This morning, at 8 AM EST, Kanye West took part in SHOW studio's "In Camera" live interview series-- the series launched in 2003 and basically serves as a new way to conduct an interview, one where the interviewee's fans, friends and family can submi
Vince Staples continues to make his bid for Funniest Rapper Alive (duking it out with such contemporaries as 50 Cent, Tyler, the Creator, and Action Bronson), as GQ brought him in to share his opinion on hip hop fashion over the years.
Wiz Khalifa has always had style, but his fashion has definitely evolved over they years, moving from comfortable stoner attire to a more designer-influenced look.
It's easy to forget, but even rappers like Pusha T have to pack their own suitcase when they go on tour. Pusha sat down with Mass Appeal to share his suitcase-packing philosophy and brought his suitcase along that he packed for his upcoming trip to Europe.
A couple weeks back, we saw the first shots of Nicki Minaj as the face of Roberto Cavalli's new campaign. As it turns out, the shoot was also documented on video, with a new clip of Minaj strutting her stuff in designer clothes hitting the web today.
Bobby Shmurda is getting famous. You know it's for real when he says he has a stylist, whom he had to fire.
A sneak peek visual at Dizzy Wright's upcoming Music Video "Fashion" featuring Honey Cocaine & Kid Ink.Did you enjoy Honey Cocaine, Kid Ink's contributions to this video? Thoughts?
HNHH Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem "Fashion Do's and Don'ts: Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem and More " Video
HotNewHipHop attended PowerHouse13, and we asked the artists about their fashion do's and don'ts. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Thoughts?
Vintage Frames takes you behind the scenes to see how a chain is acquired, examined, and sold.
Alicia Keys explains her love for her husband Swizz Beatz. Catch her on Oprah's Master Class tomorrow at 10/9c.Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from Alicia Keys, Alicia Keys "BTS Of "Brand New Me"" Video.
Joey Bada$$ gives Fuse a tour of Mark Ecko's New York design studio, and shows off some clothing he's working on.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Joey Bada$$'s Joey Bada$$ "Waves (Live at Boston University)" Video.
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"6,892 Views60 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"2,477 Views33 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape5,694 Views19 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,077 Views36 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album23,889 Views102 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance96,650 Views250 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,752 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring42,876 Views226 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More10,676 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee14,824 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow10,143 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,811 Views34 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"29,473 Views68 Comments