Just as Apple is anticipated to launch their new music streaming service (which may or may not involve Kanye West, but more than likely does involve Drake), they've had to recall the Beats Pill XL speaker due to a fire safety concern.
In a recent interview with Beats By Dre, Yasiin Bey discussed his artistic journey and his difficulties accessing his "robust creativity" within the borders of the United States.
We've already seen some clips of Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" video, but you'll be able to see the whole thing today-- if you can make it to New York's Times Square in the next hour.
Nicki Minaj has worked with Beats By Dre on her own line of headphones and "Pill" speakers, and today she stars in a new ad for the company in which she performs what the company calls the "#SoloSelfie".The purpose of the #SoloSelfie is to show off your headph
Eminem is making a more concerted effort in terms of promo for the upcoming Shady XV album. In addition to the outstanding SHADY CXVPHER with Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf, he recently dropped a short black & white cartoon (which really had nothing to do with t
Last week, we learned that Dr. Dre's veritable unicorn of an album, previously thought to be titled Detox, will probably arrive under another title, and today comes the news that you may not be able to stream said album on Dre's own streaming service.
50 Cent's SMS Audio On The Verge Of New Partnership [Update: SMS Audio Reportedly Partners With Intel] Aug 15, 2014 at 12:46am
50 Cent is a proven business man, but his SMS Audio venture has not been able to compete with bigger headphone brands like Dr. Dre's Beats.
Dr. Dre Suing Chinese Beats Counterfeiters For Potential Billions Of Dollars Jul 11, 2014 at 05:09am
According to a new lawsuit posted by TMZ on July 10th, Dr. Dre wants to stop cheap Chinese-made knockoffs of his headphone brand from jacking his company's logo and ruining its reputation.
Featured in a Beats By Dre commercial aired during the brand's World Cup campaign, this hot new verse from Jay Z is set to appear on a long-form remix of X-Ambassadors & Jamie N Commons' "Jungle."
With the World Cup just a week away, Beats Music has released a lengthy commercial entitled "The Game Before The Game" that shows various athletes, artists and entertainers preparing for games and performances by listening to music.
It's official. After plenty of reports a few weeks back about Apple purchasing Beats Electronics, the news has been confirmed and officially announced in a press release today.
As if there weren't enough reasons to be envious of Dr. Dre right now, Compton Mayor Aja Brown has officially reached out to the rapper's camp to offer the new billionaire the key to his home city.
Parody headlines are getting a lot of mileage these days. Most recently an article which joked about Kanye West comparing himself to the late Nelson Mandela went viral after many took it literally.
As you may be aware by this point, Apple is acquiring Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine's extremely successful Beats By Dre headphones line for an astounding price of $3.2 billion-- more than its estimated worth, to say the least. Dr.
Beats By Dre's foray into the world of music streaming has seen some transformations over the year, initially their streaming service was to be called Daisy but they've opted for a more recognizable and straight-forward name with Beats Music.
Beats By Dre closed out the annual CES event in Las Vegas by having a big after party, with Aftermath signee Kendrick Lamar performing for the night.
The artist formerly known as Tity Boi has previewed a new track called "I Do It" in the latest commercial from Beats By Dre and RadioShack. It'll appear on his upcoming album "B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time". Thoughts?
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More968 Views5 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date1,082 Views11 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?17,057 Views39 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview62,832 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,576 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"60,434 Views162 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"80,501 Views340 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,026 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,299 Views30 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,368 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction17,663 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week10,533 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 77,631 Views109 Comments