Just as Apple is anticipated to launch their new music streaming service (which may or may not involve Kanye West, but more than likely does involve Drake), they've had to recall the Beats Pill XL speaker due to a fire safety concern.
In a recent interview with Beats By Dre, Yasiin Bey discussed his artistic journey and his difficulties accessing his "robust creativity" within the borders of the United States.
We've already seen some clips of Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" video, but you'll be able to see the whole thing today-- if you can make it to New York's Times Square in the next hour.
Nicki Minaj has worked with Beats By Dre on her own line of headphones and "Pill" speakers, and today she stars in a new ad for the company in which she performs what the company calls the "#SoloSelfie".The purpose of the #SoloSelfie is to show off your headph
Eminem is making a more concerted effort in terms of promo for the upcoming Shady XV album. In addition to the outstanding SHADY CXVPHER with Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf, he recently dropped a short black & white cartoon (which really had nothing to do with t
Last week, we learned that Dr. Dre's veritable unicorn of an album, previously thought to be titled Detox, will probably arrive under another title, and today comes the news that you may not be able to stream said album on Dre's own streaming service.
50 Cent's SMS Audio On The Verge Of New Partnership [Update: SMS Audio Reportedly Partners With Intel] Aug 15, 2014 at 12:46am
50 Cent is a proven business man, but his SMS Audio venture has not been able to compete with bigger headphone brands like Dr. Dre's Beats.
Dr. Dre Suing Chinese Beats Counterfeiters For Potential Billions Of Dollars Jul 11, 2014 at 05:09am
According to a new lawsuit posted by TMZ on July 10th, Dr. Dre wants to stop cheap Chinese-made knockoffs of his headphone brand from jacking his company's logo and ruining its reputation.
Featured in a Beats By Dre commercial aired during the brand's World Cup campaign, this hot new verse from Jay Z is set to appear on a long-form remix of X-Ambassadors & Jamie N Commons' "Jungle."
With the World Cup just a week away, Beats Music has released a lengthy commercial entitled "The Game Before The Game" that shows various athletes, artists and entertainers preparing for games and performances by listening to music.
It's official. After plenty of reports a few weeks back about Apple purchasing Beats Electronics, the news has been confirmed and officially announced in a press release today.
As if there weren't enough reasons to be envious of Dr. Dre right now, Compton Mayor Aja Brown has officially reached out to the rapper's camp to offer the new billionaire the key to his home city.
Parody headlines are getting a lot of mileage these days. Most recently an article which joked about Kanye West comparing himself to the late Nelson Mandela went viral after many took it literally.
As you may be aware by this point, Apple is acquiring Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine's extremely successful Beats By Dre headphones line for an astounding price of $3.2 billion-- more than its estimated worth, to say the least. Dr.
Beats By Dre's foray into the world of music streaming has seen some transformations over the year, initially their streaming service was to be called Daisy but they've opted for a more recognizable and straight-forward name with Beats Music.
Beats By Dre closed out the annual CES event in Las Vegas by having a big after party, with Aftermath signee Kendrick Lamar performing for the night.
The artist formerly known as Tity Boi has previewed a new track called "I Do It" in the latest commercial from Beats By Dre and RadioShack. It'll appear on his upcoming album "B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time". Thoughts?
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 0 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs12,533 Views36 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,391 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers14,983 Views37 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit21,463 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,757 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,441 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign16,665 Views44 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK9,960 Views32 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,640 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"15,991 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,392 Views78 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show8,017 Views20 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,697 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More12,081 Views56 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex655 Views
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video2,936 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video9,561 Views