by The Hollywood Reporter, Kendrick Lamar is being sued by Woolfsongs Limited for not getting a sample cleared for his 2011 song “Keisha’s Song (Her Pain)."
According to a recent report by TMZ, Meek Mill ruined the career, and the sex life, of a former Philly cop.
In one of the most bizarre entertainment news stories you'll be reading this year, a woman in Los Angeles is suing Michael Jackson's estate because she doesn't believe Michael actually appeared on the now-ironically-titled Michael, the singer's first album re
Game Responds To 40 Glocc Lawsuit, Claims Self-Defense [Update: 40 Glocc Calls Game A Coward] Jun 12, 2014 at 11:50am
In March 2013 40 Glocc took his ongoing beef with Game to lawyers, and initiated a $4.5 million lawsuit against the rapper stemming from his beatdown (caught on camera) in July of 2012.
Beastie Boys have been battling Monster energy drink in court for awhile now. It all began with a copyright violation suit filed by the Beastie Boys, centering around a "megamix" put together by DJ Z-Trip for a snowboarding recap video, sponsored by Monster.
Jay Z Forced To Participate In Deposition For Rocafella Logo Lawsuit [Update: Jay Delays Due To Tour] May 27, 2014 at 12:45pm
Jay Z has been attempting to dodge a lawsuit aimed at him from Dwayne Walker, the designer of the Rocafella logo, but it looks at though he's gonna have to cooperate after all.
In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Chris Brown Sued For Assault That Occurred During A Basketball Game [Update: Brown Counter-Sues] May 13, 2014 at 06:43pm
Chris Brown either can't catch a break or suffers some major difficulty in restraining himself. According to a lawsuit filed by a man named Malcolm Ausbon Thursday on Feb.
Dr. Dre's filed a lawsuit against Death Row records a few months back, requesting $3 million from the now bankrupt label.
Rick Ross is facing a new lawsuit, as reported by TMZ. The big bawse of MMG is being sued by photographer, Armen Djerrahian, who claims in a new suit that the rapper is using his photographs without his permission.
- Future & Blac Chyna Rumored To Be Dating2,075 Views24 Comments
- Jeezy Shares "Church In These Streets" Album Cover3,284 Views22 Comments
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits26,737 Views228 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks3,645 Views12 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?14,030 Views115 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In19,478 Views90 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"8,102 Views69 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop6,104 Views21 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk20,965 Views101 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits15,512 Views41 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da8,648 Views10 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way20,012 Views100 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio44,381 Views176 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"25,830 Views64 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio46,745 Views45 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video2,195 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,247 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,271 Views