Jay Z is being sued over a sample from his 2000 hit single, "Big Pimpin'," and while he couldn't stop the case from going to court he is trying to keep things as controlled as he can.
Chris Brown can never seem to get out from under his mounting legal problems. Lawsuits seem to be thrown in his direction every other day. Today a new one surfaced, from a fan who was injured during a Breezy show back in January.
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video Aug 27, 2015 at 12:50pm
Two years ago, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sued the co-founder of YouTube, Chad Hurley, for leaking footage of their lavish engagement through his new venture MixBit.
Christine Chisholm is suing 2 Chainz for $5 million in damages for calling her a "thot" in a video that went viral, and she's doing it without the help of a lawyer.
Everybody's looking for a piece of the A$AP Mob wealth. A new lawsuit has surfaced against A$AP Rocky, it seems mainly because he's the richest member of the Mob.
Lil Wayne is a well-known sports fanatic, regularly tweeting about the Green Bay Packers and Skylar Diggins, and frequently attending such high-profile sporting events as Mayweather vs. Pacquiao & the Super Bowl.
Rich Homie Quan is suing Think It’s A Game Entertainment for $2 million, alleging that the label never paid him his fair share of royalties for his music, including singles “Type of Way" & "Flex."
DJ Khaled is a pretty blingy dude, and while we generally assume his jewelry is real, it seems the DJ may have been rocking some fake diamonds, but apparently, he paid for them as if they were legit.
As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Tyga is in the news once more today, and once again, it's not on a positive note. The rapper, who recently dropped The Gold Album for free on Spotify enraging Birdman, is now being sued by his former business partner.
In March 2014, a video was posted on YouTube that showed 2 Chainz backstage at a show, throwing around the word "thot" at a young lady who was invited backstage, reportedly by Chainz's affiliate Cap 1.
Beef, or at least, legal issues, appear to be brewing between two Atlanta upstarts, Father and Key! Both artists rose to prominence last year, alongside ILoveMakonnen, off the strength of their collaboration "Look At Wrist." Key!
Lil Wayne Claims That Drake & Nicki Minaj Might Leave Young Money Because Of Birdman Jun 22, 2015 at 10:04am
The Lil Wayne/Birdman drama is far from over, although it's quieted down for a minute.
A R&B singer named De Rico is suing Justin Bieber and Usher for $10 million in damages for ripping off his song "Somebody to Love," reports Reuters.
Tyga's "Make It Nasty" video produced many lawsuits from the women who starred in it, and one of the models, Allison Brown, claims she still hasn't been paid her settlement in full.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"3,430 Views35 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,130 Views13 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport4,692 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See10,830 Views100 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,494 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum14,584 Views110 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?8,964 Views85 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby17,004 Views60 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus15,197 Views80 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,250 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works427 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds9,392 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,251 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,545 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,847 Views0 Comments