Beef, or at least, legal issues, appear to be brewing between two Atlanta upstarts, Father and Key! Both artists rose to prominence last year, alongside ILoveMakonnen, off the strength of their collaboration "Look At Wrist." Key!
Lil Wayne Claims That Drake & Nicki Minaj Might Leave Young Money Because Of Birdman Jun 22, 2015 at 10:04am
The Lil Wayne/Birdman drama is far from over, although it's quieted down for a minute.
A R&B singer named De Rico is suing Justin Bieber and Usher for $10 million in damages for ripping off his song "Somebody to Love," reports Reuters.
Tyga's "Make It Nasty" video produced many lawsuits from the women who starred in it, and one of the models, Allison Brown, claims she still hasn't been paid her settlement in full.
One day after being named in a wrongful death suit filed by the family of Terry Carter, Suge Knight is now being sued by photographer Leslie Redden whom he and Katt Williams allegedly robbed and battered in Beverly Hills on September 5, 2014.
Things aren't looking up for Suge Knight yet, who is currently in jail with bail set at $10 million. The former music executive plead not guilty to the murder charges, and trail is expected to get underway on July 7th.
If you remember back in 2013, Kanye West was sued by former soul singer Ricky Spicer, of The Ponderosa Twins Plus One, for using vocals of his all throughout the Yeezus song “Bound 2”.
Miguel's leg-drop incident at the Billboard Music Awards two years back quickly went viral and became fodder for memes everywhere. While the memes have since died down, that image of Miguel crash-landing on top of his fans is still burned into our retinas.
The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
"Hanging out" with a Jenner has its perks when it comes to publicity, but it also means being a constant target of gossip blogs. Tyga has found himself in that position recently, and judging by his comments on Twitter today, he's pretty fed up with it.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
A month ago, a man handed Tyga a summons after posing as a fan at Tyga's LA Gear sneaker launch party in Hollywood.
Chris Brown can now move on from the "brawl" lawsuit that went down last year at a basketball pick-up game. Chris and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, managed to settle with the alleged victim, for a rather small amount according to TMZ.
After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Last month, during a pick-up basketball game, The Game sucker-punched an opposing player who happened to be an off-duty cop. TMZ has now shared the video, which you can see below and decide for yourself if it warrants a lawsuit.
You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
Though we're still awaiting the Free Weezy Album any time now, it appears the situation between Lil Wayne and Birdman isn't as dire as we once thought.
Last week, we saw footage of Lil Wayne calling a "white boy" out for throwing a beer at him (based on the assumption that only white dudes drink the stuff, as well as some subsequent footage of a fan being sucker punched by a security guard.While the initial r
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist1,480 Views5 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art4,641 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter17,442 Views38 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album17,444 Views44 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"22,326 Views100 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings8,827 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,033 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears9,791 Views30 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon27,835 Views94 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"18,331 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"21,917 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th15,648 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,780 Views33 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show11,833 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,415 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video16,417 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video6,746 Views