Just as Apple is anticipated to launch their new music streaming service (which may or may not involve Kanye West, but more than likely does involve Drake), they've had to recall the Beats Pill XL speaker due to a fire safety concern.
In a recent interview with Beats By Dre, Yasiin Bey discussed his artistic journey and his difficulties accessing his "robust creativity" within the borders of the United States.
We've already seen some clips of Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" video, but you'll be able to see the whole thing today-- if you can make it to New York's Times Square in the next hour.
Nicki Minaj has worked with Beats By Dre on her own line of headphones and "Pill" speakers, and today she stars in a new ad for the company in which she performs what the company calls the "#SoloSelfie".The purpose of the #SoloSelfie is to show off your headph
Eminem is making a more concerted effort in terms of promo for the upcoming Shady XV album. In addition to the outstanding SHADY CXVPHER with Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf, he recently dropped a short black & white cartoon (which really had nothing to do with t
Last week, we learned that Dr. Dre's veritable unicorn of an album, previously thought to be titled Detox, will probably arrive under another title, and today comes the news that you may not be able to stream said album on Dre's own streaming service.
50 Cent's SMS Audio On The Verge Of New Partnership [Update: SMS Audio Reportedly Partners With Intel] Aug 15, 2014 at 12:46am
50 Cent is a proven business man, but his SMS Audio venture has not been able to compete with bigger headphone brands like Dr. Dre's Beats.
Dr. Dre Suing Chinese Beats Counterfeiters For Potential Billions Of Dollars Jul 11, 2014 at 05:09am
According to a new lawsuit posted by TMZ on July 10th, Dr. Dre wants to stop cheap Chinese-made knockoffs of his headphone brand from jacking his company's logo and ruining its reputation.
Featured in a Beats By Dre commercial aired during the brand's World Cup campaign, this hot new verse from Jay Z is set to appear on a long-form remix of X-Ambassadors & Jamie N Commons' "Jungle."
With the World Cup just a week away, Beats Music has released a lengthy commercial entitled "The Game Before The Game" that shows various athletes, artists and entertainers preparing for games and performances by listening to music.
It's official. After plenty of reports a few weeks back about Apple purchasing Beats Electronics, the news has been confirmed and officially announced in a press release today.
As if there weren't enough reasons to be envious of Dr. Dre right now, Compton Mayor Aja Brown has officially reached out to the rapper's camp to offer the new billionaire the key to his home city.
Parody headlines are getting a lot of mileage these days. Most recently an article which joked about Kanye West comparing himself to the late Nelson Mandela went viral after many took it literally.
As you may be aware by this point, Apple is acquiring Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine's extremely successful Beats By Dre headphones line for an astounding price of $3.2 billion-- more than its estimated worth, to say the least. Dr.
Beats By Dre's foray into the world of music streaming has seen some transformations over the year, initially their streaming service was to be called Daisy but they've opted for a more recognizable and straight-forward name with Beats Music.
Beats By Dre closed out the annual CES event in Las Vegas by having a big after party, with Aftermath signee Kendrick Lamar performing for the night.
The artist formerly known as Tity Boi has previewed a new track called "I Do It" in the latest commercial from Beats By Dre and RadioShack. It'll appear on his upcoming album "B.O.A.T.S. 2: Me Time". Thoughts?
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance713 Views8 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine13,655 Views86 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On8,201 Views48 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title9,864 Views107 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit14,492 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"13,316 Views55 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,199 Views146 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,248 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks9,802 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped73,903 Views211 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,024 Views25 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"24,732 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments29,672 Views207 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?13,055 Views49 Comments